• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion

duma randy

hi guys!!!!!!!

can some one tell me the fuel consuption of toyota allion 2010 model,,'NZT 260' ????????

depend on how u drive blud , iv got 18-20 in a long run and in cmb does like maxxa 10(care drive though) once got 5-6 in cmb which was a maniac driving. ;D

Following are the background

For a Allion 240, following applicable. Have no budget for a 260.

Car Allion 240. YOM 2003.

90K Driven 1.5L 1NZ-FE Engine.

Petrol RON 95.

Driving condition 100% City and Urban (with crawling in Baseline and faced some nasty traffic).

Terrain - Carpeted and 95% of the time flat. 5% Slight hills around Colombo.

Driving style, non aggressive.

AC - Always on around 25C to 27C.

Tyre Pressure - 1 PSI Lower than recommended 32 PSI at Front and 29 PSI Rear.

Boot empty and in some trips there was a single passenger with average body mass.

Air Filter - Clean and New

Spark Plugs - Clean

Injector Nozzles - Clean

Measured period 5 days average.

Fuel consumption 10.6 KM per Liter (Exactly measured, even using the same pumping station)

The above figure would have improved, if I did not face that much of traffic. The traffic was too heavy for two days within the measured period.

Out of Colombo is much higher than above, but I have no measured statistics.

Edited by varunatech

depend on how u drive blud , iv got 18-20 in a long run and in cmb does like maxxa 10(care drive though) once got 5-6 in cmb which was a maniac driving. ;D

typical allion owner's answer

never tells the truth

people who never been to haven think hell is haven,

but ask a person who been in both and he'll say buy a 10yr old audi a4 TDi it's better in everything

typical allion owner's answer

never tells the truth

people who never been to haven think hell is haven,

but ask a person who been in both and he'll say buy a 10yr old audi a4 TDi it's better in everything

Love reading your posts, toyota sucks, I never quite fully understand them which gives them this abstract feel, it seems to fall in between nonsense and trippy.

• Like 3

Love reading your posts, toyota sucks, I never quite fully understand them which gives them this abstract feel, it seems to fall in between nonsense and trippy.

Well he's telling the truth for once,a decade old A4 is better than an Allion in every which way.It makes perfect sense.

• Like 2

Following are the background

For a Allion 240, following applicable. Have no budget for a 260.

Car Allion 240. YOM 2003.

90K Driven 1.5L 1NZ-FE Engine.

Petrol RON 95.

Driving condition 100% City and Urban (with crawling in Baseline and faced some nasty traffic).

Terrain - Carpeted and 95% of the time flat. 5% Slight hills around Colombo.

Driving style, non aggressive.

AC - Always on around 25C to 27C.

Tyre Pressure - 1 PSI Lower than recommended 32 PSI at Front and 29 PSI Rear.

Boot empty and in some trips there was a single passenger with average body mass.

Air Filter - Clean and New

Spark Plugs - Clean

Injector Nozzles - Clean

Measured period 5 days average.

Fuel consumption 10.6 KM per Liter (Exactly measured, even using the same pumping station)

The above figure would have improved, if I did not face that much of traffic. The traffic was too heavy for two days within the measured period.

Out of Colombo is much higher than above, but I have no measured statistics.

Jeez man! <_<

i dont want to pramote this model of toyota. this is my personal experience. i brought this nzt 260 now almost 8 month back. initially i had to buy this vehicle due to some comitment. so i thought, i'll keep this vehcle if fuel consumption is good otherwise get rid from it., so give it a try. manage to run near 5000 km unregistered. for that 5000km the figure was 16.8km/l, that is beyond my expectation. (those 5000km is something long distance 60%, shot run rest in moderate trafic.

in some instance during long run it is tuching 20+ km. short run in traffic usually 8-10 km/l. i never off ac and set it around24 -26c. reguler ioc 90 oct petrol, usually one passenger.

I have found lighter clothing and accessories helps reduce fuel consumption.....

Gave up jeans, big bulky belts, ankle boots etc...

A friend said , he now makes it a point to drive before a heavy meal.... Apparently that helps with his Allion's fuel consumption...funny know? I thought so too..

Someone said that if you can drive without keeping your full weight on the seats, it helps too. Sort of a squat. :action-smiley-060:

Ah! The squat without touching manoeuvre for shitting in school toilets!! Who'd think that would ever come in handy again during one's adult life? :D

Hi guys, Uncle Shintaro here, now you've heard of nitrogen in the tires and air, I'm selling helium. It will cut your fuel bills by 50-75% and It has been tested in at least 2 eastern european countries for safety. The results are in Russian, inconclusive but you're welcome to look at them. Allion and Premio drivers get first preference for the helium tire service. Rs.600 for all 4 tires. I also do balloons.

i dont want to pramote this model of toyota. this is my personal experience. i brought this nzt 260 now almost 8 month back. initially i had to buy this vehicle due to some comitment. so i thought, i'll keep this vehcle if fuel consumption is good otherwise get rid from it., so give it a try. manage to run near 5000 km unregistered. for that 5000km the figure was 16.8km/l, that is beyond my expectation. (those 5000km is something long distance 60%, shot run rest in moderate trafic.

in some instance during long run it is tuching 20+ km. short run in traffic usually 8-10 km/l. i never off ac and set it around24 -26c. reguler ioc 90 oct petrol, usually one passenger.

1)Well u'r fuel economy indicator is not working properly get it checked,

2)U'r not the only one who used that cr*p so u can't fool people into buying u'r car

3)U didn't register the car for a long time because u were not sure to keep it because of the low fuel economy which is not 16kmpl (probably it's 16 km per 2ltrs (8kmpl) which i got).

And 20 figure means u drive downhill a lot and push the car back up again (probably because the 1.5L motor couldn't pull it back up again)