• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier

fuzzo

What about the RAV4 think thats a pretty good SUV..plus u get 2.0 VVT-i engine..goood second value as well and parts available and will do good on fuel..how much will on unreg cost?

hehe he just got rid of his old RAV4 to buy the X-Trail as an upgrade...rear legroom is a big problem on them...dont knw wat the new ones r like...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so fuzzo how’s the SUV hunting going?????????

machng did you get a chance to drop by at dammika motors? what’s the story behind the old monteros?????

the hunt is going pretty well..only problem is that the sale is not going as well as planned. the guy who was supposed to buy it never showed up.. so now i'm back to waiting around till one of my known dealers gets a decent suv to exchange.

and i haven't stopped by dammika motors yet... must do it this weekend...

the hunt is going pretty well..only problem is that the sale is not going as well as planned. the guy who was supposed to buy it never showed up.. so now i'm back to waiting around till one of my known dealers gets a decent suv to exchange.

and i haven't stopped by dammika motors yet... must do it this weekend...

Bro, CRV idea gone away now?

yeah CRV is out. looking at montero sport.... what do you guys think of the hyundai terracan.. i think it looks pretty nice...

ugh no...looks too much like the mahindra scorpio...ur better off with the new santa fe

yeah CRV is out. looking at montero sport.... what do you guys think of the hyundai terracan.. i think it looks pretty nice...

Terracan is a 3.0L right?! Seems to be quite rugged looking and has got all the options.. how much?!

jun2116nf.th.jpg

• 3 months later...

Hi!

Delayed reply due to joining this forum so my apologies. Hope you have found your ideal 4x4. The older Monteros are here on Tsunami Permits. Good model but the GDI engines are messy to maintain. The Brandnew V6 is much more resilient but is high on fuel (4-4.5km/ltr City) and the suspension is quite hard for my liking. The older Prado TZ models seem the better buy. I have had one for 2-3 years (301-XXXX) but is still decent to drive. Just moved on to the new TZ with G spec. The 2700cc versions are pretty sluggish to get around in.