• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Ae100

pubchi

nope! maybe it was converted to a diesel by the previous owner i compared the interior of my dad's car to other Bluebird's without the SSS badge the interior in my dad's car is much better

if it's chassis number say su13 it's a original diesel car there is a another possibility that previous owner have modified it with sss parts.

You can select either ae 100 or 110 without thinking twice. (I mean spareparts/resale/fuel efficiency etc.) But I personally feel going for a 110 will be give you this pleasure for many years in the future if you are to use your car for a long time. because 100 modle is bit older to 110.

Good luck for your search.

I beg to differ mate. Go to Delkanda area with enough money and you'll be able to build your own AE100.

Go for an AE100. Check for a non-worn engine, and you don't have to worry about anything else I guess. You'll just fall in love with it..!

both the 110 and 100 runs the 5a-fe engine.

even if the engine is worn out...in delkanda...you can get an engine bock off an ae110 minus pumps and stuff for about 25k...

i would say the single most important thing to check in getting an ae100 to see is how good the body is...rust issues, accident damages and the likes.

Edited by Ripper

if it's a petrol chassis number is eu13.

ok i found out what has happened, the car is a SU13(original diesel) and it came with a quite good interior when we bought it compared to other SU13s and it was badged as SSS but what my dad had done is he has brought down complete set parts(interior+exterior+some mechanical parts) of a SU13 from Japan which had better interior than the one already in the car to restore the car to its original condition :)

My personal advise is to go for AE100 SE Saloon, Limited.

Dont go for the Sprinter as it has low resale value comparing with the corolla and the body parts are bit hard to find but actually there is nothing tecnically wrong with Sprinter actually it has better trim level as well

It is just low resale value and body parts!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the information.

One clarification..Are there auto gear ones with the specs given by you? (SE limited (Full option),white light,gold badge). Did some googling but couldn't find any. All are manual.

Rgds.

i do have a AE100 auto gear car which is a S.E.limited, full option white light car. :rolleyes: