• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Drag Strip To Sri Lanka

devilchild

If you dont mind,how will the charges be,if you have already planned em?

OK I HAVE SEND U A MAIL, PLS DO CHECK AND GET BK TO ME ,

CHARGES ARE NOT YET FINALISED, THATS WEA I NEED UR GUY'S RESPONED,

hello Mr Sylvi Wijesinghe,

there is no point of argueing with the other person ,sorry for his language,

im trying to make this happend and i know i will,

and every one in this world make mistakes no one is perfect, i might be new to this forum but not for the scene,

why not every one join as a team and make this happen, i got enough funds for the project with a foreign invester( well she's my wife :D)

currently we are looking for the land which i already got few to choose from,

things are happening,

'devilchild'

Mr. Gihan J,

First of all thank you for your post. When I first read your post that made me to think you are joking as this drg racing is totally different to other auto racing and the amount it will cost you to build a strip.

You apologized to me on to a post posted to me by another member that was great few words on your post to me.There are few members who post unwanted posts.Your post to me made me to understand how honorable you are some few members do not act like you.AS the topic starter you you made post on my behalf.I appreciate same.

OK you can go ahead with your project it is essential project in srilanka as there are plenty of young motorists who wants to do motor drag racing. I can give one advice if you start this you have to be personally involved in the building of the track and other necessary equipment maintenance of the track in good condition for srilankan drag racing drivers to give best in this modern world.

Best of luck for your project if any assistance is needed please post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

LMAO...Bullshit overload! :lol:

hello buddy,thanx for the comment,,,

u know some people use bullshit to put it on the rose trees to get the roses nice,

n some use the bull shit to put it there walls b.cos there houses made of clay to make it looks nice,

with me,,,, mmmm i'd say BULLSHIT OVER LOADED ,

my shipment to sri lanka is loaded with drag strip equipments (sensors, christmas tree, and score boards worth, over rs 3 million )

B):PB)

hello buddy,thanx for the comment,,,

u know some people use bullshit to put it on the rose trees to get the roses nice,

n some use the bull shit to put it there walls b.cos there houses made of clay to make it looks nice,

with me,,,, mmmm i'd say BULLSHIT OVER LOADED ,

my shipment to sri lanka is loaded with drag strip equipments (sensors, christmas tree, and score boards worth, over rs 3 million )

B):PB)

Not you dum dum.I was amused by Cyrax and Silvy's replies.Silvy's talking jibberish as usual and Cyrax doesn't even have a car or a driving license.I admire the kids enthusiasm but I don't think he has even seen an illegal drag.So Mr.devilchild,I hope this little project of yours succeeds but don't base the count of your future prospective cutomers according to the replies on this thread because only handful will ever show-up let alone race.

• Like 4

Not you dum dum.I was amused by Cyrax and Silvy's replies.Silvy's talking jibberish as usual and Cyrax doesn't even have a car or a driving license.I admire the kids enthusiasm but I don't think he has even seen an illegal drag.So Mr.devilchild,I hope this little project of yours succeeds but don't base the count of your future prospective cutomers according to the replies on this thread because only handful will ever show-up let alone race.

hello MasterDon,

my bad sorry,, im on the net and doing my project and etc etc, so im doing few things at once,

didn't try to offend u,

i can understand wea u coming from,yea i put this thread on here to see what exactly ppl out there will reply me on this,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the wishes

Please Read the post carefully note Dyna or Dyno gives same meaning.This is different to that I know

(This is different to that as for my knowledge) I have on my last sentence says this is a different thing. Fist of all you should address a member in good language (you're just making an ass out of yourself...) i will give the same reply to you for not reading the post and posting a comment to me (you're just making an ass out of yourself...)

Please note not to address in unwanted language to members.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Listen old man. Ass is another term for donkey. Before you go around making accusations, at least look up the word.

What ripper said is the same as "you are making a donkey out of yourself."

For someone who claims to speak the "queen's english," you should know better.

• Like 2

'devilchild'

Mr. Gihan J,

First of all thank you for your post. When I first read your post that made me to think you are joking as this drg racing is totally different to other auto racing and the amount it will cost you to build a strip.

You apologized to me on to a post posted to me by another member that was great few words on your post to me.There are few members who post unwanted posts.Your post to me made me to understand how honorable you are some few members do not act like you.AS the topic starter you you made post on my behalf.I appreciate same.

OK you can go ahead with your project it is essential project in srilanka as there are plenty of young motorists who wants to do motor drag racing. I can give one advice if you start this you have to be personally involved in the building of the track and other necessary equipment maintenance of the track in good condition for srilankan drag racing drivers to give best in this modern world.

Best of luck for your project if any assistance is needed please post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

hello Mr, wijesinghe (uncle :))

thanx for calling me from s/l, much appreciated,

members are like finger of our hands ther not the same,

all i want to get is some replys from the drag racing lovers out there, cos it'll help me with the project,

thanx for ur offers , and i'll be in touch with u soon

Gihan J

'MasterDon',

I got reliable information he is coming down to Srlanka with all equipment next month and got some lands (Offers) for lease close Colombo for the project.He may do this project successfully as he is financially sound and he was involved in drag racing for some time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Listen old man. Ass is another term for donkey. Before you go around making accusations, at least look up the word.

What ripper said is the same as "you are making a donkey out of yourself."

For someone who claims to speak the "queen's english," you should know better.

dude let go this, why not helping us to make this happen,

Mr wijesinghe call me just now from sri lanka , regarding abt this and he's helping us

so will make this happen bro,

Come on you speak as if you havent passed my age no.You didnt become a car freak as soon as you got the license naha. Edited by CyRaX

sounds like a love letter form the 1930s :D

You gonna make sweet sweet love to him now?

hello Mr, wijesinghe (uncle :))

thanx for calling me from s/l, much appreciated,

members are like finger of our hands ther not the same,

all i want to get is some replys from the drag racing lovers out there, cos it'll help me with the project,

thanx for ur offers , and i'll be in touch with u soon

Gihan J

Gihan! May I warn you dont call him uncle.. He gets pissed off when you call him that. Search the forum for 'unkel' or 'uncle' and you'll see what I mean.

sounds like a love letter form the 1930s :D

You gonna make sweet sweet love to him now?

:D MAD MAAAAAAAN Thanx for the warning 2

WELL when u mentioned 1930's that's the sort a time DRAG RACING started in the states

Edited by devilchild

Come on you speak as if you havent passed my age no.You didnt become a car freak as soon as you got the license naha.

Actually MasterDon was born 21. He slid down a rainbow from heaven in his birthday suit with nothing but a driving license for Class A,A1,B,B1,C,C1,D,E,F and G. Some say god thought that it was too risky to give him a license for class H.

But us other people who were born age 0, we went 18 years without a license. But we also knew not to be too smart for our pants :)

• Like 2

Actually MasterDon was born 21. He slid down a rainbow from heaven in his birthday suit with nothing but a driving license for Class A,A1,B,B1,C,C1,D,E,F and G. Some say god thought that it was too risky to give him a license for class H.

But us other people who were born age 0, we went 18 years without a license. But we also knew not to be too smart for our pants :)

:D lol where the heck was I trying to act big.

are those r the incident that once some kid use his dad's car n went for a joy ride ?

and the other one is in the marine drive i guess yea, i have heard all those,

and yea ,im not planning on dodgy track this will be equiped with ambulance, fire fighters, and mainly high quality leveled 1/4 mile and another 1/4 mile for engine cut off, braking , etc,

and will have a about 100 meters for burnout pad and for the run off,

Concrete Launch Pad and a Concrete Retaining Walls along the strip for extra safety,

so no one will get hurt,

planning on doing this for all weekends (friday-sunday) to start with

but obviously this will not for free thare will be a charge cos i have to run a business, but offcourse there will be many offers , and many events will be there

Do you have to get permission or a license from the Government before starting something like this due to the risks involved?

@OP-Contact the local racing governing bodies and the various car clubs.AL has some of the best racing drivers and riders in SL as members...try to get all their input.

'MasterDon',

I got reliable information he is coming down to Srlanka with all equipment next month and got some lands (Offers) for lease close Colombo for the project.He may do this project successfully as he is financially sound and he was involved in drag racing for some time.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi sir,If you read my post again you'll see I never critisized the man or his intentions.I only wish him the best.

Lol..true story!...also there were a thousand angels singing the theme from titanic while jesus played the banjo. :P

Yea guy's that's what im talking about,

Great if all of you guy's are helping and giving me advises etc like that, cos im in the other end of the world and try to do something to your end,

Again great guy's,

yea I defa need to get the permission as There will be some few safty aspect , but we have already looked in to them,and have spoken to the relavent channels,,,,

we have some plans to initiate a basic drag racing institute,

and there are soo many other proporsales too,

thanx

Gihan J