• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier

fuzzo

dude i was talking about the recon x-trail one which is common in SL

i knw dats y i said ive not driven a 2L version...i suppose the CRV is better then...but its still no upgrade to an X-Trail which is wat fuz is lookin for...the next level

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i knw dats y i said ive not driven a 2L version...i suppose the CRV is better then...but its still no upgrade to an X-Trail which is wat fuz is lookin for...the next level

yep thats why i asked him weather he has given up on the montero. but someone did tell me that the CRV is better in fuel consumption than the x-trail. can a CRV user post some figures on this

yep thats why i asked him weather he has given up on the montero. but someone did tell me that the CRV is better in fuel consumption than the x-trail. can a CRV user post some figures on this

I nearlly flipped when I heard the price on unreg. recon. CRV 5.1mil!!! (at lekr*j) It was the old shape one as well.. 2002 I think.. but it will be lots better on fuel that the Xtrail or Montero.. LEV/i-vtec takes care of that well..

I nearlly flipped when I heard the price on unreg. recon. CRV 5.1mil!!! (at lekr*j) It was the old shape one as well.. 2002 I think.. but it will be lots better on fuel that the Xtrail or Montero.. LEV/i-vtec takes care of that well..

5.1mil aaaaah...... no wonder fuzzo had an orgasm when hola told him the price

machang have you already given up on the montero??? i think harrier is a much better option than a CRV

Yes I agree, Go for a Montero

Yeah, agreed on that too. But machang a CRV is a bit lay low than Xtrail. I mean a Xtrail is a bit sporty

Machang, i need to start this Fuzzo's business machang...see...hard work paved Fuzzo to buy a Montero

Yeah, agreed on that too. But machang a CRV is a bit lay low than Xtrail. I mean a Xtrail is a bit sporty

i don't see anything sporty in neither of them. but if i had the choice i would pick the new CRV over the xtrail coz it simply looks awsome

Machang, i need to start this Fuzzo's business machang...see...hard work paved Fuzzo to buy a Montero

what bunisness is that? projectors? you may have to provide projectors for all the cars in colombo to buy a montero

actually the orgasm was because i thought the price quoted by hola was for the new body style. now the mood has passed...back to the big jeep hunt :)

i’m sure it'll be quite a pain in the a*s to sell a second hand korean. i mean they dont move as fast as jap cars do they??? anyone have any experience??????

yeah trying to sell any car nowadays is pretty hard. Ive seen some cars at car places which have been there for more than a year. One of these was a 3 series beemer.

xxx, I could be completely wrong, but I am not sure that generation of Pajero came with an intercooler, I mean maybe the vehicle has had an engine swap, or maybe I am completely off,

sorry don't know prices, about 9 years back a friend of mine bought one from an embassy in brand spanking new condition (very well maintained as used by a foreign mission) and was bought for 1.2 million and it was a full option turbo (no sunroof). It was sold for arround 1.3 million in 2001 when the dude migrated ... things have changed i guess,

The Don

sorry guys goign bit OT

is the price of the pajero in the classified section reasonable??? i mean is that the normal market price for a 4X4 almost two decades old??? :D

Machang diesel neda? and over a decade old...hmmmmm not a good idea

xxx, I could be completely wrong, but I am not sure that generation of Pajero came with an intercooler, I mean maybe the vehicle has had an engine swap, or maybe I am completely off,

don i agree with your conclusion mate. should google it and see

Machang diesel neda? and over a decade old...hmmmmm not a good idea

machang actually its two decades old