• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Engine Miss

saja

Question

Mr Expert, :ninja:

my car started to sudden engine miss after washed the engine.i show it to the expertise and he told me the coil has gone due to the high pressure.so he replace it but same problem was remained then he again replace the distributor wires but again same problem arise.he told me there is a leak n silencer packing replace it.i did it but still engine miss remain little.pls tell e why does the same problem still remain.

My car is Toyota corsa El 53 auto 1997.

Hope Ur best reply

Thanking u. :mellow:

3 answers to this question

Mr Expert, :ninja:

my car started to sudden engine miss after washed the engine.i show it to the expertise and he told me the coil has gone due to the high pressure.so he replace it but same problem was remained then he again replace the distributor wires but again same problem arise.he told me there is a leak n silencer packing replace it.i did it but still engine miss remain little.pls tell e why does the same problem still remain.

My car is Toyota corsa El 53 auto 1997.

Hope Ur best reply

Thanking u. :mellow:

Hi Mate

Next think just replace the Ignition condenser too and see.

and also check the spark of the plugs. silencer packing doesn't cause considerable miss

in the engine mate . :)

thanks

regards

sumith

First of all, Serves you right for letting some monkey in a service station WASH the engine.

Next, before you tried all this, did you check to see if water has gone in to the spark plug sockets? Most if not all the time, for a normal delco driven engine, the culprit is water in the plug holes.

Seems to me your mechanic is a trial and error baas.

Next he might ask you to replace the engine, what will you do?