• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

Nah, just in his imagination. If he has 4 wheels to his name I'd be surprised. Probably has to take the bus, hence the keyboard warrior big talk while getting it all wrong.

no peri and nexus, i found his beemer :rolleyes:

18122008001es4.jpg

Edited by Schiffer

yeah thats cause u want to belive that,whatever floats your boat man,stop being an ignorant clown

Hey Mr,I didnt come here to bash you right,I agreed on a point,here.Anyone who see's this thread,with some brains unlike for you,will see who the clown is.So Mr stop being an ignorent jack a##.Now go to your mommy and cry.

:rolleyes: 5 Sri perhaps

i think it is a no sri and no go version of it. :lol:

no peri and nexus, i found his beemer :rolleyes:

18122008001es4.jpg

i be surprised if he owned even that. :D

a beemer... and u come here endorsing an axio... whats wrong with u.. if u have actually driven an axio and a civic you would know that what we are telling is the truth. axio's arnt fun to drive.. they are just there to get u from point A to B.. and frankly that's exactly what toyota wants from that car.. and the people who buy it hopefully would want the same thing.. if one were to buy an axio for performance, handling and what not.. he is a bigger idiot than people endorsing the axio for what its not..

stop being so ignorant like a little girl,who even mentioned about handling and performance,and i suppose civics has them.omg is this the knowledge u posses.really displaying it in public,why?your the bigger idiot for saying something like this

• Like 1

a beemer... and u come here endorsing an axio... whats wrong with u.. if u have actually driven an axio and a civic you would know that what we are telling is the truth. axio's arnt fun to drive.. they are just there to get u from point A to B.. and frankly that's exactly what toyota wants from that car.. and the people who buy it hopefully would want the same thing.. if one were to buy an axio for performance, handling and what not.. he is a bigger idiot than people endorsing the axio for what its not..

stop being so ignorant like a little girl,who even mentioned about handling and performance,and i suppose civics has them.omg is this the knowledge u posses.really displaying it in public,why?your the bigger idiot for saying something like this

• Like 1

i didnt say anything about civis personally even i am not a big fan of civics.. but i know for a fact it hanldes better than an axio.. even u have to agree on that..

you're having hissy fits and calling charitha a little girl? Great.

u know i still dont understand whats his stance on the axio... is he anti civic or pro axio..

atleast with rover and cali we know what they are defending.. its like he is gender confused or something,,, :unsure:

Prototypical troll :

troll

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

no its a kl-,whats urs a 15- or something

are u jobless or something to take a pic of a 3wheel,i mean do u work or something..

:rolleyes: it is your BMW isnt it :rolleyes:

u know i still dont understand whats his stance on the axio... is he anti civic or pro axio..

atleast with rover and cali we know what they are defending.. its like he is gender confused or something,,, :unsure:

actually mates, this is called PMS :girl_cray2::love-smiley-044:

machan i own a beemer,i dnt drive japanese crap..haha,first try to afford an european car and then talk about cars or atleast have an idead about it..

O M G ! ! ! ! ! Noooooooooo :wub: WoooooooW :medium-smiley-005:

So what model do you have ? Is it true that those bimmers run out of battery quickly ? :unsure:

so what do you use, AA normal batteries or rechargeable batteries ?

Also i hear that the feel of the steering wheel on the remote is not as good as the real thing, is it true ?

31397ef54d6db55216cccab8aea7a618.jpg

BTW its this model right ? :sarcastic_hand:

[From a diehard bimmer fan]

• Like 1

So what model do you have ? Is it true that those bimmers run out of battery quickly ? :unsure:

Also i hear that the feel of the steering wheel on the remote is not as good as the real thing, is it true ?

nice one stiggy :D

:lol: