• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Night Racers

RaptorRS

Oh gosh....for once in your prehistoric life you maybe right KLM! I gather that Mr RaptorRS hasnt been too "quiet" these days, does not being too "quiet" mean that the Raptor has really gotten faster?? Seeing is believing, so I'll believe it when I see it.

Hey now guys, whats happening with the run against Ravi and the Tunedichips cars? any light on the current situation of these cars? I hear that Ravi's car has been equipped with a state-of-the art aggressive wild CAM on his 1600cc engine along with a couple of other serious mods engineered at Nadeera's garage, Im sure Razali, Shamil and Glenn wont stand a chance anymore...any thought on this other than "prehistoric facts" would be much appreciated Mr. KLM

Congrats to the organisers of the Honda Meet, it rocked!!!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey now guys, whats happening with the run against Ravi and the Tunedichips cars? any light on the current situation of these cars? I hear that Ravi's car has been equipped with a state-of-the art aggressive wild CAM on his 1600cc engine along with a couple of other serious mods engineered at Nadeera's garage, Im sure Razali, Shamil and Glenn wont stand a chance anymore...any thought on this other than "prehistoric facts" would be much appreciated Mr. KLM

i would just like to say it's tuned i-chips.. don't forget the dash :blink:

as for the others not standing a chance against ravi... shouldn't his car be able to start first before he runs anyone...j/k

i would just like to say it's tuned i-chips.. don't forget the dash :blink:

as for the others not standing a chance against ravi... shouldn't his car be able to start first before he runs anyone...j/k

haha good thinking Fuzzo, so the others may stand a chance after all, hopefully Ravi's car stalls at the launch, cos we difinitely know its not going to start:-)

Yet another action packed long night it was at GP. The presence of three fast SOHC's ready to burn, Glen, Shamil and Ravi, along with the usually frequent bistanders, made up last night's private drags. The all awaited run between Ravi and Shamil happened, Ravi's mods mentioned over the past weeks were put to the test. First run was between Glen and Shamil, Glen finished a car behind. The second run was between Ravi and Shamil, to our amazement the gap was 4-5 cars!

ravi must have not been a happy camper

What? Oh, damn, this is messed up. I thought Ravi had won, and then re-read when fuzzo posted now I have no idea who won. Bloody ambiguous post. We know someone won by 4-5 cars, but who was it?

What? Oh, damn, this is messed up. I thought Ravi had won, and then re-read when fuzzo posted now I have no idea who won. Bloody ambiguous post. We know someone won by 4-5 cars, but who was it?

no doubt it was Ravi... the guy was running somthing very hot under that hood....

no doubt it was Ravi... the guy was running somthing very hot under that hood....

i don't think it's ravi that won... usually the gap between ravi and shamil is a max of 2 cars with ravi trailing. so if SOHC was amazed that the gap was 4-5, that means ravi's car has gotten slower or quicksilver has gotten way faster....

EDIT: confirmed it. Ravi lost.

Hi Guys,

Im sorry...But i dont understand this guys...There is Raceedge, Tuneichips. Are those clubs? I know Tune I chips are a company..But all thjose Civics are a club or....

Please explain, i have no clue

Hi Guys,

Im sorry...But i dont understand this guys...There is Raceedge, Tuneichips. Are those clubs? I know Tune I chips are a company..But all thjose Civics are a club or....

Please explain, i have no clue

A group of individuals who own a couple of Honda's calling themselves the Racersedge. Ofcourse these cars dont drag or race as I have never seen any of them do so in the recent past (correct me if Im wrong), but they occassionally show up at the drags now and then. I personally know a couple of them myself.

Tuned i Chips on the other hand is a specialized Honda performance tuning workshop (not a club), headed by Mr. Zakie as we all know. Tuned i Chips is prominent in both the race arena as well as in the drag scene. So most of these Honda's we are talking about are either tuned by, or running a race ECU from Tuned i Chips, hence the sticker on the side of these cars.

Hope that answers your question Hola....

Tuned i Chips on the other hand is a specialized Honda performance tuning workshop (not a club), headed by Mr. Zakie as we all know. Tuned i Chips is prominent in both the race arena as well as in the drag scene. So most of these Honda's we are talking about are either tuned by, or running a race ECU from Tuned i Chips, hence the sticker on the side of these cars.

And then there are some cars without the sticker too.....

BTW there's also another group called "Yan Can Cook So Can We" :lol:

A group of individuals who own a couple of Honda's calling themselves the Racersedge. Ofcourse these cars dont drag or race as I have never seen any of them do so in the recent past (correct me if Im wrong), but they occassionally show up at the drags now and then. I personally know a couple of them myself.

Hope that answers your question Hola....

Yes, it did...

And the set of Subarus which came on the honda meet- are they a club too? Also who owns that light blue Merc, the 2 door one...how much one of those cars?

Just like you need TWO chopsticks to enjoy Yan's chinese cuisine... you need TWO cams to enjoy the best an engine can give....

the SOHCers prefer kebabs...im sure like eatin off one stick too...

Edited by sharkster

DOHC is the way to go! Sadly havent seen any DOHC action lately. Any idea who has the fastest NA DOHC guys??

My money is on Thivanka's blue DC5 Integra Type R, its probably the fastest DOHC in the country.

Man Hola are u for real???

DOHC is the way to go! Sadly havent seen any DOHC action lately. Any idea who has the fastest NA DOHC guys??

I vote for the Black 350Z @ Alliance Finance. Tho we never gonna find out for sure, unless someone here buys it :D

Man Hola are u for real???

unfortunately yes

I vote for the Black 350Z @ Alliance Finance. Tho we never gonna find out for sure, unless someone here buys it :D

y wud u vote for that in particular?wudnt the superchargd example b mad?

unfortunately yes

y wud u vote for that in particular?wudnt the superchargd example b mad?

The man said N/A DOHC.

U mean the fairlady right? a friend of mine who works there said its 9Mn..can it be?

Yup, and I heard 10Mill. 9.5 for the Orange supercharged one.