• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 323 Vs Familia

chew

what is the different between Mazda 323 and Familia??? Why people say these are not good cars???? :unsure:

afaik mazda familia is made for JDM and mazda 323 is made for global market :)

Why people say these are not good cars???? :unsure:

It's just a misconception imho...

most folks who have owned mazda's would tell you that they are pretty damn good cars...just as good as the more popular makes from toyota, nissan...

If at all...the only issue is parts not been available as widely as it is for toyotas and nissans...

It's just a misconception imho...

most folks who have owned mazda's would tell you that they are pretty damn good cars...just as good as the more popular makes from toyota, nissan...

If at all...the only issue is parts not been available as widely as it is for toyotas and nissans...

I dunno dude. I remember a long time ago when I had a California, they couldn't find some part so they put something from a Mazda. Flip side would indicate the Nissan part would be ok on the Mazda. On the other side of the coin, a guy I know looking for a throttle body for his Astina was told by Mazna that he could install one from a Tercel, since it was the same. Interesting parts compatibility, them Mazdas :D

I dunno dude. I remember a long time ago when I had a California, they couldn't find some part so they put something from a Mazda. Flip side would indicate the Nissan part would be ok on the Mazda. On the other side of the coin, a guy I know looking for a throttle body for his Astina was told by Mazna that he could install one from a Tercel, since it was the same. Interesting parts compatibility, them Mazdas :D

yeah..i struggled a bit to find a pitman arm :)

and none of the other makes fit... and the other issue is that 3rd part part makers like 555 doesn't seem to make that many parts for mazdas.

replaced tie rods recently and the only way is to either go for crap like Fuji or go genuine...

things like t bodies are made by third party guys at times so chances are...some different makes ends up sharing the same thing.

what is the different between Mazda 323 and Familia??? Why people say these are not good cars???? :unsure:

search the forum to understand the difference between 323 and familia.

on your second question, its just a misconception among the sri lankans.

just imagine the number of newer genaration famila/323 and axelas on the road.

apart from that, they are damn good reliable cars just like any other main stream Japanese brand. got a decent ride comfort, good pick up, and decent shape.

but these cars are not made for people who are expecting 15 km per a liter of petrol.

:D

oint

but these cars are not made for people who are expecting 15 km per a liter of petrol.

:D

Good Point there

No issues with the brand – cars are superb and fun to drive……

Parts for Astina’s and old Interplays are getting hard to source as it’s been a long time since production and now it’s getting scare in supply. Hard to locate them even from Japan.

The differences between the model has been discussed many a times- just check the forum, but to simply put it there’s not a huge difference

I’m now on my 4th Mazda and still love the brand.

oint

Good Point there

Parts for Astina’s and old Interplays are getting hard to source as it’s been a long time since production and now it’s getting scare in supply. Hard to locate them even from Japan.

The differences between the model has been discussed many a times- just check the forum, but to simply put it there’s not a huge difference

not just astinas and interplays, the scenario applies to all the models from all makes manufactured in that era. so its nothing to do with the brand. :)

oint

Good Point there

not just astinas and interplays, the scenario applies to all the models from all makes manufactured in that era. so its nothing to do with the brand. :)