• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Pulsar

C Perera

How about NISSAN PULSAR 303 series CAR? please give your experts comments? Is it good for using as my office vehicle? Daily i have to travel about 70 kms.

nissan pulsar and nissan sunny are same in lot's of ways it is ain't a bad car to Daily use and spare parts are easy to find but it has low market value. :)

btw what is nissan pulsar 303 series ?

Edited by nexus

nissan pulsar and nissan sunny are same in lot's of ways it is ain't a bad car to Daily use and spare parts are easy to find but it has low market value. :)

btw what is nissan pulsar 303 series ?

Sorry. Not 303, 301 Series (Vehicle Number). Thanks.

Sorry. Not 303, 301 Series (Vehicle Number). Thanks.

ok :) dont think about the vehicle reg plate much what matters is vehicle condition and how the previous owner use it.

301- would be the first Gen FN15 (Pre-1998, non-crystal lights).

We bought a '98 - Crystal light model unregistered some time back. It was a pretty solidly built car.

Had a GA-15 Engine which is more or less bullet proof (same as FB14)... no crank angle/cam angle sensors to fail like on QG-15 engines which came on the later FB15...

It was an Automatic and economy used to be 8.5 to 9 km/l in town.

Pretty reliable daily runner.

ok :) dont think about the vehicle reg plate much what matters is vehicle condition and how the previous owner use it.

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I never recommended nissan pulsar car, it seems like Nissan serina,Lot of heating issue on there. You can identify it from srilankan car market, No more Pulsars there except Bajaj pulsar bikes

had a N15 Pulsar for 5yrs and never had heating issues , my car had the radiator in Front Not like in the serena LOL!!

I never recommended nissan pulsar car, it seems like Nissan serina,Lot of heating issue on there. You can identify it from srilankan car market, No more Pulsars there except Bajaj pulsar bikes

Its because of induhviduals like you that the Sri Lankan car market is the way it is.

• Like 2

You better stop talking out of your a**, glad no on really takes advice from imbeciles like you seriously !

• Like 1

How about NISSAN PULSAR 303 series CAR? please give your experts comments? Is it good for using as my office vehicle? Daily i have to travel about 70 kms.

It is a pretty good car I use a FN 15, and Its been with me for about eight years and I still use it on a daily basis. Haven`t had any major issues and its pretty decent on juice aswell, does about 8-9km/L..

I suggest you go for CJ II or an X1 because they are fully loaded.

Dude what have you been smoking ? Seriously stop being such a little b**ch .. if you dont know anything about the particular model just mind your own business.

Its sad to see that you had to make two accounts to diss Nissan Pulsars.. I actually signed up to tell you that I think you are an idiot.. that is all

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

guys, I have a pulsar x1 2 door hatchback FN 14. Has a GA15 E-carb engine front wheel drive. built 92. Thinking of modifyng it to a sleeper with awesome power within rather than the looks. I'm aware of the Pulsar GTIR which is a 4wd 2ltr turbo charged engine. I'd love to have a pulsar Gtir. Sinece i have a fn14 looking for ideas to modify as a sleeper. any ideas from the members appriciated very much...

guys, I have a pulsar x1 2 door hatchback FN 14. Has a GA15 E-carb engine front wheel drive. built 92. Thinking of modifyng it to a sleeper with awesome power within rather than the looks. I'm aware of the Pulsar GTIR which is a 4wd 2ltr turbo charged engine. I'd love to have a pulsar Gtir. Sinece i have a fn14 looking for ideas to modify as a sleeper. any ideas from the members appriciated very much...

If you are thinking of fixing a SR20DET( the 2 ltr turbo engine you mentioned) I don't think it'll be possible

If you are thinking of fixing a SR20DET( the 2 ltr turbo engine you mentioned) I don't think it'll be possible

Never seen a SR20DET in SL so far. Even if I find one its not practical to swap a SR20DET. Thinking of a VQ20DE which comes with cefiro A32 and A33's. This is a V6 but not sure whether i can squeeze in to a fn14 engine bay

Never seen a SR20DET in SL so far. Even if I find one its not practical to swap a SR20DET. Thinking of a VQ20DE which comes with cefiro A32 and A33's. This is a V6 but not sure whether i can squeeze in to a fn14 engine bay

The VQ20DE is not exactly an engine with a lot of performance potential, not without serious bucks anyway... Plus it's heavy and probably will not fit into the pulsar's bay.

You're better off finding an SR20DE and giving it some upgrades.

The VQ20DE is not exactly an engine with a lot of performance potential, not without serious bucks anyway... Plus it's heavy and probably will not fit into the pulsar's bay.

You're better off finding an SR20DE and giving it some upgrades.

thanks Ed.

• 3 years later...
On 9/25/2016 at 10:29 AM, DKZ said:

I am  new to this, i am gonna by my 1st car, i met a person who is going to  sell his Nissan pulsar, it has some corrrosins in its trunk, according  to owner its because of water leak, whats you opinion  on  this?

I suggest you stay away from rust-buckets... it will eventually be a pain for you. 

• 3 years later...