• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion 2004 - Nzt240

vidu

Toyota owners always mislead innocent people and make them buy toyotas giving away their luxury nissans, mitsubishis Koreans and euros

15.5kmpl that's if u'r doing a constant 60kmph not breaking accelarating, with engine speed just in idling level. my santafe (crdi-manual) does 19kmpl when driving in the way my premio did 14kmpl

I've used a 260 premio with same everything except interior thats why i' saying this.

If u'r using it like a car it'll do only 8-10kmpl.

Looks i can't comment but i recommend u to use glasses,

I don't know about happiness i was very sad when the types of vehiles that i easyly overtook in my suv easy overtook me,

And it was hard to get in without scratching the welcome lights to the cramped front seats the position is awkward.

To date its the worst performing car i've ever driven,

I don't know why u guys boast about it soo much,

Probably because u have it

Whats the matter dude, your ex drive a Toyota now? :P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toyota owners always mislead innocent people and make them buy toyotas giving away their luxury nissans, mitsubishis Koreans and euros

15.5kmpl that's if u'r doing a constant 60kmph not breaking accelarating, with engine speed just in idling level. my santafe (crdi-manual) does 19kmpl when driving in the way my premio did 14kmpl

I've used a 260 premio with same everything except interior thats why i' saying this.

I don't know about happiness i was very sad when the types of vehiles that i easyly overtook in my suv easy overtook me,

And it was hard to get in without scratching the welcome lights to the cramped front seats the position is awkward.

ROFL!

Got a NZT260; and it has the design look as well as comfort too. Acceleration is quiet good even it is 1.5. Good space, Daily use, 12.5Km/l in City and 15.5km/l Colombo-Negombo (average traffic)

Overall it is a 'Happy Ride' for me. :P

Cool.

heh

It is your opinion about Toyota.Yeh I know people are blind about those facts.They live in dream worlds that car sellers show them to when they are buying a vehicle.I have experience similar situation I was searching for buying a vehicle and seller said he has black car which costly than normal.I asked why ? then he said people are buying black because it is costly and have good resell value.

But I do not think it is good idea to use black vehicle in SL weather condition.

heh

It is your opinion about Toyota.Yeh I know people are blind about those facts.They live in dream worlds that car sellers show them to when they are buying a vehicle.I have experience similar situation I was searching for buying a vehicle and seller said he has black car which costly than normal.I asked why ? then he said people are buying black because it is costly and have good resell value.

But I do not think it is good idea to use black vehicle in SL weather condition.

i think thats true...black once are slightly expensive than the others.for sure black once are more than the white once. :alc: :alc:

i think thats true...black once are slightly expensive than the others.for sure black once are more than the white once. :alc: :alc:

I asked one of my Jap friend asked why is that ? and is it same in Japan ?

What he said was Japanese like light colors like silver , white and they do not go for black unless if they specially need(basically young drag racers go for it).So Toyota make less black colored cars.So what our seller does it is since Black is rare so make it as a valuable thing and market it.

What he said was Japanese like light colors like silver , white and they do not go for black unless if they specially need(basically young drag racers go for it).So Toyota make less black colored cars.So what our seller does it is since Black is rare so make it as a valuable thing and market it.

Actually i cant agree to your argument and statement B)

Henry Ford once said "i will give you any car as long as its black"

the reason for this statement is that black paint has heat absorption qualities that make the paint applied dry faster, so if he made only black cars he could increase the amount of cars that he produces in a month.

Although today with the advancement of paint related technology paint dries much quicker than the paint used in the 60's but still using black paint has a strategic advantage over usage of other colors.

So in reality black cars should cost lesser than other colored cars, but in SL a car market that is purely driven on rumors and myth i guess overpricing black cars is actually another way of making some extra bucks from uninformed customers :angry:

Damn guerrilla marketers <_<

Edited by The Stig

Stiggy, isn't black even taxed more? Cuz that was an issue when selecting cars for permits. So it's originated with our lovely tax scheme itself...

Yeah that is the case here, but what im saying is that by logic black cars should actually have a lower price than other cars :alc:

I personally like dark colors Black or very dark blue, red, green,...

Sometimes other people might be like me too,

According to marketing if there's a higher demand for something it's prices go high, that's what has happened to dark colors.

My opinion if u'r spending a lot on a car it should look nice, so a better color will be worth something more.

Yeah that is the case here, but what im saying is that by logic black cars should actually have a lower price than other cars :alc:

Some say he is dressed in white because white is more expensive,

And he has never visited a modern paint booth.

All we know is he's called THE STIG :D

In modern factories the paint is not sun dried like maldivefish

Actually the price of cars differ according to paint,

Metallic and pearl finishes higher prices than normal colors. The paint is more expensive too.

Some say he is dressed in white because white is more expensive,

And he has never visited a modern paint booth.

All we know is he's called THE STIG :D

In modern factories the paint is not sun dried like maldivefish

Actually the price of cars differ according to paint,

Metallic and pearl finishes higher prices than normal colors. The paint is more expensive too.

No i dress in white cause white should have more market value since it takes longer to dry ;)

But anyway on the topic i know cars are not sun dried :rolleyes:

I know they use static electricity and uv lights and heaters these days :P

Anyway this is getting way out of topic

I agree with you except the silver part....actually cars painted in silver colour are the cheapest in Japan....theres a higher market value for pearl white...and yeah black is also expensive

good news for guys who are gonna purchase a Allion/Premio...the price has reduced for these cars due to the increase in demand for hybrids

All hybrids are reducing the prices of Toyota's? What about other cars like the Civic, Accord, Sylphy, Mark X, Camry etc?

All hybrids are reducing the prices of Toyota's? What about other cars like the Civic, Accord, Sylphy, Mark X, Camry etc?

im not sure about the other vehicles...but i saw a huge reduction in prices of Allion and Premio...like the 2010 model premio is now 2.1 million in Japan which means you can get one here in SL for like 6 million which used to be like more than 7 million before...and the older ones

2007/08 is around 4.2 million...i think prices of other cars also will fall...as it seems the Japanese govt. has introduced a law..thats aimed towards making people buy a hybrid..so many people will try to sell there existing cars at what ever price they can

The prices vehicles which were overpriced due to high demand have been reduce(toyotas) due to decrease in demand yet what had value for money (most other japs euros and Koreans) won't

i have to agree...the prices were high due to there high demand.......

im not sure about the other vehicles...but i saw a huge reduction in prices of Allion and Premio...like the 2010 model premio is now 2.1 million in Japan which means you can get one here in SL for like 6 million which used to be like more than 7 million before...and the older ones

2007/08 is around 4.2 million...i think prices of other cars also will fall...as it seems the Japanese govt. has introduced a law..thats aimed towards making people buy a hybrid..so many people will try to sell there existing cars at what ever price they can

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/02/09/business/global/09toyota.html?_r=1&src=twrhp

hurt by declining sales in Japan after the government ended subsidies for environmentally friendly cars in September.
Sales in Japan fell after the Japanese government ended a subsidy program that had spurred sales of fuel-efficient cars. Sales dropped to 861,000 units in the third quarter from 1.06 million a year earlier, Toyota said.

zEbOv.jpg