• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lexus Isf

darinwrxsti

are you connected to the car sale who imported it :ninja:

Sharing an info about a good import does not mean thats a marketing tactic. Its good to hear a top range Lex ISF is here. Not dumb to believe that after seeing this post people will rush to buy it, AFAIK two future owners are already evaluating her.

Can we see some pics please. Darin care to share? What colour? Tranny 8speet auto right? ISF is a limited (50 nos) edition, am I right?

MINIACE

are you connected to the car sale who imported it :ninja:

Yes i am. Doesnt mean its an advert.

And if u have been in AL Long enough u would know i have always kept the members informed of unique vehicles that have been brought down to sl even if its imported by someone else

Miniace - yes machang its an 8 speed auto, will try and post some pics soon.

• Like 1

Yes i am. Doesnt mean its an advert.

And if u have been in AL Long enough u would know i have always kept the members informed of unique vehicles that have been brought down to sl even if its imported by someone else

Miniace - yes machang its an 8 speed auto, will try and post some pics soon.

Sorry mate didn't know the car just got angry by the lexus name,

didn't know it was a limited edition top of the range model, and that u'r intention was good :)

well beauty is definitely in the eye of the beholder, but ISF certainly isn't an ugly car. understated it may be, but ugly it certainly isn't!

also there are plenty of people who prefer understated, sleeper type cars...

if i could i would buy that car just for that lovely exhaust note :D

Sharing an info about a good import does not mean thats a marketing tactic. Its good to hear a top range Lex ISF is here. Not dumb to believe that after seeing this post people will rush to buy it, AFAIK two future owners are already evaluating her.

Can we see some pics please. Darin care to share? What colour? Tranny 8speet auto right? ISF is a limited (50 nos) edition, am I right?

MINIACE

ISF is not a limited production car. Unless the one in SL is a specially tuned version limited to 50 numbers.

Out of curiosity are there any new M3s in SL?

Edited by --GeNeX--

Sorry mate didn't know the car just got angry by the lexus name,

didn't know it was a limited edition top of the range model, and that u'r intention was good :)

This statement just proves how much of a no-nothing idiot you are I'm afraid....

Who the hell gets "angry by the lexus name"?? I mean WTF? :rolleyes:

• Like 4

been following AL for quite some time now but thought of joining today :)

this is my first post and just couldnt resist putting it up on this thread...

damn da IS-F is one car i have huuuuuge respect for...for some reason makes me long for da days when toyota wasnt 'goin green' and had some hot blood in its veins...im talking da Supra and da other sporting RWDs from a bygone era..

• 3 weeks later...