• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Quick Trivia 3

Watchman

2 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Lets say they like this, you get up inside coffin and when you open the lid this would be the dashboard you see.

hahah this was a give away ! :D the fancy dashboard put me away - I have only seen the older model of this and the meter-cluster/dashboard is a more mundane affair. 

38 minutes ago, john cooper said:

Nissan Avenir Salut

One of my JKCS mates had the diesel version of Gen 1 about 20 years back and it was running on a CD20 diesel Turbo engine. Absolute s*it box. Ha ha

Right on @john cooperThey were like lorries they say, imagine how the non turbo Bluebirds would have felt.

Av1.jpg

10152005_200404in.jpg

15 minutes ago, matroska said:

hahah this was a give away ! :D the fancy dashboard put me away - I have only seen the older model of this and the meter-cluster/dashboard is a more mundane affair. 

For me for that price point those days it was one of the best dashboards. Was sporty as well. I thought the AC controls would have helped. A guy I know did a full restoration of one, asked him if he wants to sell says no chance.

7 hours ago, john cooper said:

Here it is team.

Gas.JPG

Assuming not found in our shores and maybe (a big maybe) coming soon? Built like a Tank I must say, there's only two that I can think of and I can give you 300 reasons for this being not the most popular model that I thought of but the latter.

8 hours ago, john cooper said:

Here it is team.

Gas.JPG

Chinese off roader -  the strip seen on the right hand side of the image runs along the circular front lamp. This is made by a company named after the most iconic landmark in the country - same brand buses were available in Sri Lanka 20 odd years ago. 

15 hours ago, Gummybr said:

Assuming not found in our shores and maybe (a big maybe) coming soon? Built like a Tank I must say, there's only two that I can think of and I can give you 300 reasons for this being not the most popular model that I thought of but the latter.

I was expecting this to be hard but you made it easy mate. I think I have made the mistake of getting the line from the headlight to the fender to give a clue.

Bloody legend!

GWM Tank 300 Hybrid model is currently available for us to purchase for the price equivalent to 12 mil SL rupees, which is a bargain for what this model offers but this is Gen 1 and we learned from the hard way by purchasing Gen 1 Chinees vehicles. (BYD ATTO 3)

So everyone is waiting for Gen 2 TANK as we can't see them on the road even 6 months after the official launch to the market. 

1 hour ago, Gummybr said:

Keeping this interesting. Try and see if you guys can guess this which is locally found. Very sleek saloon car this is I must say.

triv001.png

Pug 607?

1 hour ago, Duan27 said:

207 cc? 

Yuuuup

Only 2 in SL. This was black on tan. It’s got the full EK3 treatment including fake red pleather seat covers.

IMG_7078.jpeg.25a1d0e0e686248986c8d4a86cb21ed1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fiat fan said:

Yuuuup

Only 2 in SL. This was black on tan. It’s got the full EK3 treatment including fake red pleather seat covers.

IMG_7078.jpeg.25a1d0e0e686248986c8d4a86cb21ed1.jpeg

Jeez why'd they massacre it like that :')  
can't judge tho, it's all personal preference in the end ig