• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Is The Honda Meet

Velocity

alfi, i am not a fan of black rims, but americans do love it. what to do.

i am getting *** sets of the same wheel in silver colour 15 inch size. i will speak to you on saturday.

brilliant! i'll see u sat then. Thanks

i love the simple five spoke alloys. as for the color, any color is fine as long as it looks sleek on the car. i believe a black pair will look good on my runx :)

cheers!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank god you got police permission dragi. and advise everyone before they leave on what they should do and what they should not do.

yeah machang.... we'llbe doing that.... yesterday we got the flood lights installed for the tar-mac.... looks pretty cool... some of the guys from AL was there as well...

ha ha ha, i will stick to one.

just fitted my 18's

img24879lf.jpg

img24886aw.jpg

no time to complete kit before the weekend so will just come like this. hope dragster dont mind.

oh just to rice it up a bit i will do a ricey sticker job. and imagine having 18 with a big rear drum brakes.

:D

damn i wish if dragster allowed bikes on the show. i would dropped the car and come in that.

Hi Velocity,

Cool set of wheels, in fact i was afraid to buy gun metal color 14" alloys to my white Civic in another thread and your pics proved it wrong. Its beautiful. Can you please let me know the price,place you got this and also the preformance having a 15"? I heard some say it gives a tar+steel feeling when its not in the smooth road. I made a huge mistake by puting my 3 spoke alloys as now it gives roaring sound when driving...

But hows yours...

Appreciate your feed back.

Hola

Hey, nice rims, Dims :D

something weird about that car tho. Not quite sure. Reminds me of a Lancer with a Honda badge..... I think I need some rest ....

i know you hate honda's buddy. :lol:

dimantha, did you paint the rims locally. i thought you got them in silver and bronze?

i'm not a fan of black rims either...

No machan i have bronze set as well. but it was for evo8. this 4 hole, and came in original black.

yeah machang.... we'llbe doing that.... yesterday we got the flood lights installed for the tar-mac.... looks pretty cool... some of the guys from AL was there as well...

machan if you give me permision to bring the rex in can i park it inside. All the rex clubs members will join. I met andy. he is bring the R34. will call rumesh GTR and and clement 300z.

do you want me to call the Silvia.

so do i have permision to park my rex in.

Hi Velocity,

Cool set of wheels, in fact i was afraid to buy gun metal color 14" alloys to my white Civic in another thread and your pics proved it wrong. Its beautiful. Can you please let me know the price,place you got this and also the preformance having a 15"? I heard some say it gives a tar+steel feeling when its not in the smooth road. I made a huge mistake by puting my 3 spoke alloys as now it gives roaring sound when driving...

But hows yours...

Appreciate your feed back.

Hola

machan hola.

performancewise and handlingwise i think 15 is the ideal for a 1.5 litre car. Any thing big, it will eat the power.

I have 1.6 litre kia with 15 and it performs realy well. machan i cannot give a price yet but it would be around 30,000 range and they are pretty light weight.

yes but we need your Honda man.. not your REX.. so pls bring your honda... :alc:

and yes I met Andy at the Tar-Mac yesterday...

Hey can I come too???? Softlogic is having an inter co. cricket tournament next Sat, so they have organised some practice matches @ parliment grounds this Saturday.

Hey can I come too???? Softlogic is having an inter co. cricket tournament next Sat, so they have organised some practice matches @ parliment grounds this Saturday.

yes and pls bring some of your female friends :alc:

yeah sure you can come..... and you can bring any amount of your friends be it female or male... by the way farzan is married :alc:

cool and dragster if some one can put a map on how to come there it will help.

So its going to start at Alcatraaz car park and then go as a parade to tar-mac ..well i saw the tarmac was awesome so many tyres there ..anyways ... tel me the coorect headings cos im joining the parade ..dragster ,, thanx u dont want to make me happy but yet i loved to be a pace car...heheeeee ... so ill be there at 3:45 cos im jobless... and today i fixed the neons ..front and bak plus tomoro getting Pet#o La#ka and Fib#x stickers,....

AND VELOCITY >..those are cool rims today i saw a car just like that with black and red or sumthin like tht stripe vinyls on the sides ////////

im not sire whether its his car ..but it was awesome it was kind of racing with a white lancer ...

ANYWAYS >> THIS AINT MUCH BUT 4 the GUYS WHO CAN UNDERSTAND HERES A SMALL MAP TO THE TAR-MAC

Hay WCC thanks a lot dude ! There will be only 1 entrance for the Honda Meet 2006. Other gates will be closed on that day.

mydummap6gcedited2zs.jpg

that would be dimanthas "new look"

ah fuzzo was spying, i almost missed but last min saw the fella flying in his mazda when i was doing the sticker JOB. :D

And west coast thanks so much for the MAP. That helps a lot as i never been to the AMRC tarmac.

MADZ and DRAGSTER> Please could you post a special page so that everyone knows what s happening which stage. This will help us a lot as well.

ah fuzzo was spying, i almost missed but last min saw the fella flying in his mazda when i was doing the sticker JOB. :D

And west coast thanks so much for the MAP. That helps a lot as i never been to the AMRC tarmac.

MADZ and DRAGSTER> Please could you post a special page so that everyone knows what s happening which stage. This will help us a lot as well.

http://www.autolanka.com/honda - It has everything up to date. Please e-mail this link to all your frens and invite them to come

so is the parade after this or before this. what is the route where will parade end

The agenda of the Honda Meet 2006:

Honda Meet Gathering –

Around 60 to 70 or more Honda's are scheduled to turn up at AMRC Tar-Mac. Some of them are supposed to be the best Modified Honda's in Sri Lanka [exterior and interior modifications]. Also some of the performance Models such as the Type-R's and some of the Euro-R's too will be showing up as well.

The Honda Parade:

All Honda's will be parading the streets from the AMRC Tarmac to round-about near Mc Donald’s and Back to the AMRC Tarmac.

Competitions to be organized during the meet are:

"Best Exterior Modification ( Body-Kits )"

"Best Interior Modification"

"Best Sound System" with cash prizes for the Winners

The Honda Display :

After Night fall all cars will display their Illumination Systems such as Neon’s, Halo's, Underground Neon's etc with DJ music which no doubt will be a unique display.

ok I guess I'm late in replying....

guys bring your friends....cause we are gona PAAAAARTY..... partyyy.... PARTYYYYYYY.... party.... PARTYYYYYYY..... imagine a huge outdoor night club...