• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is Californican A Paid Stooge By Sri Lankan Hybrid Importers?

VVTi

Is Californican a paid stooge by Hybrid importers?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Is Californican a paid stooge by Sri Lankan Hybrid importers?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont know. Maybe the guy is just plain old stupid and is doing this for free.

good one man.. some people just cant keep thier opinions about others people's business to them selves.. good entertainement i know..

LOL how cute ne machan, the fairy godmother came to rescue all the retards from mean old Pro members :laughing-smiley-007:

2gxnq6q.png

LOL how cute ne machan, the fairy godmother came to rescue all the retards from mean old Pro members :laughing-smiley-007:

2gxnq6q.png

hA HA HA.. exactly.. the reason this thing went so far with this AZ fellow is that he thought of moderating the thread.. and running his mouth thinking he is gonna rescue and be the kinght in the shining VIOS... the problem is CALI and the other tree huggers and take care of themselves...

stretch_clown.jpg

You can act the clown all you want.Its nothing new...I'm happy as long as this thread keeps going.You now know what the members of this forum think of you,Seniors and Newbies alike...and the nine people who voted 'for' you!?,I'd rather have zero votes rather than be associated with them dumbasses...

You can act the clown all you want.Its nothing new...I'm happy as long as this thread keeps going.You now know what the members of this forum think of you,Seniors and Newbies alike...and the nine people who voted 'for' you!?,I'd rather have zero votes rather than be associated with them dumbasses...

Aneeey....what a chooti kola. He still thinks he's in school and life is a popularity contest. He even thinks that calling people "dumbass" will make him a big man. Obviously, he's not even a little man.....he's nothing but an immature chootie kola.

Aneeey....what a chooti kola. He still thinks he's in school and life is a popularity contest. He even thinks that calling people "dumbass" will make him a big man. Obviously, he's not even a little man.....he's nothing but an immature chootie kola.

"Chooti kola"...WTF?...සිංහල බෑරිද?

No its not a popularity contest,I agree.It is an overwhelming rejection of the google cut and paste hybrid movement which you think makes you an expert.90% of AL has rejected you and thinks you are a bloody joke.That is a fact.

I am yet see you help out a Hybrid owner in trouble...somehow it is the regular 'hybrid haters' as you call them ,who end up helping him out...

"

It is an overwhelming rejection of the google cut and paste hybrid movement

Obviously no one has shown you how to be open minded.

And clearly you haven't browsed through some of the large super-successful automotive forums online. If you had, you would see that they have "room" and "openness" for all kinds of different and diverse postings - individual Q&A, news, photos etc. And that is one reason for their success.

Don't be so rejecting of things that don't fit your idea of how people and things should be - it's being narrow minded and it won't take you very far in life.

90% of AL has rejected you and thinks you are a bloody joke. That is a fact.

You make that grand determination based on a stupid poll that less than 60 people took?

FYI: There is another statistic on a website that is much more important than a poll. That statistic is what I keep my eye on, not your stupid poll. And my numbers for this particular statistic blow away, destroy, annihilate any of the measly things you've ever done on here.

Now run along and keep looking to the poll on this thread as the gauge of how things are. You'll be in good company - you'll be exactly like the idiot who keeps running east looking for the sunset.

I am yet see you help out a Hybrid owner in trouble...somehow it is the regular 'hybrid haters' as you call them ,who end up helping him out...

I have and do help out hybrid owners - if I something helpful to offer I do, if not, I don't.

Unlike you - who only calls them names, insults them, mocks and ridicules them, and has contributed absolutely NOTHING of positive value to the hybrid questions and topics.

And don't delude yourself about the regulars. It's not the regulars who help hybrid owners. It's most often the other hybrid owners.

You obviously don't realize it, but you and your fellow immature schoolboy 'regulars' are steadily destroying - by the non-stop attacks on hybrids and hybrid drivers - an important current and future source of readership and membership for the AutoLanka forum. Instead of making AutoLanka the place to go to for hybrid information, you are making AutoLanka the place NOT to go to for hybrid information. That is what is called destructiveness. I would expect nothing less from you.

And clearly you haven't browsed through some of the large super-successful automotive forums online. If you had, you would see that they have "room" and "openness" for all kinds of different and diverse postings - individual Q&A, news, photos etc. And that is one reason for their success.

Don't be so rejecting of things that don't fit your idea of how people and things should be - it's being narrow minded and it won't take you very far in life.

You make that grand determination based on a stupid poll that less than 60 people took?

FYI: There is another statistic on a website that is much more important than a poll. That statistic is what I keep my eye on, not your stupid poll. And my numbers for this particular statistic blow away, destroy, annihilate any of the measly things you've ever done on here.

Now run along and keep looking to the poll on this thread as the gauge of how things are. You'll be in good company - you'll be exactly like the idiot who keeps running east looking for the sunset.

I have and do help out hybrid owners - if I something helpful to offer I do, if not, I don't.

Unlike you - who only calls them names, insults them, mocks and ridicules them, and has contributed absolutely NOTHING of positive value to the hybrid questions and topics.

And don't delude yourself about the regulars. It's not the regulars who help hybrid owners. It's most often the other hybrid owners.

You obviously don't realize it, but you and your fellow immature schoolboy 'regulars' are steadily destroying - by the non-stop attacks on hybrids and hybrid drivers - an important current and future source of readership and membership for the AutoLanka forum. Instead of making AutoLanka the place to go to for hybrid information, you are making AutoLanka the place NOT to go to for hybrid information. That is what is called destructiveness. I would expect nothing less from you.

Yes 'only' 60 members took the poll.Thats cos AL is a small community with handful of members posting regularly...I dunno about your ultra super successful international forums.but the is a Sri Lankan forum founded by Sri Lankan with mostly Sri Lankan members and its good enough for us...

So the poll DOES count...You are self-rightously hanging around without shame where you are clearly NOT wanted...

The 'immature regualrs' managed not to destroy this forum thus far,and they WILL continue NOT destroying it long after you have lost interest in this site and have moved on to troll somewhere else...

Mr Californikan make many good points. Maybe you look at other car forum site and you see much wider and much sensible posting. Look at India sites, good information, excellent technical, lots of active posters. Here in Autolanka now becoming very very childish. Many people stop coming here because posts are very childish. Not good for Autolanka not good for classifieds, eh? This is just urnemisis viewpoint. Maybe I am wrong. But I am interested in all car types - petrol, diesel, electric, hybrid, hydrogen and maybe even pedal power (like Fred Flintsone, yes?). So I do not take hatred against any car type. I also do not take hatred or flame against other poster. So, as my Aunty Flora advice say, "chill out and enjoy chat" and Autolanka be better place. Bye, bye.

Mr Californikan make many good points. Maybe you look at other car forum site and you see much wider and much sensible posting. Look at India sites, good information, excellent technical, lots of active posters. Here in Autolanka now becoming very very childish. Many people stop coming here because posts are very childish. Not good for Autolanka not good for classifieds, eh? This is just urnemisis viewpoint. Maybe I am wrong. But I am interested in all car types - petrol, diesel, electric, hybrid, hydrogen and maybe even pedal power (like Fred Flintsone, yes?). So I do not take hatred against any car type. I also do not take hatred or flame against other poster. So, as my Aunty Flora advice say, "chill out and enjoy chat" and Autolanka be better place. Bye, bye.

:appl::appl::appl:

machang, Can you give a link of that website. Like to see.

Peri can we please compare this guys IP to another member?

• Like 1

Well...epic thread!

no matter who is right or wrong...there is one thing that's very clear.

Those who are crying how biased Peri is, how bad autolanka has become, how rude "regulars" are etc etc etc....

All those chaps are the folks who don't post here often helping other people in whatever way they can when questions are popped.

Most of these naysayers are people who hardly contribute to the forum but happily jump in to protect noobs.

If moderating is biased, regulars are rude, AL doesn't have standards of indian forums etc... Why do you guys waste your time here???

There are loads of noobs who haven't had issues with regulars or standards here...AL worked just fine when we were noobs and we didn't cry and howl like little girls.

If this place is so bad....do us all a favour and bugger off!!!!

• Like 1