• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka - Fatal Error: Maximum Execution Time Of 30 Seconds Exceeded

eyepea

Since recently, quite often am getting errors similar to the following when trying to view pages in auto lanka:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\6094216\html\forum\admin\applications_addon\ips\gallery\sources\libs\lib_gallery.php on line 19

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\6094216\html\forum\admin\applications\forums\app_class_forums.php on line 21

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\6094216\html\forum\admin\sources\base\ipsRegistry.php on line 1221

Anything I can do other than try refresh page in a while ?

Is this kind of error due to Auto Lanka servers being overloaded at times ?

thanks.

Since recently, quite often am getting errors similar to the following when trying to view pages in auto lanka:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\6094216\html\forum\admin\applications_addon\ips\gallery\sources\libs\lib_gallery.php on line 19

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\6094216\html\forum\admin\applications\forums\app_class_forums.php on line 21

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\6094216\html\forum\admin\sources\base\ipsRegistry.php on line 1221

Anything I can do other than try refresh page in a while ?

Is this kind of error due to Auto Lanka servers being overloaded at times ?

thanks.

:o :o :o :o

Yep, I get this as well. I think I mentioned it earlier - it was getting impossible to reply to a thread at times but seems OK now.

• 2 weeks later...

I get this error most of the time when accessing the forum.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded

Why don't you move to a Linux/Apache system.

Also autolanka.com redirects to http://216.157.134.75/ address and I couldn't access this with SLT dns. Then I changed to openDNS and now I'm able to do so.

Edited by hyacc

Yes SLT had a DNS issue last saturday and sunday...switching to google or open DNS did the trick,but now the issue solved I hear.

BTW I'm using both Opera and Chrome,and I find I get less "fatal errors" when using chrome. :blink:

I've used only chrome for a long time and until last weekend this site was becoming almost impossible to use. It seems more like the issue is fixed, since I'm no longer getting this issue (knock on vinyl)

Chrome is weird. If you check the task manager, it creates quite a number of other instances for some reason. I stopped using it for that reason. Back to Mozilla... sigh.

Each tab is opened as a separate instance... It's chromes way of managing the memory or something. Plus, if one tab/instance crashes it usually doesnt affect the rest of the browsing sessions.

Chrome is the fastest I've used of all, as several processes are being used for the tabs and one for the main kernal. If you type about:memory in your address bar, can see how efficiently it manages mem. And firefox/opera on other hand totally overload my comp with one huge process of around 200MB and a PF usage of 1GB+..

And do any of you still get this fatal error when replying to PMs? Cuz I do but the forum posting doesn't seem to have any problem.

hey buddy..why dont u download the xaurora web browser to view the autolanka since other web browsers only wait 30 seconds to establish the connection with the server..if u can use the xaurora it would normaly wait more than 30 seconds..u can tweak it to wait more seconds.. :rolleyes: .

• 5 weeks later...

hey buddy..why dont u download the xaurora web browser to view the autolanka since other web browsers only wait 30 seconds to establish the connection with the server..if u can use the xaurora it would normaly wait more than 30 seconds..u can tweak it to wait more seconds.. :rolleyes: .

ORLY? Yet another proud Sri Lankan moment I presume - http://blog.maxthon.com/?p=158

Hmmm sounds more like a marketing trick than a suggestion :violent-smiley-045: