• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Kyrons; How Are The Coping Up?

tiv

The Badge is Stock mate.

it has original 18" Alloys too!

i think this is the highest grade.

and if you notice the number plate

its a special ordered one. he had to wait one year to receive the number plate :)

FImGE.jpg

Hey mate just to add in... This is not the highest grade.

Highest grade comes with 18" "Spoked rims" ( with pin stripes depending on the colour u want on the spokes), body kit, spoiler, dvd players on driver head rests, heated front seats, electric seats, winker mirrors with signal lamps, courtesy lights underneath the side mirrors.

The badge is not stock. This comes in the Rexton power up(XVT version) Most costomers have it fitted just for prestige.lol. ;) Kyrons only come with the round badge.

Highest grade comes with 18" "Spoked rims" ( with pin stripes depending on the colour u want on the spokes), body kit, spoiler, dvd players on driver head rests, heated front seats, electric seats, winker mirrors with signal lamps, courtesy lights underneath the side mirrors.

The badge is not stock. This comes in the Rexton power up(XVT version) Most costomers have it fitted just for prestige.lol. ;) Kyrons only come with the round badge.

wow, do you have a picture of the Highest grade mate?

Riv, I'm just pointing this out. Kyron and the Hilux is not the same class of vehicle as you've rightly pointed out. The Kyron is a soft off roader with coil spring suspension at the back etc (I believe) and should be rather comfortable. The Hilux on the other hand is engineered for goods (as well as people) transport and thus have heavy duty suspension at the back. Even on quite well layered roads the ride of each would be a different experience. But if that is your cup of tea go for it !

Saw this a bit late, yea true, they are of different league.. But actually the new hilux is pretty good it terms of ride comfort,

not comparable to an SUV though

That must be quite a looker.. Do they make them here at micro? the hi-spec vehicles?

Saw this a bit late, yea true, they are of different league.. But actually the new hilux is pretty good it terms of ride comfort,

not comparable to an SUV though

Mate I don't know about comparing the comfort of the Hilux,but for me the Hilux is not that comfortable :alc:

Mate I don't know about comparing the comfort of the Hilux,but for me the Hilux is not that comfortable :alc:

Are you referring to the new one? the 'vigo' or D4D (YOM 2007 onwards) etc.. Maybe because I am accustomed to the defender! :lol:

Are you referring to the new one? the 'vigo' or D4D (YOM 2007 onwards) etc.. Maybe because I am accustomed to the defender! :lol:

I guess anything .... (maybe barring a tata cab) will be comfortable compared to the landy :lol:

2009 or 2010 D4D...cant exactly remember the year and yeah comparing with the defender the hilux is way more comfortable :D

Edited by CyRaX

• 5 months later...