• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

11 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Suzuki Escudo

This is correct.

Sad story - saw a 2 door Escudo parked at a garage nearby apparently for a long time turned out it was due to lack of an ECU for a couple of years- didn't know it was that difficult to source for this model even though it's not a mainstream model. 

8 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

Ok. Here we go

IMG_20230815_123211_052.jpg

Okay...so simply going by the silver garnish on that trim piece above the number plate...I am going to say it is a Nissan Lafesta (Highway Star). It is a re-badged version of the Mazda Premacy (3rd gen ?). The Premacy's trim piece was single color across the board if I remember correctly.

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Okay...so simply going by the silver garnish on that trim piece above the number plate...I am going to say it is a Nissan Lafesta (Highway Star). It is a re-badged version of the Mazda Premacy (3rd gen ?). The Premacy's trim piece was single color across the board if I remember correctly.

Correct. Well explained.

Over to you

Nissan_LAFESTA_HighwaySTAR_G_(B35)_rear.jpg

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Okay....an absolute legend of a workhorse. These ran around and pretty much kept our economy up for decades until they were slowly replaced by cheaper Indian and Chinese alternatives.

image.png.ccd0ebe737f04019f29ff43b76a9d8d0.png

The one that has a logo like the three diamonds but different. I know the make but not the model. They still do work in Sri Lanka, yes the chinese and the indian ones did come into the market but these still keep going.

3 hours ago, iRage said:

Okay....an absolute legend of a workhorse. These ran around and pretty much kept our economy up for decades until they were slowly replaced by cheaper Indian and Chinese alternatives.

image.png.ccd0ebe737f04019f29ff43b76a9d8d0.png

Massey Ferguson 135 

11 minutes ago, Gummybr said:

Interesting car that didnt have an engine at the front. They have come a long way from these odd looking cars

I think you got it. Was it too easy? Thought of going with just one of these images but then decided that would be too difficult. Let's wait a bit and if no one else get's it - post your answer 

1 hour ago, matroska said:

I think you got it. Was it too easy? Thought of going with just one of these images but then decided that would be too difficult. Let's wait a bit and if no one else get's it - post your answer 

If you posted only the front part one would have thought its the car in your profile pic, we should wait for others to have a go