• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Night Racers

RaptorRS

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bravo!! excellent prehistoric knowledge KLM, definitely will make your folks proud of you, but u better not get caught up in the past though. I guess your expert knowledge cum prehistoric education finally paid off, ofcourse its an automotive forum but nevertheless we are proud to have such diversely qualified/talented beings around, many thanks again for correcting me, I have to admit that my educacy in this field has always suffered as I wasnt as fortunate as you are to have had the privilage of being educated in this field. Maybe you can also grasp this opportunity to show-case some of those prehistoric master pieces you have collected throughout your younger years. And Im not surprised in the least that you of all people should display such keen enthusiasm towards these "huge-ass dumb creatures", and please bare in mind that Im not implying any personal resemblance or appearances hereto what so ever, incase your mind should wonder otherwise.

Coming back to the point I was trying to make.....its surprising that RaptorRS has gone quiet, probably been busy with extra work these days, hopefully gone quiet only on the forum:-) Anyway I think your right dragster, there should be a good turn out at pilla after the Honda meet. Any idea if there would be any hot drags happening? I havent seen any in ages!

T-Rice, thanks for the kind words. It is much appreciated. That expensive degree in Prehistoric Fauna & Avifauna really paid off I guess, if I can put the smack down on an automotive forum. :D

However, true to form, you are again mistaken in your assessment. Despite my interest in the subject, I have no affinity towards dinosaurs, unlike you, who have named yourself after one.

Interestingly enough, the Triceratops was a large, slow, leaf-eating dinosaur that was hunted by other dinosaurs, including the T-Rex and get this................... the velociraptor (aka RaptorRS). :D

If thats not an ominous analogy for Saturday night, I dont know what is.

Disclaimer: I am not an expert in dinosaurs. I've never studied them and I think they were stupid for going extinct. All allegations of prehistoric education between KLM and Triceratops are purely for entertainment. All rights reserved, 2006.

Ithankyou. I would have picked a more manly dino name if I were you.

Any more sightings, bud? I wonder who is coming with what tomorrow. Lots of cars have been in lots of garages recently but it remains to be seen if they'll be ready in time.

I hope you make it on Saturday, T-Rice. If you do, we can discuss the merits and demerits of the Mongolian National Sumo wrestling squad, which is my other passion in life.

Shark I hope you're not referring to me, because I dont play like that, son. I'm KLM, and KLM only.

But this T-Rice bugger looks shady. I'd launch a full-scale investigation into him, if I were you. JK, Tricey, you know I love you.......

Shark I hope you're not referring to me, because I dont play like that, son. I'm KLM, and KLM only.

But this T-Rice bugger looks shady. I'd launch a full-scale investigation into him, if I were you. JK, Tricey, you know I love you.......

LOL no KLM its not u...u dont seem the Alter-ID type...n its not Mr T either...anyways they'r not malicious posts so i'll let it slide...curiosity got the better of me

Bravo!! excellent prehistoric knowledge KLM, definitely will make your folks proud of you, but u better not get caught up in the past though. I guess your expert knowledge cum prehistoric education finally paid off, ofcourse its an automotive forum but nevertheless we are proud to have such diversely qualified/talented beings around, many thanks again for correcting me, I have to admit that my educacy in this field has always suffered as I wasnt as fortunate as you are to have had the privilage of being educated in this field. Maybe you can also grasp this opportunity to show-case some of those prehistoric master pieces you have collected throughout your younger years. And Im not surprised in the least that you of all people should display such keen enthusiasm towards these "huge-ass dumb creatures", and please bare in mind that Im not implying any personal resemblance or appearances hereto what so ever, incase your mind should wonder otherwise.

Coming back to the point I was trying to make.....its surprising that RaptorRS has gone quiet, probably been busy with extra work these days, hopefully gone quiet only on the forum:-) Anyway I think your right dragster, there should be a good turn out at pilla after the Honda meet. Any idea if there would be any hot drags happening? I havent seen any in ages!

triceratops, i am every interested 2 know who dis RaptorRS is. u say dat “its surprising that RaptorRS has gone quiet, probably been busy with extra work these days, hopefully gone quiet only on the forum:-)”. so does dat mean he is sum 1 who drags as wel and been busy with extra work! is it in da garage or ……..? da best part is wen u say “hopefully gone quiet only on the forum :-)” do u mean at da drags hopefully he doesn’t? wel lets leave dat 2 dat day, like other times.

Haha very interesting thought there Honda, but lets see what happens on Satuday night shall we. KLM and his Cultus-(watever the edition it is) seem to be left out in the prehistoric world, so its probably the Mighty SOHC's that we will have to lookout for. Lets hope we catch some rubber being burnt!

Haha very interesting thought there Honda, but lets see what happens on Satuday night shall we. KLM and his Cultus-(watever the edition it is) seem to be left out in the prehistoric world, so its probably the Mighty SOHC's that we will have to lookout for. Lets hope we catch some rubber being burnt!

What’s going 2 happen on Saturday if i may ask? im clueless. dat KLM is all over, in every world so don’t mind him.

Yo Sharkster it would be much appreciated if u allowed ppl concerned to answer my question, than coming out with stupid accusations. Got nothing to do??? I suggest u take SWIM hahhahaaa. Cool it now bro, KLM will speak

ive jus been tippd...its all gud :wacko: pls continue ur rumblings...

Man... this thread is crazy... see all u jokers tommoro... or maybe tonight... LoL... and ill bring my expert cameraman skills to record the soap opera at the pilla steps .... :jumping-smiley-013:

aiyo bring a gud cameraman.. we dnt want to see the ground and empty roads J/K :angry-smiley-048:

With the extent of your prehistoric educacy I would not want to comment on who gets eaten and who doesnt, merely the reason being that all these dumb creatures were banished from the face of this planet in any case. BUT......I would like to remind you of an earlier post you just happened to delete, and of which I do not want to quote herewith, as it would confirm your love for the dumb. Ofcourse I do not see any reason why I should, but as this thread goes on and your curiosity gets the better of you, I may be compelled to share with the other brothers and sisters of your true dumb self. May you not go extinct like the dinosaurs did now....

Nah son, you've lost it.

For a second I thought you might be capable of battling with me intellectually but since your only recourse seems to be my alleged 'love of dinosaurs', you've obviously lost the plot.

When you think of something vaguely insulting or intellectually-stimulating, have your people call my people; we'll do lunch or something.

Good luck with the leaf-eating bra, but remember, the Raptor(RS) has new ammunition as of this weekend and is reportedly hunting all the slow herbivores. Be careful, he may swoop in unannounced and try to claw his way to the top of the food chain...........