• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Red Colour Number Plate

AfzGTR

Bye.I suggest you to leave, this place is not suitable for you then, find some gay community if thats what you are expecting here. I do not want to waste my time reading your useless comments or talking to a totally-useless people. If you want to take this discussion further, I suggest you to stop talking about your sexual orientations and stuff. Clearly explain why my first post is not suitable.

As I have shown you why your posts are unsuitable and then why you doesn't fit in any kind of public communities other than specially made ones for people like you.

hey dude da coolest i don't want to get between your guys argument but what you trying to do is like this you have go to a some place(let's think this as a company) and tell the man in charge to leave because you(da coolest) and he(peri)can't get along the way i see it here's how this going to end the man in charge(moderator) isn't going to leave because some one(member)tell him to leave this is the reality man just face it. :)

Edited by nexus

hey dude da coolest i don't want to get between your guys argument but what you trying to do is like this you have go to a some place(let's think this as a company) and tell the man in charge to leave because you(da coolest) and he(peri)can't get along the way i see it here's how this going to end the man in charge(moderator) isn't going to leave because some one(member)tell him to leave this is the reality man just face it. :)

lol Correct nexus, the voice of clear reason!

But ya gotta give it to da coolest, he's got balls. Would've been better had the balls not been where the brains should be :D

Bye.I suggest you to leave, this place is not suitable for you then, find some gay community if thats what you are expecting here. I do not want to waste my time reading your useless comments or talking to a totally-useless people. If you want to take this discussion further, I suggest you to stop talking about your sexual orientations and stuff. Clearly explain why my first post is not suitable.

As I have shown you why your posts are unsuitable and then why you doesn't fit in any kind of public communities other than specially made ones for people like you.

Awww, this troll is both stupid AND a homophobe. :D I feel sorry for you, dude. Its funny coz you're the one gibbering on about your ideas on my sexual orientation (3 posts!), but you want me to stop talking about it :lol:

You have shown nothing but your lack of brains. Now go back to the kindergarten where you belong.

As for why your first post was unsuitable, you "highly suggested" that people do something ILLEGAL! Now I highly suggest you stop at this point, or I will kick you out for promoting illegal activities, and persisting with pretending you are right.

If the lol made you confused and did not get what I said,

Its the joblessness and the retardants clearly, if someone is browsing this forum just to find a place to get into some others argument.

Actually i wasnt browsing the forum for sometime cause people like you pop up out of nowhere and i was kind of tired with the whole scenario, but unfortunately i had subscribed to this topic and all your moronic comments popped up in my inbox. I just had to :action-smiley-060:

The next thing is, I was suggesting him to leave since I believe that people with that sort of verbal habits does not fits in a community like this.

Really well if you think that you are right why dont you put it to a vote and see what the majority of members here think ?

I dare you !

BTW this community was made by people like Pericles and Madz, what you are dong is like tying to teach an Englishmen how to speak English :rolleyes:

Edited by The Stig

Awww, this troll is both stupid AND a homophobe. :D I feel sorry for you, dude. Its funny coz you're the one gibbering on about your ideas on my sexual orientation (3 posts!), but you want me to stop talking about it :lol:

You have shown nothing but your lack of brains. Now go back to the kindergarten where you belong.

As for why your first post was unsuitable, you "highly suggested" that people do something ILLEGAL! Now I highly suggest you stop at this point, or I will kick you out for promoting illegal activities, and persisting with pretending you are right.

Its up to you. All of my posts have a point. But your one doesn't have any. And there is nothing Illegal. I have highly suggested to get any V*P passes or anything similar if its possible for you. What is illegal here? IF its some illegal thing, ban me. And then go and meet all the PMs and president as well. And try to ban them too. They are the people actually having those V*P stuff.

You want me to stop talking and to admit that I have been promoting illegal stuff here which is what you are saying. You have been misusing your mod powers here. Threatening others by mentioning that you can ban him and forcing him to accept what ever you say. ban me. But "I highly suggest you" to ban yourself also after that if there is an option to do that.

Its up to you. All of my posts have a point. But your one doesn't have any. And there is nothing Illegal. I have highly suggested to get any V*P passes or anything similar if its possible for you. What is illegal here? IF its some illegal thing, ban me. And then go and meet all the PMs and president as well. And try to ban them too. They are the people actually having those V*P stuff.

You want me to stop talking and to admit that I have been promoting illegal stuff here which is what you are saying. You have been misusing your mod powers here. Threatening others by mentioning that you can ban him and forcing him to accept what ever you say. ban me. But "I highly suggest you" to ban yourself also after that if there is an option to do that.

මල්ලි ඔයා මීගමුව පැත්තෙන්ද? ඔයා වගේම වතුර පොම්පයක් තිබ්බ ඩයල් එකක් හිටිය මීගමුව. හැබැයි නය ගෙවන්න බැරුව පොම්පෙ උකසට තිබ්බ. ඔය එ මල්ලිමද? ඒ කොල්ලත් ඔය වගේම බොරුවට බුරනව.

PS Mods: Excuse the language saying it in english just isnt the same as saying it in sinhala.

Thinking the same here :D

lol Correct nexus, the voice of clear reason!

But ya gotta give it to da coolest, he's got balls. Would've been better had the balls not been where the brains should be :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

මල්ලි ඔයා මීගමුව පැත්තෙන්ද? ඔයා වගේම වතුර පොම්පයක් තිබ්බ ඩයල් එකක් හිටිය මීගමුව. හැබැයි නය ගෙවන්න බැරුව පොම්පෙ උකසට තිබ්බ. ඔය එ මල්ලිමද? ඒ කොල්ලත් ඔය වගේම බොරුවට බුරනව.

PS Mods: Excuse the language saying it in english just isnt the same as saying it in sinhala.

:sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand: :sarcastic_hand:

මල්ලි ඔයා මීගමුව පැත්තෙන්ද? ඔයා වගේම වතුර පොම්පයක් තිබ්බ ඩයල් එකක් හිටිය මීගමුව. හැබැයි නය ගෙවන්න පොම්පෙ උකසට තිබ්බ. ඔය එ මල්ලිමද? ඒ කොල්ලත් ඔය වගේම බොරුවට බුරනව.

එ මල්ලි වතුර පොම්ප උකසට තිබබේ වෙබ් හොස්ටින්ග් චාර්ජස් ගෙවන්න බැරුව,අපිට තියන ආදරෙට...අයියො පව් දුප්පතා!

එ මල්ලි වතුර පොම්ප උකසට තිබබේ වෙබ් හොස්ටින්ග් චාර්ජස් ගෙවන්න බැරුව,අපිට තියන ආදරෙට...අයියො පව් දුප්පතා!

සොරි සොරි, නය ගෙවන්න බරුව නෙමේ, කුලී ගෙවන්න බරුව පොම්පෙ වික්කෙ. මයි බැඩ්.

you dont own this forum so you cant tell people to leave. If you want you leave

My goodness here's another one crawling out of the woodwork!

Last I checked, it was MADZ who owned the forum, most people here ARE aware of that. What you're hoping to achieve with this comment is beyond me. :huh:

• Like 1

what is with these latest gen morons!!!!

there are things at AL that have been there for yonks! And they are not gonna change!

If anyone doesn't like it here... please kindly bugger off and find another place that suits you lot!!!

We've seen those types before and will see in the future too...

Peri and Madz have been too lenient on these donkeys for them to act like clowns all the time.

In another forum they would've got banned a long time back!

• Like 6

Someone please put this retard out of his misery. This whole troll thing has gone way out of hand.