• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ceylon Motor Show 2010 - 12Th To The 14Th Of November, 2010

milindu

I take it all the classics + the CMTA folk with the agent imported new metal will be on display? :huh:

To be honest, I didn't like the Motor show 2010.

Its something like walking from Pamankada to Kohuwala by foot.

It was the Companies chance to show off their brand new vehicles..no knowledge transferring or whatsoever.

It was the Companies chance to show off their brand new vehicles..no knowledge transferring or whatsoever.

i totally agree with u........should organize a better motor show than Motor show 2010...

To clarify, this thread is about the Motor show that will happen in November which has the backing of the Motor Traders Association which means that most of the agents will have their new vehicle on display. The previous Motor Show that happened last month was organized by a different group.

That was the Colombo Motor Show. This is the Ceylon Motor Show.

So anyway, who is going for this? I might try to swing that way on Sunday, if the reviews look good.

might decide to go but waiting for someone to go on friday or saturday and tell me wuts in store...i dont want to go and turn back and come after 5 min like wut i did for the colombo motor show serious dissappointment that was.

might decide to go but waiting for someone to go on friday or saturday and tell me wuts in store...i dont want to go and turn back and come after 5 min like wut i did for the colombo motor show serious dissappointment that was.

Well for one you can see the 2011 Range Rover for the first time.

No Audi's tho

If you like Datsun's, you'll love the classic 1100 sedan & the 260Z on display at the Motorshow :)

Are you sure dude? It was a 240Z and a A210 dating back to 1959. Seeing those old bikes made me wonder whether we have gone backwards with Motorbikes. The 1919 model bike had a 350cc engine and looked nothing more than a small pedal bike. All the new bikes on show had maximum of 250cc

Do tell us how it was :) After all I heard about the Colombo Motor Show, didn't feel like going for this either...

PS - It's really hard to load threads or post in AL now Peri, timeout errors, anything you guys can do?

It wasn't too bad actually. I had quite a bit of fun anyway. Will put the pics up soon.

And Madz is gonna have to look into these timeout issues. I have issues with it too.

It wasn't too bad actually. I had quite a bit of fun anyway. Will put the pics up soon.

And Madz is gonna have to look into these timeout issues. I have issues with it too.

wanted to go but ended up going to mount for another function very much like the second set of slides you posted...any new vintage wheels that was restored and put on display ? post up some pics if you did cm across anything like that would be something new to look at