• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mercedes In Diamond

Bishu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Photoshop - aka False

machan,

well, they do look a bit TOO shiny to be real aluminium....

cos i remember Jag introduced their new XJ (i think).. they boasted the lightweight aluminium, but not painting the car and reviealing it in polished Aluminium... that was nice... so maybe these are some custom kade aluminium bodies....

i sure photoshop ?

TAlking about hilton i downloaded all these so call vedio's. Its hilton alright...and isnt that the chome mercedes a real one? Thats a bit tough to do on Photoshop IMO.

machan,

well, they do look a bit TOO shiny to be real aluminium....

cos i remember Jag introduced their new XJ (i think).. they boasted the lightweight aluminium, but not painting the car and reviealing it in polished Aluminium... that was nice... so maybe these are some custom kade aluminium bodies....

i sure photoshop ?

Sorry, boy, not photoshop. 3D Studio max. Either way, False.

what if you polish one of our CTB buses ? it would look really cool... heck you might even drive through it thinking it's the road... lol :angry-smiley-048:

Edit: it was my 500 Post....... Yeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................!!

what if you polish one of our CTB buses ? it would look really cool... heck you might even drive through it thinking it's the road... lol :D

dragster,

actually if its really well polished it'd look like a mirror.. and you wont see it like the road.. you'll be seeing an oncoming cherry baby... :P :P

i suggest you step on the brakes at such an occasion!

Notice the reflections in both images. The first one has a reflection of the building which can't even be seen in the actual pic. Also the reflections of the trees in the second pic. All that can be 3D maxed i guess, but that's some pretty fine attention to detail if so :jumping-smiley-013: Actually the car looks more real than what is surrounding it :jumping-smiley-013: Maybe that happens for this kindof thing. Wonder who loves Mercs that much to go to so much trouble

Comes in all shpes and sizes........

And the economy models.. (last pic) :P

000214062vx.th.jpg 000259081oe.th.jpg

000008731ha.th.jpg

000171530bh.th.jpg

Economy model..

000187349vz.th.jpg

;

Machan ....Nice stuff.... :D:blink::alc:

Comes in all shpes and sizes........

And the economy models.. (last pic) :D

Machan i must say that audi 8 looks hot as hell!! and that bike, sweet, I wonder if these cars are legal on the road. If an on coming vehicle catches the reflection of the sun off these super cool looking paint jobs they are ****ed.. :alc:

sorry to bring up a dead thread...but i did find another chrome ride from another forum i am in

ChromeM3.jpg

Dear that’s a awesome 3…… :blink::D:D:wacko: