• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Californican A Paid Stooge By Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers?

VVTi

Is Californican a paid stooge by Hybrid importers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Is Californican a paid stooge by Sri Lankan Hybrid importers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know. Maybe the guy is just plain old stupid and is doing this for free.

Thanks for posting charitha19. Thanks to you VVTi is closer to getting a brand new 2011 Prius.

Thanks for posting Little_D. Thanks to you VVTi is closer to getting a brand new 2011 Prius.

Thanks for posting toyota sucks. Thanks to you VVTi is closer to getting a brand new 2011 Prius.

I think with this particular thread, because it is so stupid and immature to begin with, there is some leeway.

And thanks for posting. Thanks to your post, VVTi is now even closer to owning a brand new 2011 Prius.

Next time use the multiquote as demonstrated. I'm rather tempted to change your title to "Spammer, post whore and poster of rubbish". But since I don't feel that childish today, I'll refrain.

Dude, it is the original poster and this entire topic that is immature. I'm just taking the piss out of it.

BTW, this is quite amusing from the person who came up with this thread idea. Coz that was the mature response to people who say - It is not yet time.

Do you realize how immature you reveal yourself to be with the way you choose to spell Prius?

sorry thats how i see how the PRIUS should be spelt... i was actually ok with prius owners & fans until u showed up... other guys who owns prius's actually make sense and they admit its shortcomings... u on the other hand is what we call a "anda bakthika" of PRI-ASS's... and just in case ur sinhelese is not up to the mark it means "blind worshiper"...

1+

I don't have an issue with hybrids either but this "hybrid fanboyism" is bloody irritating!

• Like 3

Thanks for posting Little_D. Thanks to you VVTi is closer to getting a brand new 2011 Prius.

Oh, still using your failed post to appear witty I see.... lol.

Looks like this 'immature thread' struck a nerve. What's the matter? Feeling bitter cause your campaign didn't work on AL? Hmm? :lol:

I miss the Honda fan boys... ;(

LoL. :D Those Honda/EG8 days were better and heaps more fun with people bragging about drags, random HP figures, body kits and the rest of it.

oh and by the way... we still dont know what "THE CALI" drives.... CALI what do u drive.... i hope its a top spec PRI_ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ;)

didn't he posted the picture of his pinky several posts ago?

BTW, this is quite amusing from the person who came up with this thread idea. Coz that was the mature response to people who say - It is not yet time.

Pericles, I know you know what a "prediction" is.

But just in case, here is the definition from wikipedia: "A prediction or forecast is a statement about the way things will happen in the future, often but not always based on experience or knowledge."

That thread asked people to give a prediction. It's supposed to be a fun thing.

You take the information you have in the present and predict how the future will turn out....like who will win an election, will oil prices go up or down, will taxes go up again, will hybrids fail in Sri Lanka.

• Like 1

Pericles, I know you know what a "prediction" is.

But just in case, here is the definition from wikipedia: "A prediction or forecast is a statement about the way things will happen in the future, often but not always based on experience or knowledge."

That thread asked people to give a prediction. It's supposed to be a fun thing.

You take the information you have in the present and predict how the future will turn out....like who will win an election, will oil prices go up or down, will taxes go up again, will hybrids fail in Sri Lanka.

This is a fun thing too. And don't talk BS, you didn't put that for fun, you were trying to prove a point without realizing what other people are saying.

Maybe you'd understand if you stopped talking long enough to listen for a while. Don't have much hope on that.

This is a fun thing too. And don't talk BS, you didn't put that for fun, you were trying to prove a point without realizing what other people are saying.

Maybe you'd understand if you stopped talking long enough to listen for a while. Don't have much hope on that.

A poll....

Do you think X will succeed or fail? Choose one option.

.....is trying to prove a point?

• Like 1

A poll....

Do you think X will succeed or fail? Choose one option.

.....is trying to prove a point?

uhhhh.... DUH! All polls prove points. Sometimes it might be the opposite point to the one you thought, but its proved a point. Much like this one proves there isn't much love for you around here.

uhhhh.... DUH! All polls prove points. Sometimes it might be the opposite point to the one you thought, but its proved a point. Much like this one proves there isn't much love for you around here.

Really....you've just come up with a brand new definition of the established science of polling.

We can call it the Pericles definition of poll: Poll - to put forth a question with the intention of proving a point.

Got to send this new definition out to all the scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions around the world. They don't know they've been doing it wrong and using the wrong definition of poll all these years (Poll - to put forth a question in order to survey public opinion on a particular topic).

Edited by Californikan

Really....you've just come up with a brand new definition of the established science of polling.

We can call it the Pericles definition of poll: Poll - to put forth a question with the intention of proving a point.

Got to send this new definition out to all the scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions around the world. They don't know they've been doing it wrong and using the wrong definition of poll all these years (Poll - to put forth a question in order to survey public opinion on a particular topic).

See why I have no respect for your opinion? Poll questions can be worded to provide bias for an answer. Choices available mean you pick only one of the available choices. The scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions already have an idea when they put out a poll. Otherwise, they wouldn't have a set of answers to pick from.

Also, this is regarding YOUR poll. YOU aren't in the group "scientists, think-tanks, market research firms, universities, media organizations, and government institutions". YOU were trying to say, in your own daft way, that hybrids are a good choice because they will catch on. Which is skewed. Tense is wrong. Hybrids might be a good choice in the future, if they catch on. They aren't now. The now conditions are likely to change, so it is quite easy to see why you keep arguing, the longer it goes, the better the chances of the infrastructure being established. But that doesn't change the fact, the moment you put up that poll, at that time, it wasn't a smart choice.

Now I would appreciate it if you would stop trolling.

Peri, You are no match for californican. If I were you I will bow down and slip away! Don’t get me wrong but what I have noticed for the past few days of californican’s posts and your’s is that Californican have much more knowledge than you and he has done his home work and research,and he has kept his cool throughout. But You on the other hand was all this time talking bu**S*** and was talking all sorts of crap. No knowledge, No research only blah blah blah. And name calling, insulting all the hybrid owners which shows no maturity at all. For Christ’s sake grow up!

And I’m not going to reply to any of your bul*****.any more.

Peri, You are no match for californican. If I were you I will bow down and slip away! Don’t get me wrong but what I have noticed for the past few days of californican’s posts and your’s is that Californican have much more knowledge than you and he has done his home work and research,and he has kept his cool throughout. But You on the other hand was all this time talking bu**S*** and was talking all sorts of crap. No knowledge, No research only blah blah blah. And name calling, insulting all the hybrid owners which shows no maturity at all. For Christ’s sake grow up!

Too bad you didn't start a post earlier. But good. Ta ta. Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

• Like 5

Haka Haka Haka LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

You got a good sense of humor rover, Nice joke BTW :speechless-smiley-004:

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Plus posting something found on google is not knowledge (well for some people it is, because they think using a search engine is very hard). :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by zerocool

Oh please. If he was half he ecobug he claims to be, he would be talking about other forms of environmentally friendly transport as well, not just hybrids. If there hadn't been tax concessions for hybrids, he wouldn't even exist. He's a joke and everyone knows it.

Edited by Big_D
  • Like 2

Oh wow I thought this thread was over during the last few days in which I wasn't around. I guess nothing has changed. It's just trolls trolling trolls. The New Autolanka.

my god u are an idiot... how much did CALI pay u.... are u serious...

awwwww...little mister choo-kolla newbie has an opinion....cute aney! :love-smiley-044:

• Like 1

Hilarity of the thread aside, I agree with rover on this one. It's funny how some people ignore this unbelievable hypocrisy and let the vociferous potency act all hunky dory in the forum.

MADZ, from the past threads I reckon you two are friends in real life? If so please tell this joker to release his tautness elsewhere. It's hard not to say anything after seeing this stupid, irresponsible and infantile behaviour.

Because u have a hybrid u r saying that the hybrid phrasing googler has more knowledge than an experienced. member in this forum.

I'm also been blagarded a lot by the seniors but i know that we need to respect those who bring practical info to the forum,

rather than idiots who copy and past web sites not relavent to our countries condition to promote his business.

• Like 1