• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Honda Nsx

dillongt

That be the S2k :)

no no I was refering to the fact that it may look like the new CRX if they ever decided to make one, :)

i'm sure that dillongt is right about that being the new nsx,but still.....

810401_crx.jpeg 810402_crxx.jpeg 810403_HondaCRX.jpg 810404_1990_crx.jpg

am i the only one seeing the likeness? :unsure:

What batch you from HelRazor?

I suppose you are asking about my school,it's 2004. :)

Edited by HelRazor

IMHO there's nothing special about the design. And especially since this is only a photoshop it's a bit worrying. It's looks a bit of a squared off and ugly-fied 350Z. I really wish they stuck to a mid-engined car though.

Talking about CRX...that recent concept car looked good I thought. certainly better than this!

yes,from the pics it looks like a front engine car.If it is,it ruins the whole "nsx charm" doesn't it.

hope they dont base it on their F1 car beacause that's a piece of sh*t. wonder if they'll get they're drivers on the testing program like they did on the old one with senna.but button and barichello are hardly in his class,are they.

personally i would have liked the car to be more lower and longer,but as GTAm said this is only a drawing done by some magazine so the end product may be different but the covered up car they're testing on the nurburgring doesn't give any hope.

Edited by HelRazor

yes,from the pics it looks like a front engine car.If it is,it ruins the whole "nsx charm" doesn't it.

hope they dont base it on their F1 car beacause that's a piece of sh*t. wonder if they'll get they're drivers on the testing program like they did on the old one with senna.but button and barichello are hardly in his class,are they.

personally i would have liked the car to be more lower and longer,but as GTAm said this is only a drawing done by some magazine so the end product may be different but the covered up car they're testing on the nurburgring doesn't give any hope.

They've confirmed that it will be FR layout. :( .

Usually phoshops and sketches look better than the actual product as the artist get adventurous and does not need to be too strict on practicality. That's why I worry when I see this :lol:

• 4 months later...
Talking about CRX...that recent concept car looked good I thought. certainly better than this!

Honda CRZ keeps the flag flying

honda-crz.jpg

Posted by Paul Horrell at 9:35 am on Tuesday February 17, 2009

The new NSX is a goner - which Matt Master isn’t happy about - and there won’t be another S2000. But all is not lost for fun Hondas. Foreman has been getting answers about the new CRZ coupe. It’s a hybrid, but it should be fun.

It goes on sale late next year. And it’s more than just a dollied-up Insight. I spoke to a Japanese engineer involved. He looked at me very seriously, like his honour was at stake, and said they want people like us to want one not because it’s green but because it’s fun.

They even thought about building a non-hybrid version of the CRZ, but decided against it. Honda is royally cheesed off that Toyota gets seen as the king of green car companies, so to rebuild its tree-hugging image Honda wants to build a set of hybrid-only cars. The Insight and CRZ are the first two.

The CRZ’s engine is spunkier than the Insight’s. It’s a 140bhp 1.8-litre. The ‘integrated motor assist’ system – that is, the hybrid gubbins of motor, battery and electronics – will be as per the Insight.

Our engineering mole went on: ‘It must be fun to drive. Must remind you of the original CRX.’ I said it couldn’t really be like that with the dull CVT transmission. He began to crack a smile, looked at the bottle of wine we’d drained, and said: ‘CVT is fine for the most people. But we are Honda! We must have manual!’

What’s it look like? Not far from the lovely little Tokyo show concept, we’re promised.

With that light body, lots of electric-assist torque and a revvy petrol engine, we ought to end up with something well worth a steer in.

Source : http://foreman.blogs.topgear.com/2009/02/1...ampaign=ongoing

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...