• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vote & Help To Choose The Best Alloy For My Car

Hola

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha yes . Thats true..... Beleive it or not my ultimate vehicle is a Montero one day

:violent-smiley-099: ha! u break party lines and deviate from Honda? :alc:

/BTW I don't wish to comment on the which alloy to choose, coz I have no taste for cosmetic modz, so sorry abt dat Pal... :D

:angry-smiley-048: ha! u break party lines and deviate from Honda? :)

/BTW I don't wish to comment on the which alloy to choose, coz I have no taste for cosmetic modz, so sorry abt dat Pal... ;)

No i never said i will sell my current Honda, but one day i would like to own a Montero (nicely put)

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

From 2006 may i was collecing funds (poor hola). And now thanks to you guy's advice, Porkster's supervison i got my rims changed. Finaly that stupid roaring sound is vanished. Now the car sounds like the way it should sound. Comfortable and smooth!

Thank you guys! Thanks Porky!!

dsc01125tn2.jpgdsc01126at9.jpg

Edited by Hola

From 2006 may i was collecing funds (poor hola). And now thanks to you guy's advice, Porkster's supervison i got my rims changed. Finaly that stupid roaring sound is vanished. Now the car sounds like the way it should sound. Comfortable and smooth!

Cool man those alloys look nice, congrats bro keep it up the gud work :alc:

nice work budz.. total costs?

Zz

Alloy Wheel 15"=35,000

Tyres 195/55/15"=7500 each

less discount for my previous tyres and alloys=20,000

Good deal neda? I mean all others offred me only 11,000max for my alloys and tyres

next step (after exhaust job)? turbo? :alc:

Turbo therumak naha for automatic walata neda bung??..

So interms of mechanical mods - next step is the ceramic header with the exaust job, this will be a private job , no fancy garages involved.

In terms of slighlty ricing,and i quote "slightly" (with a cause) would be OEM fog lamps, reverse sensors (as i experience its very usefull), then a mesh grill grihc99trcc3.jpg. And later on, if i find a relaible place to do it, i will go for a glass top conversion

it a good deal but darn. its quite costly even though lmao.. ya got a 20k discount on 65k? meaning total costs are 45k? phew...

Zz

well its like this,

Last alloys and tyres were giving this awful sound for the ride, then it didnt look good enough for a Civic. And those 4 tyres i ran for more than 40,000kms. So the discount is good.

yah turbo might kill the gear box. besides honda's are not built for turbo. (i mean high boost) might as well go for a evo/sti conversion straight away.

hola s got the non-vtec engine.. i ve heard that there are some mods which ll effectively transition the engine to that of a vtec.. no idea though.. lolz...

@ hola - ya call that "slightly" :alc: n what do ya mean glass top conversion eh?

Zz

Edited by neXGen

hola s got the non-vtec engine.. i ve heard that there are some mods which ll effectively transition the engine to that of a vtec.. no idea though.. lolz...

@ hola - ya call that "slightly" :alc: n what do ya mean glass top conversion eh?

Zz

yah zak has done vtec conversions. (the fastest sohc of shamil was converted to vtec)... but might as well first do a man coversion if at all...

but i still insist if itz solely performance, none beats a conversion (looking at performance per every penny you spend)

man conversion? manual conversion ya mean? theoretically dude.. autos could go at times even quicker than the manual if ya got the right torque converter installed.. unfortunately those parts are rarely found.. there are performance torque converters for chevrolets n stuff.. n also there is another nifty device relating to da gear shifts in auto.. i cant remember what ya call it .. all ya ve gotta do is replace the stock with this and gear shifts would be far more quicker n it locks onto a gear far more quickly thus giving ya quickers boosts...

have ya read bout the 2000bhp car in wolverhampton UK? it is an auto :alc:

Zz

man conversion? manual conversion ya mean? theoretically dude.. autos could go at times even quicker than the manual if ya got the right torque converter installed.. unfortunately those parts are rarely found.. there are performance torque converters for chevrolets n stuff.. n also there is another nifty device relating to da gear shifts in auto.. i cant remember what ya call it .. all ya ve gotta do is replace the stock with this and gear shifts would be far more quicker n it locks onto a gear far more quickly thus giving ya quickers boosts...

have ya read bout the 2000bhp car in wolverhampton UK? it is an auto :P

Zz

plz drop dat 2000bhp away from this discussion.... :alc:

oh really how much do you think all those torque converters and other gizmo's are gonna cost? (to look at it as a viable alternative) :)

and do you still insist that an automatic gear box (wit all said gizmos or whatever) for a 1.5L n.a. can gv faster acceleration than a simple manual gear box with a decent driver?

plz drop dat 2000bhp away from this discussion.... :alc:

oh really how much do you think all those torque converters and other gizmo's are gonna cost? (to look at it as a viable alternative) :)

and do you still insist that an automatic gear box (wit all said gizmos or whatever) for a 1.5L n.a. can gv faster acceleration than a simple manual gear box with a decent driver?

datz da sad part.. bloody parts are not available.. the existing prices are bout 30-45k depending on application.. i think transmission n da torque converters r inclusive in that price.. unfortunately no market lolz..

nope.. manual is far by the best form of transmission in terms of obtaining the maximum raw power from the engine.. what i am searching for is means/details to somehow making maximum use of auto tranny to gain manual like performance.. not that it is possible or anythin.. just wanna discover heehee..

eh.. whatz wrong with 2000 bhp car? a discussion gone wrong somewhere in da forum?

Zz