• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bmw Accident

invisibleuser

The blue Lancer is the car two Doctor couple traveled.Both survived unhurt.

MINIACE

Good thing that the lamp post fell on to the back of the car otherwise some one of that car could have been hurt.

does 320'd' stands for diesel?

Edited by Reckless

And the 530d is a mover... :(

Damn, a fine car destroyed.

Indeed friends.. A valuable life lost & also a nice car wrecked at the end. :( We should aware of our limits when driving. We might drive a Maruti or a Ferari, but should well aware the ability of the car & also our skills too. :mellow: Should consider about the road conditions too as I feel. Otherwise, will be ended up with such a sad story :( .

• Like 1

Indeed friends.. A valuable life lost & also a nice car wrecked at the end. :( We should aware of our limits when driving. We might drive a Maruti or a Ferari, but should well aware the ability of the car & also our skills too. :mellow: Should consider about the road conditions too as I feel. Otherwise, will be ended up with such a sad story :( .

The gent in question was an uncle of one of my good friends and by all accounts was supposed to be very capable and experienced behind the wheel (unlike the previous instance of expensive car crashing through inanimate object that we saw on the forum). Since he was the only occupant we will never know for sure what happened but some believe that he may have fallen asleep as it was very late. Not a hell of a lot that you can do to prevent that.... Bad luck I suppose.

May he Rest in Peace.

What i heared is the gentlemen left the party in kandy and has travelled to Kurunegala with in about 20 - 30 mins. So average speed could've been over 100-120 Kmph. And he was not drunk either. Yesterday i passed this place, and its a heavy bend similar to we have in Kadugannawa near the tunnel. Any speed closer to 100Kmph or above will defenily going to be deadly.