• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Chevy Camaro Spotted @ Vauxhall Street

Chathurike

lol. i don't know whether to laugh or cry !!!

It's got the SS badges upfront, so it's the 6.2 V8. And looking at the optional 4 gauges I think it's the 2SS trim level. 420BHP but the weight is almost at 1750kg. Being a 6.2 liters it still gets 24 highway, not bad compared to the Hummers.

Why are you soo curious? Does that matter really? Though no offence, owner is good at either showing-off or marketing :rolleyes:

good question really, Chaturike what does it matter who the owner is, do you want to write a profile for the papers or something? <_<

Info so far states that it belongs to the american vehicle dealership down kirimandala mawatha. Which has already been stated at least twice within the last week or so on threads opened about the car.

good question really, Chaturike what does it matter who the owner is, do you want to write a profile for the papers or something? <_<

Info so far states that it belongs to the american vehicle dealership down kirimandala mawatha. Which has already been stated at least twice within the last week or so on threads opened about the car.

thnx bro !! dats wt i wnted 2 knw

It's got the SS badges upfront, so it's the 6.2 V8. And looking at the optional 4 gauges I think it's the 2SS trim level. 420BHP but the weight is almost at 1750kg. Being a 6.2 liters it still gets 24 highway, not bad compared to the Hummers.

Well its not that I dispute the facts, (6.2 V8, 6-sp manual, 426hp at the crank delivered via the rear wheels) or its uniqueness (to the Sri Lankan market) its just ironic that a 2010 Camaro SS, one of the American car industry's attempts at creating a throwback car to drum up sales and excitement amongst the aging baby boomer's would create such a buzz in Sri Lanka. Who would have thought such a thing would happen in our ole paradise isle?

Its a good thing of course, for any interest in cars and the automotive industry is good and its nice to see everyone getting all worked up and passionate about such things for a change as opposed to beating each other to death in the streets over who we should be voting for B)

Edited by Kavvz

Its a good thing of course, for any interest in cars and the automotive industry is good and its nice to see everyone getting all worked up and passionate about such things for change as opposed to beating each other to death in the streets over who we should be voting for B)

Hurrah! :D I agree fully with Kavvz. Who cares if it isn't worth it anywhere else, or too crude compared to European cars. The fact is (with a little help from shia la bouf and megan fox..) the camero is a future classic, and its nice to see people excited about a car for a change. A good antidote to election fever if you ask me... :)