• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vote & Help To Choose The Best Alloy For My Car

Hola

is it this?

Doesn't really look anything like that at all? And that wheel is nice on that particular shade of colour, but I doubt it would look that good on white. The first one in the 3 pics posted by Hola would be good though

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it this?

20060527hondameet0362ag.jpg

yes bro, you are spot on...this is the exact one. But in gun metal 15". Whats your opinon? Some say multi spoke is the latest fashion but i am no0t a multi spoke fan ( i guess u guys figured that out by now). Anyway wil this in gun metal be good?

Doesn't really look anything like that at all? And that wheel is nice on that particular shade of colour, but I doubt it would look that good on white. The first one in the 3 pics posted by Hola would be good though

machang, the 1st option is good. But to see it has a middle cup which is not that good. The realistic one the delaer showed me through a email was completeky diffent.

I thought a darker shade will look good for white cars

Fancy alloy wheels won't give you 4 cars down Green Path. You need a Prodrive ECU. <_<

poddak innde...

Monday i am going to fix a double barel silencers side by side through a fiber guy who will modify the rear bumper, I want to do some simple cosmetic mods like that and then go for the preformance mods later

poddak innde...

Monday i am going to fix a double barel silencers side by side through a fiber guy who will modify the rear bumper, I want to do some simple cosmetic mods like that and then go for the preformance mods later

If your doing your rear bumper.. you might as well get your self a diffuser as well.. Automatic cars need the exta aerodynamic's and the diffuser will you help get the best out of your new alloys. :angry-smiley-048:

If your doing your rear bumper.. you might as well get your self a diffuser as well.. Automatic cars need the exta aerodynamic's and the diffuser will you help get the best out of your new alloys. :angry-smiley-048:

Whats that...please educate me. Thank you

it will help with his "out take"

it will help with his "out take"

It would.. diffuser- as in hot cars like Sti's... It does miracles for civics... here's a pic:aprdiff6nn.jpg

Actually better aerodynamics on your 1.5 civic will give you better fuel milage as well.. but you will need at least a 13 1/2 inch high spoiler as well to match it..

Actually better aerodynamics on your 1.5 civic will give you better fuel milage as well.. but you will need at least a 13 1/2 inch high spoiler as well to match it..

Spoiler? Nah man. FWD. Big aerodynamic front wing is the way to go. Like the one on that yellow Hyundai Dumi##a did.

Spoiler? Nah man. FWD. Big aerodynamic front wing is the way to go. Like the one on that yellow Hyundai Dumi##a did.

Actually he commented that he got a big advantage around Pannala after installing the front wing. But I think that car had a performance suspension as well.. Hola may need that.

HEy hola yeah u Better get that diffuser it want be a big scene .. u can fix the pieces to ur original bumper .. My uncles Rs (Auto ) HAs the diffuser style rear bumper they have fixed them to the original bumper .

hmmm a spoiler would be nice . a Aluminium GT type 1 not sure abt the prices But there are many for cheap prices

Thank you all,

I like the diffuser idea, where can i get those? Or should I ask my fiber guy to do it?

As for the spoiler, i like that, but never was a fan of a spolier. The thing is unlike Fuzzo, Sharkz im not that rich, so we share one car in the family so spoiler is a no no... Maybe if things go out well and if we get the 2nd car (probably a Sunny) yes then i will go for this.. Hope the difuser will have an effect with or without the spoiler.

Thank you once again!!!

errr trust me dude if i was rich i'd b driving sumthng turbochargd...we're jus as hard-up as most ppl here...

Nissan Cefiro is one of the Luxury range cars in Sri Lankan roads