• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2007 Allion 260 Vs 2007 Premio 260

kevin1462

16 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

• 2007 Allion 260
    • 2007 Premio 260

BTW are you able to import a 2007 car according to the new law,

according to what i know it should be less than 2yrs old that means it should be made atleast in the end of 2009

I have permit to import a vehicle not older than 10 years of the first registration. So I can bring down this car.

• 11 months later...

If it is to select between those 2 I'll go for the premio

It's better looking and it is not as common as the allion (as one of my friends said when i was going to buy one - "hama ballatama dan allion thiyenawa ne"

Well i bought a premio nothing was good as i expected so sold it for 300k less than i bought it in 3months :angry:

Bad fuel econ and performance were the culprits

You might have had a "F" grade 1.5l one as I believe. That is not good in both fuel & performance. The "X" grade has more performance & also good fuel consumption.

Neither one is my choise yet :)

But if anybody ask me to choose from these two (Allion & Premio), I would definitely gor for a Premio "X" grade since it's better than "F" 1.5l & also the "G" 2.0l models. More professional than Allions too.

Edited by SpeedyAsA

The premio has rear folding seats,

and who buys a car to transport a telescope specially if it isn't something like "Hubble"

:food-smiley-004:

Hey guys thank you for all your valuable replies i thought of buying a 2007 Allion 260 finally. I like the sporty looks. But now I know that a15 engine is not going to give me a sports feeling but since I use it here in Sri Lanka and also as this car is equipped with a super cvti gear box i think the engine will make me feel bigger than what it really is. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll upload pictures but it will take some time though. I'm going to hunt for a black or pearl white G package car.

4iuzcwb6lua4jzkedptrxzou.jpg

You call this sporty looks ?

You call this sporty looks ?

:D +1 for that. they call that grill as sporty grill :D :D

Hey guys thank you for all your valuable replies i thought of buying a 2007 Allion 260 finally. I like the sporty looks. But now I know that a15 engine is not going to give me a sports feeling but since I use it here in Sri Lanka and also as this car is equipped with a super cvti gear box i think the engine will make me feel bigger than what it really is. Correct me if I'm wrong. I'll upload pictures but it will take some time though. I'm going to hunt for a black or pearl white G package car.

4iuzcwb6lua4jzkedptrxzou.jpg

eqmv5gm3hdtwpl6oacslaaf.jpg

I think it's better to go for 2008 version if your budget permits. Coz they are still in good condition and better resale value in 3 years as you plan.