• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tming Belt

jami

Question

20 answers to this question

there is a chiri chiri sound coming from the timing belt>>> but it is a new one? wonder why?

Are you asking if your belt is new? Did you forget? Well fortunately I'm a bit psychic....so I'll tell you, just a tick.... yes, thats right I see it now....I see you standing near your car....you remove the belt from your trousers.....you fit it on the pulleys.....

So the chiri chiri noise is because the belt is the wrong size/shape. Cos you're a size 36' and the car is a 32'.

Are you asking if your belt is new? Did you forget? Well fortunately I'm a bit psychic....so I'll tell you, just a tick.... yes, thats right I see it now....I see you standing near your car....you remove the belt from your trousers.....you fit it on the pulleys.....

So the chiri chiri noise is because the belt is the wrong size/shape. Cos you're a size 36' and the car is a 32'.

:lol:

actually i think the Chiri Chiri noise comes because he forgot to

remove the Metal buckle..

damn u ShintaroX! you naughty naughty boy! :D :D :D :D :alc:

LMAO...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no it is not 32' i guess? so how can i find it

:lol:

actually i think the Chiri Chiri noise comes because he forgot to

remove the Metal buckle..

it is not come with a metal buckle, but it inbuilt with steel wires inside. ie checked with it but no sign of repair it

It could also be the adjuster bearing which is making the noise, or water pump bearings etc. To be honest at this point you just need to go to a mechanic, have get it sorted out rather than waste time asking questions. Anything to do with the timing belt is a serious issue which needs to be dealt with without delay !

It could also be the adjuster bearing which is making the noise, or water pump bearings etc. To be honest at this point you just need to go to a mechanic, have get it sorted out rather than waste time asking questions. Anything to do with the timing belt is a serious issue which needs to be dealt with without delay !

yes thats may be true, but most of vehicles usually drive with this chiri chiri sounds coming out from the timing belt.

yes thats may be true, but most of vehicles usually drive with this chiri chiri sounds coming out from the timing belt.

No they don't. If your timing belt is slipping you are in major shit.

FAN belt. People don't pay much attention to noisy FAN belts. Pay attention!

No they don't. If your timing belt is slipping you are in major shit.

FAN belt. People don't pay much attention to noisy FAN belts. Pay attention!

i checked it and nw it is ok, timing belt not properly fixed out. nw it is ok.

Still you are saying "TIMING BELT" !!! that not timing belt, that's the FAN BELT... and removing and fixing the T-Belt in not that easy to do.

it is timing belt dear, it only takes few hours to take it out and replace it. :action-smiley-060:

it is timing belt dear, it only takes few hours to take it out and replace it. :action-smiley-060:

Machan I seriously doubt whether u could run with a loose timing belt… it doesn’t make any sense to me…

Hey don't listen to any of the jokers on this site. If you are having a chiri-chiri noise in the timing belt, its normal. Fan belt noises are BAD and will have disastrous effects on your power-steering system. All those chiri-chiri noises you hear are infact ti,ing belt noises. Just don't worry about it. The sound will eventually go away.