• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Modified/exotic/daily Driven Cars In Pk

fady

Cool photos Fady. Thanks for posting.

By the way, are there tax concessions for hybrid and electric cars in Pakistan?

Nothing as such i presume. Tax concessions are only for cars imported to be used by disabled persons.

any ICE (in-car audio) fans on this website?

Hi Faddy

Do copy those pictures from the web or personally taking them from your camera. Anyway you trying to show us cream of the crop. What I want to see is what is your average fleet. I assume your fleet is what shown in the vedio of the following link. Yeh man, go to the street at office time and take a picture. Then we can decide what you mean by daily driven cars.

Waiting for your realistic pictures.

http://www.chowrangi...eally-does.html

any ICE (in-car audio) fans on this website?

ICE is what we live for ;) got any pics man.

Btw how much does a Yamaha r6 like the red and white one in your pics cost over there ?

Seriously man bow down to Pakistan, who would have know it was so cool until you posted these pics .thanks mate.

Hi Faddy

Do copy those pictures from the web or personally taking them from your camera. Anyway you trying to show us cream of the crop. What I want to see is what is your average fleet. I assume your fleet is what shown in the vedio of the following link. Yeh man, go to the street at office time and take a picture. Then we can decide what you mean by daily driven cars.

Hey, no one thinks that the cars shown by Fady are driven by every Pakistani, Its just that he's showing us the gems that we normally would never have thought existed in Pakistan. But its quite reasonable to assume that the people who can afford the cars shown do drive some of them on a daily basis.

Lets not try and disgrace different countries for what the state of their streets are or the 'normal' cars that are driven. This is a car forum, so lets appreciate the truly special gems out there. :)

Would love to see some ICE :D

• Like 1

Hi Faddy

Corruption is everywhere. These traffic police sergeants have like really low salaries thats why i think they do this. You dont know how much difficult it is for these Police Sergeants to stay all day long under the scorching heat of sun with all kinds of pollution going into their lungs only for like 2500PKR per month. Life is way to much difficult for them when the food prices are so much high. And m not supporting this, its just that the government should increase their salaries. And the video link you have posted is of the old police. If you go to Lahore or Islamabad, and you try to bribe the police over there, they'll directly throw you into the jail. I remember once the son of our Prime Minister was caught because he was using HID's on his car and when he tried to get off from the police by saying that he is the Prime Ministers son and that no one can fine him, he was jailed. And as far as the average fleet is concerned, i think i have told that in a reply above as well.

Edited by fady

Hi Faddy

Seriously Parak all v r interested is in seeing the cream of the crop....most of us dont care what they drive in pakistan during rush hour.... v just wanna see some super cars...thats it

also if u think pakistan cops r bad...u should come on a holiday to SL & have a taste for ur self of r sri lankan cops....