• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Closed

Schiffer

Discriminate? Where? Do you feel discriminated for being from the hills?

Well being called a hill-billy isn't really flattering is it? And I don't see why I need to be roped in with everyone else JUST because I'm from Kandy. For instance 'Hola' was from Negombo; so does that mean I can go about tarring everyone from Negombo with the same brush? No, 'VVTi' it doesn't work that way.

• Like 1

If a major tsunami hits sri lanka hillbillies have a better chance of survival than us, so stop fighting :lol:

Yeah? If it rains constantly for more than 3 days, most of you will end up in Awissawella... riding that earth wave... :)

• Like 1

Well being called a hill-billy isn't really flattering is it? And I don't see why I need to be roped in with everyone else JUST because I'm from Kandy. For instance 'Hola' was from Negombo; so does that mean I can go about tarring everyone from Negombo with the same brush? No, 'VVTi' it doesn't work that way.

Sorry, Didn't think that one would feel so insecure about being from Kandy. Sorry if I trod on your sensitivity there... (VVTi tip toes away before making the Kandy lamissi cry)

BTW, Negombo rocks!

Sorry, Didn't think that one would feel so insecure about being from Kandy. Sorry if I trod on your sensitivity there... (VVTi tip toes away before making the Kandy lamissi cry)

BTW, Negombo rocks!

lolz! Well, so much for standing up for political correctness....

lolz! Well, so much for standing up for political correctness....

saw that one coming miles and miles away machang :)

don't get upset when these happen machang...

by all means..IMHO...that dude had it coming :)

it's like when everybody used to bash toyotas as horrid cars when Nilantha etc used to rave about them and talk crap.

hardly any toyota owners got upset including myself :)

chill!

Every weapon will be used against retards and i suppose place of origin too is fair game :)

saw that one coming miles and miles away machang :)

don't get upset when these happen machang...

by all means..IMHO...that dude had it coming :)

it's like when everybody used to bash toyotas as horrid cars when Nilantha etc used to rave about them and talk crap.

hardly any toyota owners got upset including myself :)

chill!

Every weapon will be used against retards and i suppose place of origin too is fair game :)

Fair enough... ;)

political correctness.. ha ha ha ha... machang this is SL..... long way to go for that.....

True, political correctness does seem to lag a bit. I guess having politicians make ludicrous statements like the one made recently about supporting the Pakistani cricket team and subsequent deportation etc. doesn't help things along much! Incidents such as that set the tone for everything else I suppose...

True, political correctness does seem to lag a bit. I guess having politicians make ludicrous statements like the one made recently about supporting the Pakistani cricket team and subsequent deportation etc. doesn't help things along much! Incidents such as that set the tone for everything else I suppose...

What Pakistani team? Deportation?

well i got my answer for my ORIGINAL question.. that toyota is TEMPORALLY closed so.. thank you wise arses for well NOT helping me ^_^v FML

Listen up Claudia... Toyota hasn't temporarily closed down, they've only closed down some of their affected plants.

Ever heard of Google? :rolleyes:

Listen up Claudia... Toyota hasn't temporarily closed down, they've only closed down some of their affected plants.

Ever heard of Google? :rolleyes:

Claudia hik hik hik ROFL :lol:

well i got my answer for my ORIGINAL question.. that toyota is TEMPORALLY closed so.. thank you wise arses for well NOT helping me ^_^v FML

Well, next time you want help from us WiseArses, stop being a bumbass and use your brains a bit.

You are such a drama queen... :) Must be that mountain air... :)

Next earthquake in TOYOTA CITY PLEASE.

So the victims are deprived from thier vital needs, Toyotas

Vitz for breakfast, Axioes for lunch and a Crown for dinner

Owww found the good stuff again ? :rolleyes: