• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Badge Engineering

dude

Tata indica - Rover city

BMR-1103-1411-.jpg

Mitsubishi outlander - peugot 4007

peugeot-4007-suv-1.jpg

Nissan Sunny - nissan bluebird - nissan pulsar

Nissan_Sunny_N16.jpg

Nissan skyline - infinit G35

infiniti-g35-6.jpg

WagonR - Opel aglia

opel_aglia_4_x.jpg

Nissan vanette - mazda bongo

1990-mazda-bongo-pic-41203-tmb.jpeg

corolla - chevy prizm

toyotacorolla93-97.jpg

The Skyline to the Infiniti isn't exactly rebadging,

Its more loaded with options; more or less like a 'lexus' and a toyota,

they do that with several other models

thanx for da info toyota suckz

n tiv but most of the badge engineered version dont share exactly the same options n specs they differ to the extent of ma knowledge badge engineering is when they use the same chassis n same engine (on sum occasion engine changes) on two brands

Don't get me wrong, have noticed that you had posted too many errors these few days :mellow:

:action-smiley-060: really sorry about that.These days come I through the phone actually so the connection is giving me a bit of trouble.In this case I enterd the post but wasn't sure if I was right,so again entered ''in error''.I'll enter my names back again :)

Edited by CyRaX

:action-smiley-060: really sorry about that.These days come I through the phone actually so the connection is giving me a bit of trouble.In this case I enterd the post but wasn't sure if I was right,so again entered ''in error''.I'll enter my names back again :)

1 question on your logic though. How does your knowledge of the topic (presuming you were posting something related) vary based on HOW you come online? :P

Is it that your power of googling shit isnt as effective through the phone? :rolleyes:

1 question on your logic though. How does your knowledge of the topic (presuming you were posting something related) vary based on HOW you come online? :P

Is it that your power of googling shit isnt as effective through the phone? :rolleyes:

Nope,this was not through googling.Just general knowledge

so why does it matter what device you used to come online...

No no,sometimes the connection is slow,when I post sometimes the phone shows the page loading sign.But wouldn't show the page.So I go back and press add reply again,it was when I the page loads that I knew that the 1st attempt is posted.In this case,I posted two names but was not sure,so I edited it and again entered ''posted in error''.Sorry for if it was a problem,I'll make sure this wont happen again.

No no,sometimes the connection is slow,when I post sometimes the phone shows the page loading sign.But wouldn't show the page.So I go back and press add reply again,it was when I the page loads that I knew that the 1st attempt is posted.

In this case,I posted two names but was not sure,so I edited it and again entered ''posted in error''.Sorry for if it was a problem,I'll make sure this wont happen again.

I dont mean to knit-pick, but the first issue (reason) had nothing to do with why you deleted the content, so why even bring it up.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I dont mean to knit-pick, but the first issue (reason) had nothing to do with why you deleted the content, so why even bring it up.. :rolleyes:

Nope,the reason I deleted my first post was because I was a bit usure about the Myvi.Really sorry for any issue I had caused

Edit-Watchman pls be free to correct any mistake I make,because i'm not an expert,but just a newbie wanting to learn,while I help the others with the limited knowledge I have.And if you had the perseption that I was trying to increase my post count,I wasn't really and expertise cannot be measured by the number of posts made.Hope for more advice in the future :)

Edited by CyRaX