• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Warning About An Agent And Some Advice

jdnet

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest. You forgot to include this part:

I find you use are Peugeot fan if you want any reference of mine you can contact Mr. Senaka Amarasinghe CEO Car Mart or for work done.

Anyway I will stop pissing on someone else' thread. I took the above line to mean you held yourself in high esteem with CM and vice versa.

Not wanting to take anyone's side here. By only examining Sylvi's PM extract quote, it looks like Sylvi was merely name dropping to boost his credibility. I don't see anything to the effect of him recommending or praising Car M@rt's work.

Sylvi,

FYI, Mr. Senaka Amarasinghe is not the CEO of Carmart anymore...His son Yasendra Amarasinghe has taken over... as he is a personal friend of mine i will ask both him and his dad about your relationship to their business... cheers! Also, i can confirm with everyone here that this thread has been read by Yasendra and the Carmart management and will follow up with the outcome...

I see no difference between Sylvi's above PM extract and the one from Andy (not that I'm implying Andy was name dropping to boost his persona).

Sorry for going OT. Just thought of sharing my impartial view. I just hate to see Sylvi getting bashed every time he makes a post.

Not wanting to take anyone's side here. By only examining Sylvi's PM extract quote, it looks like Sylvi was merely name dropping to boost his credibility. I don't see anything to the effect of him recommending or praising Car M@rt's work.

I see no difference between Sylvi's above PM extract and the one from Andy (not that I'm implying Andy was name dropping to boost his persona).

Sorry for going OT. Just thought of sharing my impartial view. I just hate to see Sylvi getting bashed every time he makes a post.

xXx,

I do not care any one bashing me. He is a Idiot who do not know the Automobile History of Srilanka.

I started life as a blue collar worker still same.

Please note what I write is what I know I don't write rubbish to the forum.

I never recommended C/M work.

One member informed that Mr.Senaka Amrasinghe is no more as CEO of C/M.I apologized for that statement as I was not aware.

What I wrote was from 1950 till we had free imports late 1970 to Srilanka I have been repairing C/M Electrical units of Automobiles what ever they imported as they were only replacing new parts.

What can be repaired was send to my work shop for repair.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Please note what I write is what I know I don't write rubbish to the forum.

Hahahahahahaha. Oh wait you're being serious? 90% of what you say is complete crap. I'm suprised you didn't contest for a seat in the parliment.

Edited by jdnet

Well many years ago, they had a free inspection day and my dad took our old Mazda to carmart (since it was free). He came back with a check list and an estimate for corrective action at 275,000 SLR. We paid 260,000 SLR to buy the car :D

Needless to say we never went back and I don't regret the decision!

Hahahahahahaha. Oh wait you're being serious? 90% of what you say is complete crap. I'm suprised you didn't contest for a seat in the parliment.

Jdnet,

As a Forum member I don't write about my crap I send them down to Colombo Municipal Council Sewerage system.

I am not avaricious as I have said I am a blue collar worker. Your two words in your own post I don't Understand,

(1)SUPRISED AND (2)PARLIMENT

What you write is CRAP go back to school and study to write correctly.

Above two words denote from what crap school you have come from.

Readers will note what you write is your own crap what you have had studded in that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I see no difference between Sylvi's above PM extract and the one from Andy (not that I'm implying Andy was name dropping to boost his persona).Sorry for going OT. Just thought of sharing my impartial view. I just hate to see Sylvi getting bashed every time he makes a post.

xXx,

Sorry didnt make myself clear earlier, anyone who knows me or is a FB friend of mine would also know that yas is a friend of mine... All i was trying to do was let the members of the forum know that this thread has been read by him and Carmart... If i didnt state that he is a 'personal friend' then the credibility of my statement would be diminished as any joker can say a "Automobile agent has/is reading this thread"... Also i was stating the change in CEO for Sylvi's information... At no stage have i bashed anyone or reflected any views on the main topic of the thread so all i was doing was putting your concerns to the management and thus letting the forum know.... Hope i have cleared any doubts against me... I know your not implying that i was name dropping to boost my persona BUT i also do hope you realise (not trying to be a big head) that i dont need to do that on this forum... cheers! : )

Jdnet,

As a Forum member I don't write about my crap I send them down to Colombo Municipal Council Sewerage system.

I am not avaricious as I have said I am a blue collar worker. Your two words in your own post I don't Understand,

Readers will note what you write is your own crap what you have had studded in that.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Listen you crotchety old anachronism, Nobody appointed you the spell check tool of the Forum (You ARE a different kind of tool of course but lets not get into that here).

Since he joined the forum jdnet has contributed a hell of a lot of relevant and valuable information that is of help to all members and he doesn't do any of it in a pathetic attempt to drum up publicity for a failing con-job of a business like you do.

I challenge you to find a single post where YOU have contributed anything that isnt either a bunch of useless gibberish, a copy paste off another site or am advertisement of yourself and that ridiculous rip off joint you call a business.

So kindly do us all a favor you old goon and go take your dumps in the bloomin toilet and stop crapping all over the bloody forum!

What was once amusing is now just profoundly irritating

Edited by Supra_Natural

xXx,

Sorry didnt make myself clear earlier, anyone who knows me or is a FB friend of mine would also know that yas is a friend of mine... All i was trying to do was let the members of the forum know that this thread has been read by him and Carmart... If i didnt state that he is a 'personal friend' then the credibility of my statement would be diminished as any joker can say a "Automobile agent has/is reading this thread"... Also i was stating the change in CEO for Sylvi's information... At no stage have i bashed anyone or reflected any views on the main topic of the thread so all i was doing was putting your concerns to the management and thus letting the forum know.... Hope i have cleared any doubts against me... I know your not implying that i was name dropping to boost my persona BUT i also do hope you realise (not trying to be a big head) that i dont need to do that on this forum... cheers! : )

I know your post was directed towards xxx but would like to state my view on your post. I find nothing wrong with you mentioning that he is your friend if thats a fact. Also, making him aware of such a thread or post will actually be benefiting to both the company as a whole and its customers and help carmart be aware of the mistakes made and attempt to change the way they do things for the betterment of their company and the public opnion of the vehicle manufacturers they represent.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I'm not sure how misspellings would make my writing crap. I'll have you know that I do not spend my time proofreading posts that I make on a forum. Also unlike you my life does not revolve around this forum.

On the topic of the crap school I went to and my education it's not your business and I'm not going to state my accomplishments and praise my own tail in the way you have become overly famous for on this forum. I'll have you know that I do know how to write coherently and my job requires that I do. I doubt that a single post I have made here is incoherent, with the exceptions of a few spelling errors I have made. Now I suggest you be quiet while the rest of us grown ups are talking and sit down on your rocking chair which is placed in the patio of your ancestors home.

I will not reply to any posts you make on this thread again unless you have genuine questions or comments about what is being really discussed in this thread, which is carmart and now A*W.

Edited by jdnet

The one who went to a good school and has such command of the English language can't figure out who speaks for him and who speaks against him. :rolleyes:

Pericles,

Please note I was not aware that this forum existed until a member of this forum came to me and wanted me to write to the forum.

There may be few in this forum who was in Automobile business for last 50 years.I do not want to blow my own trumpet.

I always write the past experience what I have do not copy and paste from other forums or from the Internet.

Like honorary members who write very simple solutions for minor automobile problems.

All members who are in this forum has their own self respect. Have I ever bash any member unless they write to me in unwanted manner.

when members write to me in crap I am compelled to write appropriate replies to them.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I'm not sure how missspellings would make my writing crap. I'll have you know that I do not spend my time proofreading posts that I make on a forum. Also unlike you my life does not revolve around this forum.

On the topic of the crap school I went to and my education it's not your business and I'm not going to state my accomplishments and praise my own tail in the way you have become overly famous for on this forum. I'll have you know that I do know how to write coherently and my job requires that I do. I doubt that a single post I have made here is incoherent, with the exceptions of a few spelling errors I have made. Now I suggest you be quiet while the rest of us grown ups are talking and sit down on your rocking chair which is placed in the patio of your ancestors home.

I will not reply to any posts you make on this thread again unless you have genuine questions or comments about what is being really discussed in this thread, which is carmart and now A*W.

[/quote.

Janet,

You are eating your own words what you wrote you started crap writing out of the topic.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

As to writing out of point, lets try this -

Pericles,

Please note I was not aware that this forum existed until a member of this forum came to me and wanted me to write to the forum. We don't care

There may be few in this forum who was in Automobile business for last 50 years.I do not want to blow my own trumpet. You do. And we don't care.

I always write the past experience what I have do not copy and paste from other forums or from the Internet. You do. All the time. New threads at that

Like honorary members who write very simple solutions for minor automobile problems.

All members who are in this forum has their own self respect. Have I ever bash any member unless they write to me in unwanted manner. Probably. If you misunderstand what they said. I can't be looking it up now

when members write to me in crap I am compelled to write appropriate replies to them. Didn't your much touted Christian background teach you to turn the other cheek or summin?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

:lol: kill him

Very Good writing Killing is what you were educated exaltation Post by a member in this Buddhist country to a Automobile forum.

Above is a good example one member wrote me a PM and said not to get involved with this forum.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

As to writing out of point, lets try this -

Pericles.

Yes this all unwanted writing it is due to few members who do not want my writing to the forum.

You will read one member is writing to kill? is this the type of criminal ideas a respected member give to others.

When members write to me in crap I am compelled to write appropriate replies to them. Didn't your much touted Christian background teach you to turn the other cheek or summin?

Reply to your writing above.

I am A roman Catholic I practice my religion and respect all other religions.

Every thing has a limit few months back three members now another few members writing with unwanted replies to my posts.

like throwing entire post to my self I have no way to turn the other cheek as a Roman Catholic.

If I am wrong then say I had made a mistake on the post instead of writing that I write Crap.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

xXx,

Buddy,i think you interpreted my reply the wrong way. I had no intention of taking a stab at you or comparing you to Sylvi or accusing you of bashing other members. All i wanted to point out was just like you mentioned that current CEO of CM is a friend of your to add some credibility to your comment Sylvi was doing the same by mentioning the name of a public profile i.e. ex-CEO's name to add some credibility to himself. I was merely contradicting Seand interpretation on Sylvi's PM.

I agree most of the times Sylvi's comments deserve a harsh reply. But i hate to see how he get ganged up some times. I have suggested before to ignore his comments to prevent threads from been filled up with garbage posts. I am ashamed to see that my comments has triggered just that.

Andy, SeanD, Jdnet apologies if my post caused any discomfort. My post had no hidden agenda other than the above mentioned intention.