• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Economical Car??

dhejasvini

yes you are correct..I just wanted make him understand that by looking at the number of posts he cannot decide whether he's a big shot or not..I think he did like that... :rolleyes: The number of years also cannot be a good deciding factor on this..I saw very recently a person who joined the forum on 2007 has posted his first post in this forum...so number of years factor we can omit. Then how active he is also a question..there are some people who were trying to over acting to increase the number of posts finally became forum trolls...I think the best factor to decide how senior is that the quality and the usefullness of the things he post here..correct me If I'm wrong nexus :rolleyes:

nothing to correct there you are right.

Hey Guys,

Don't you know that Presea Manual transmission works extremely good on fuel?

It works 13 km/L in city.

Even AT, if you drive the car having good knowledge & if you feel her, you can hit 11 km/L in city for sure.

(for some owners it's 12 km/L)

Despite all of ur comments, Nissan Presea is the best car of thread openers list. Stylish, Comfort, Sporty

Prestiege, Power, Handling ...

It's a exceptional model Nissan Produced that time.......

Those who has experienced the car, love it a lot....

R u willing to sell your precia for good price... :lol: However one of my friends have presea refina 1998 auto one. That car is doing only 8kmpl in city and 11kmpl in out...

AbeysinghE, CyRaX, nexus by lukin at da posts n cmnts made by them even a kid cud cum to a conclusion on who da retard is, its very simple logic :action-smiley-060:

:huh: before calling other people retard go and learn to type in proper english.

:huh: before calling other people retard go and learn to type in proper english.

owwwwwowow my english is bad so dats ur point or is it dat ur trying to tell me dat i dnt know to use ma keyboard

dude dats IRRELEVANT dis is autoloanka n its abt cars nt abt "english" so ct da crap man it was all abt ur 18km/l Luxel!!!!!! :violent-smiley-099:

owwwwwowow my english is bad so dats ur point or is it dat ur trying to tell me dat i dnt know to use ma keyboard

dude dats IRRELEVANT dis is autoloanka n its abt cars nt abt "english" so ct da crap man it was all abt ur 18km/l Luxel!!!!!! :violent-smiley-099:

i'm not said any thing about your keyboard skills what is said is learn to type in proper english not with massage language or half a sentences and FYI owner(previous owner) of the corolla luxel is MADZ(forum administrator) not me you imbecile.

i'm not said any thing about your keyboard skills what is said is learn to type in proper english not with massage language or half a sentences and FYI owner(previous owner) of the corolla luxel is MADZ(forum administrator) not me you imbecile.

dude wat da hell is "massage language" supposed to mean????!!!!!!!

also "half a sentences" its wrong friend its "half of sentences" correct me if im wrong ur excellency :D :D :D :D :D

AbeysinghE, CyRaX, nexus by lukin at da posts n cmnts made by them even a kid cud cum to a conclusion on who da retard is, its very simple logic :action-smiley-060:

No kid can cum as I know..don't know whether you had that ability when you were small :action-smiley-060:

No kid can cum as I know..don't know whether you had that ability when you were small :action-smiley-060:

as a matter of fact I did abeysinghe, anyway a peculiar question makes me think dat u hvnt as a kid

nexus, this dude is from Kandy..do you think that kandiyans are like this???

nexus, this dude is from Kandy..do you think that kandiyans are like this???

:D :D :D :D "i'm not said any thing" :D :D :D just noticed Mr. spellcheckers english

Edited by dude

appreciate ur mediation dude im nt an english expert as nexus is

were the hell i said i'm a english expert i did not. in matter of fact everyone makes mistakes hell i have make mistake but the fact is everyone in here type in same english that is proper english so every one can understand it.but what you typing is hard to understand that's why i told you to type in proper english so the others can understand what you really type.

yup i saw it on ur reply cn u plz explain wat it means Mr walking dictionary :rolleyes:

Mr dude, from his single smiley :rolleyes: can't you understand that he accepts that there was a spellings mistake??? why are you keep on asking about that??..If you want to know the real meaning of that..fly to bangkok and go to a place where they give you the massage service..just don't be a kid man..