• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

damn you guys are good. Out of the last 20 or so I only got the nissan Juke! Does it have to be vehicles in Sri Lanka?

yes the picture u use can be from somewhere else, but the car has to be one in SL

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what am i missing here now? :lol::blink::lol:

:lol: Dude whats so funny ?

sorry i thought you have answer the trivia question after i reply i see you have answer

GeNeX question and i forgot to edit it as a irrelevant post sorry. :P

what am i missing here now? :lol::blink::lol:

sorry :alc:

:lol: Ha ha.....I was guessing you had smoked a Prius :D

what hell no if i do i talking about saving trees,nerds,buying prius,green peas,low emission levels saving the world,greenland,how smart to buy a hybrid,green undergarments,how prius can race against others with mind boggling acceleration,smugness and smelling own farts,how reliable prius can bee,eating green foods hypermiling,finding green mistress,how much kmpl i getting and how to be a hippie. :D

Edited by nexus

what hell no if i do i talking about saving trees,nerds,buying prius,green peas,low emission levels saving the world,greenland,how smart to buy a hybrid,green undergarments,how prius can race against others with mind boggling acceleration,smugness and smelling own farts,how reliable prius can bee,eating green foods hypermiling,finding green mistress,how much kmpl i getting and how to be a hippie. :D

:lol::lol::lol: