• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Night Racers

RaptorRS

I guess you didn't get the joke. Nor did you get my email apology. Anyways, what are you doing online? Go organize a Honda meet or something. :P

and I guess you didnt get my reply back to your mail which I asked you to ignore this comment.... ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that denied it, Nigel has finally admitted that they ran Nitrous that night, on his official website.

Wow this is good news! But then this also means that Mr. Dragster and Mr. Pericles lent their as$es in vain right. Dont mind it guys, it was only ur a$s so relax, atleast next time make sure whos doing u from behind before u lend ur a$$! Hahahaaa!

Wow this is good news! But then this also means that Mr. Dragster and Mr. Pericles lent their as$es in vain right. Dont mind it guys, it was only ur a$s so relax, atleast next time make sure whos doing u from behind before u lend ur a$$! Hahahaaa!

well there are so many stuff that you dont know of.. so why dont you just keep your gab shut.. wouldnt that be a good idea?

nice to be back though....:D

Edited by dragster

Damn, I hate these n00bs poking their noses into stuff that don't concern them. What sorta rock did this guy crawl out from under?

Not really sure what this guy means...? I have made entirely neutral observations on the whole thing, but I guess for some ppl, anyone with any different point of view belongs to the other side and the details are insignificant. "He who is not my brown nosing friend is my enemy, so I shall hate indiscriminately"

On a side note, better keep an eye out Draggy. Boy is displaying an unhealthy obsession about asses and doing it from behind.... not entirely sure which way he is oriented.... might be seeing the world only from his point of view… unaware than not everyone swings that way.