• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Toyota Car 2010???????

duma randy

I'll go with the LFA

i agree with peri toyota(lexus) LFA is the best toyota car in 2010 but it's cost 375k US dollars you needed to be stinking rich to buy one nevertheless it's toyota supercar. :D

i agree with peri toyota(lexus) LFA is the best toyota car in 2010 but it's cost 375k US dollars you needed to be stinking rich to buy one nevertheless it's toyota supercar. :D

Cost wasn't part of the question. It just said best.

Even for LFA they wouldn't mention Toyota. It'll always be Lexus LFA.

Because Super and Toyota just wouldn't go together! :action-smiley-060:

Lovely car by the way - why wouldn't all cars at least hv HUD's like LFA's?

hey what about nzt 260??

Is something wrong with your keyboard? You keep using multiple "?" and things.

And Allions rarely enter a discussion about "Best" cars. There is something that can beat it in every category you look at. Speed, comfort, luxury, fuel consumption, passenger space, looks. You need to specify price point before it can get into a discussion, as in "best car for x amount of money". But for best Toyota 2010, nope, nowhere.

hey what about nzt 260??

this is marketing u started another topic about an allion didn't u

well u got one because people told it was great and now u need to sell it don't u

well i'm here to avoid people getting into that mess (even i got int and managed to escape)

Only 500 LFA's are being made so even having 375k wont get you one :P

• 1 month later...

FT-86 concept :)

I vote this too! Although it's not a concept anymore! I just picked up a leaflet about the FT-86II from a dealer here in UK, and he said they should be taking orders by christmas!! Price not yet confirmed, but speculation among them is the same price as a Prius. i.e: about £25000.