• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw Accident

invisibleuser

What i heared is the gentlemen left the party in kandy and has travelled to Kurunegala with in about 20 - 30 mins. So average speed could've been over 100-120 Kmph. And he was not drunk either. Yesterday i passed this place, and its a heavy bend similar to we have in Kadugannawa near the tunnel. Any speed closer to 100Kmph or above will defenily going to be deadly.

is the accident spot more closer to kurunegala or kandy?

That is what I hear too. It was clear road before the bend and they would've seen it and deside to stop.

did the BMW hit the lamp post or did the lamp post just fall on the car(lancer) without having nothing to do with the accident???

I guess so. These modern lamp posts have a mind of their own!!

LOL this is absurd imagine if it was something like a three wheeler under that lamp post, the result would have been a disaster.

is the accident spot more closer to kurunegala or kandy?

did the BMW hit the lamp post or did the lamp post just fall on the car(lancer) without having nothing to do with the accident???

1. its about 1Km from kurunegala town

2. No idea, but car might've hit lamp post first and then went over the bend.

LOL this is absurd imagine if it was something like a three wheeler under that lamp post, the result would have been a disaster.

Disaster? If it fell on a three wheeler you'll be able to stuff it inside your suit case. Portable 3 wheelers

Disaster? If it fell on a three wheeler you'll be able to stuff it inside your suit case. Portable 3 wheelers B)

1. its about 1Km from kurunegala town

2. No idea, but car might've hit lamp post first and then went over the bend.

alright i'l look for this bend when im travelling on that road

Disaster? If it fell on a three wheeler you'll be able to stuff it inside your suit case. Portable 3 wheelers B)

:D

Disaster? If it fell on a three wheeler you'll be able to stuff it inside your suit case. Portable 3 wheelers

LOL....good one :lol: :lol: