• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Can We Rent Out Our Cars To Taxi Services ? Whats The Average Pay ?

jimzum

Members,

One member claims he make money out of this forum is this forum is their to member share knowledge and to request help.Or to make money.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

I will give his post under.

Aunty Sylvia,

I make more money than you can imagine out of this forum. Infact madz and peri pay me a significant sum for every post.

Members,

One member claims he make money out of this forum is this forum is their to member share knowledge and to request help.Or to make money.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aunty Sylvia,

I make more money than you can imagine out of this forum. Infact madz and peri pay me a significant sum for every post.

geez!!! I murakaara mudiyanselage aarakshaka watchman hereby "claim" that unkel sylvi has homosexual fantasies about dudes collecting other dudes' fecal matter. So i guess that must be true since I claimed it :P

Btw are you jealous that he's making money and you aren't?

'jdnet',

So you try to live from the forum.

You have no reason to drag madz and peri who are moderators and senior founder members of this forum I have not seen any of them come down to your level.

Don't unnecessarily type Members names to say they pay you.Do you have proof to show unless you carry their shit buckets for a fee.Which no one will give.

If you want to make money there are better honorable methods in this country.

You know how you were deported from a country when you were found engaged in a illegal activity.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aunty Sylvia,

I live on this forun because I have no other home. This forum puts a roof above my head and the money peri and madz pay me for my posts, makes it worth while living here.

About carrying sh** buckets around, I'm pretty sure we don't want to hear about your sexual fetishes.

Sylvia, and honorable lady such as yourself should not be drinking this much kassippu. It's starting to kill your brain cells.

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aunty Sylvia,

Members,

Hereby certify aunty Sylvia's claim as true. I make lots of money from this site.

@ jdnet: shame on you man! There are plenty of other ways to make money. One way is to open a windshield polishing "service to the automotive community" and charge them 15,000 for the job.. not bad right? Another way is to find a slightly cracked fellow who has a plastic spoon in his mouth and a silver fork in his a$$ and claim some form of relationship to him *by calling him uncle or cousin or something) and then when he kicks the bucket his entire inheritance to live many generations will be yours. Guess which one I chose. ;)

shhhh,

I was planning on taking over aunty sylvia's con-business when she kicks the bucket. Can you think of a better business than charging some poor sucker 15k to polish a windshield? You can do the whole inheritance thing though, don't want to steal your plans :lol: .

Ok, something on the topic. I'm also planning to rent one of my cars as it is idling for the most of the day. I am thinking of finding a trustable driver from my hometown... So we'd know know his whole family and wht kind of ppl they are. What is ur guys take on renting in such circumstances? Also i'm actually planning to rent to a company (i guess it wil be far better for the car when compared to rent a car). How can i know wht companies r looking for vehicles? I tfied hit adds, most of the adds there were requesting for cars without a driver.

shhhh,

I was planning on taking over aunty sylvia's con-business when she kicks the bucket. Can you think of a better business than charging some poor sucker 15k to polish a windshield? You can do the whole inheritance thing though, don't want to steal your plans :lol: .

'jdnet'

Your Plans will never work out. It is you who are trying to impress members writing all simple DTY projects.

I doubt if you are given a dismantle Automobile engine and a torque converter you can assemble same alone and put on the road worthy condition.

What a shame to make money in this way what you mention.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Members,

This thread is not for the topic it is there with the knowledge of Moderators to throw mud at member and for entertaining members and to add post count of one member who is boasting for that. He was thrown out of a country for illegality living and involved in homosexual activities.

I will like to inform moderators he has no reason to say that their names and claim he is living on this forum also paid to post.

I do not understand what is the underhand connection with the moderators.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Members,

This thread is not for the topic it is there with the knowledge of Moderators to throw mud at member and for entertaining members and to add post count of one member who is boasting for that. He was thrown out of a country for illegality living and involved in homosexual activities he was involved.

I believe you are the one with homosexual tendencies since you like to picture me collecting peri's sh** in a bucket while he walks around.

also what is illegality living? Guess the queen failed with you as a student

Also I believe you are the one responsible for a lot of the mud/sh** slinging here.

I will like to inform moderators he has no reason to say that their names and claim he is living on this forum also paid to post.

Aney why so upset? You J that I'm making money?

I do not understand what is the underhand connection with the moderators.

Obviously my connection to the mods is that they pay me to post. Something to the tune of 15,000 a post.

Ok, something on the topic. I'm also planning to rent one of my cars as it is idling for the most of the day. I am thinking of finding a trustable driver from my hometown... So we'd know know his whole family and wht kind of ppl they are. What is ur guys take on renting in such circumstances? Also i'm actually planning to rent to a company (i guess it wil be far better for the car when compared to rent a car). How can i know wht companies r looking for vehicles? I tfied hit adds, most of the adds there were requesting for cars without a driver.

That seems like a good plan actually since the car will be in the hands of someone you know. Also you would want to make sure how good of a driver he is.

I've actually seen a few places requesting cars with drivers on the papers. Just keep an eye out.

Aunty Sylvia,

yeah see these days anyibe can do anything without any qualifications or even knowing what the heck they're doing. Hence the reason you are allowed to even touch a car.

Also I have no intention of pleasuring myself while thinking about your sex changed body. The 100% genuine woman I married is good enough for me. Maybe you should visit a prison. That way you might get a little action, regardless of how disgusting you look.

Jdnet,

Maybe you should visit a prison

You was deported after the sentence was over for illegal sexual activities and overstaying with no valid Visa your above post confirms the experience in prison.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

I believe you are the one with homosexual tendencies since you like to picture me collecting peri's sh** in a bucket while he walks around.

also what is illegality living? Guess the queen failed with you as a student

Also I believe you are the one responsible for a lot of the mud/sh** slinging here.

Aney why so upset? You J that I'm making money?

Obviously my connection to the mods is that they pay me to post. Something to the tune of 15,000 a post.

Moderators.

This post confirms that you'll pay for post's for this member. Is it true.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Moderators.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

of course it's true. didn't you read in in the terms and conditions when you joined the forum??

Or maybe it was introduced after you joined... Anyway, people who have over 1000 posts get paid for each post. I see you are 800 posts, so when you reach 1000 you will receive an invitation to join the paid-posters scheme.

If you want to quickly increase your post count, you can go to the post whoring thread.

of course it's true. didn't you read in in the terms and conditions when you joined the forum??

Or maybe it was introduced after you joined... Anyway, people who have over 1000 posts get paid for each post. I see you are 800 posts, so when you reach 1000 you will receive an invitation to join the paid-posters scheme.

If you want to quickly increase your post count, you can go to the post whoring thread.

I still for the life of me can't understand why there isn't a bigger protest against this. Some of us have been around a long enough time, but don't yet have 1000 posts as we're not active postwhores. I actually joined the old forum (not the old forum, the old OLD forum) about 2 weeks after autolanka was started. But still not good enough, apparently. I wish to place on record that I request all members with more than 1 years service get paid a nominal sum for each post (regardless of post count if over 100), with the pay-per-post increasing based on service period.

Hope members including Sylvi will join me in making this request to all concerned at autolanka.

Edited by SeanD

Moderators.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'List Aunty Sylvia'

You eat your own words without tomato sauce.

People in glass houses should not run around naked.

Edited by jdnet

Jdnet,

Maybe you should visit a prison

You was deported after the sentence was over for illegal sexual activities and overstaying with no valid Visa your above post confirms the experience in prison.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aney aunty we all know why you have all these fetishes and like to be called a woman. At somepoint someone probably sued you and the con job of a business you run. You had to go to prison and someone turned you into his prison wife. I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

I still for the life of me can't understand why there isn't a bigger protest against this. Some of us have been around a long enough time, but don't yet have 1000 posts as we're not active postwhores. I actually joined the old forum (not the old forum, the old OLD forum) about 2 weeks after autolanka was started. But still not good enough, apparently. I wish to place on record that I request all members with more than 1 years service get paid a nominal sum for each post (regardless of post count if over 100), with the pay-per-post increasing based on service period.

Hope members including Sylvi will join me in making this request to all concerned at autolanka.

'List member SeanD'

It always like these old members to complan about us new members getting paid. If not for us, this site will be full of walking sticks. :)

You eat your own words

you eat your own words.

'jdnet'

Your Plans will never work out. It is you who are trying to impress members writing all simple DTY projects.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr.Sylvi

I do not want to get involved in any of these problems right,you might have to watch your mouth when commenting on really usefull information jdnet had posted,personally it was usefull for me,and thanks jdnet for that.At leat he'd try to impress himself by posting useful info,and its not for you to worry cz he had not posted anything regarding to windsheild cleaning.

Thank you

Edited by CyRaX

Mr.Sylvi

I do not want to get involved in any of these problems right,you might have to watch your mouth when commenting on really usefull information jdnet had posted,personally it was usefull for me,and thanks jdnet for that.At leat he'd try to impress himself by posting useful info,and its not for you to worry cz he had not posted anything regarding to windsheild cleaning.

Thank you

'CyRaX',

Thank you for your post contents noted.

Jdnet posted good information on Automobiles Do It Yourself I agree with you they are useful for members who are not familiar with automobiles.

If you read some of his posts resonantly how much he has insulted me about windshield repair.

I thank you again for posting at this time with a advise.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Aney aunty we all know why you have all these fetishes and like to be called a woman. At somepoint someone probably sued you and the con job of a business you run. You had to go to prison and someone turned you into his prison wife. I think you need to see a psychiatrist.

'jdnet'

Aney aunty we all know why you have all these fetishes

It is regrettable to note a member calling another member in English bad words.

Mind your language when you write to a public forum members will know what an low breed you come from.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'List Aunty Sylvia'

You eat your own words without tomato sauce.

People in glass houses should not run around naked.

'jdnet'

You were a prisoner in that country for living without Visa there you grew up with all unethical things That shows from your Posts.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi