• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A New Way Of Cheating At Fuel Sheds In Sl !!

Chathurike

N.Nimal Perera,

This above number you have given is belongs to Petroleum corporation complain center.As you had given this number to verify to find out the good will that your petrol distribution station had achieved.

I contacted this number the officer was kind enough to give many complains received all around Srilanka about this type of activity,

They have informed you that this method of cheating was complained about your petrol distribution center to them.For you to take necessary precaution in future not to happen

The officer there informs this is a big problem to them as the Chinese pumps which are cheapest in the world and now electronics of them can be programed with some method to give less petrol or adjust in a split second to read more value on the meter but consumer had got less petrol.

Manufacturer was surprised about the performance of their electronics can be reprogrammed by Srilankans to cheat by adjusting and pressing some buttons of the meter so that end user will be the looser.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Ha Ha nice work Sylvi

+1

Peri was dealing with a severe bout of diarrhea over the weekend. I see you chaps have been dealing with some chaps with a severe bout of verbal diarrhea too.

Now, there is a bit of suspicious activity on here, but I think I'll deal with it off thread, since this seems to be sorted out now.

But there is a bit of valuable info for people to be aware of. Check out these numbers in the sheds and always keep your eyes open.

After all, knowing is half the battle ;)

peri, please tell us this on e thing though, does the person claiming to be the owner of the said shed have the same IP as anyone else?

you better wipe of your momma's cheeks if you want to wipe of since you dont have work you may wipe your father's cheeks as well.Then you bugger should also wipe off because the matter is sorted out to chathurike.Don't waste your time on solving and getting answers for other people's problem.

You might be happier than even chathurike i guess.You are happy when other people's problems are sorted out.I cant imagine why you are so fond of other people's problem.

What a good fellow for our country.................................

What a lame comeback. At least use your own comebacks, instead of copying vvti's. This thread might have died off(specially since there is low activity in the weekend) if you and that retard BMW(chrysler, BMW - very original) had not jumped to your shed owners defense and have now made a fool of yourselves. Ya'll have verified the authenticity of the OP. Now getting even email's referring to this thread warning of these type of sheds! Good thread after a long time.

Suggestion: How is the possibility of keeping a link in AL home page named "sheds to deal with extra caution". Keeping it in a tread is not use as treads will eventually die off.Mods can update it with the feed back from the members.(not the come and go BMW or Chrysler type ones)It will be beneficial to customers well as fair dealers and will be a stimulation to crooks to come to the right track.

Mods, please consider possibility and/or legal background of doing this type of thing.

Thank you.

Members,

According to the Lanka bell telephone number 115663354, Who answered confirmed that was the Nugagda complain section of Petroleum corporation. #####, Ceypetco Filling Station #####, Piliyandala is belongs to him,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

According to the Lanka bell telephone number 115663354, Who answered confirmed that was the Nugagda complain section of Petroleum corporation. #####, Ceypetco Filling Station #####, Piliyandala is belongs to him,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Do you know how many complaints are filled against him?

Do you know how many complaints are filled against him?

'CyRaX' ,

I did not requested the number of complains referred to that petrol filling station , but he said that complain they have received and informed them to take necessary action not to happen again.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'CyRaX' ,

I did not requested the number of complains referred to that petrol filling station , but he said that complain they have received and informed them to take necessary action not to happen again.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Thanks for the info Mr.Sylvi.

Now where the heck is Nimal and the gang.

Suggestion: How is the possibility of keeping a link in AL home page named "sheds to deal with extra caution". Keeping it in a tread is not use as treads will eventually die off.Mods can update it with the feed back from the members.(not the come and go BMW or Chrysler type ones)It will be beneficial to customers well as fair dealers and will be a stimulation to crooks to come to the right track.

Mods, please consider possibility and/or legal background of doing this type of thing.

Thank you.

In other words, Sticky thread with a list of fuel sheds to avoid?!

peri, please tell us this on e thing though, does the person claiming to be the owner of the said shed have the same IP as anyone else?

Yes, but due to dynamic IPs, thats not conclusive to hang :) However, there is some rather interesting coincidences. Circumstantial evidence, but interesting.

My my .. What a drama it was.

I didn't give a rat’s a$$ when the thread initially popped up and I even continued to pump from the shed when I'm using the diesel car (For certain reasons I do not pump from C*ypetco when I’m using the 406). But now, after the stinking shit, the volunteer, save-our friend gang had left in this thread, I have no faith left-over by any means to re-visit the said filling station.

Quite hilarious to see the extend some noble customers had gone to save their favorite filling station from the trouble and it even takes to a different level, when the owner appeared and gave a number belongs to C*ypetco leaving his numbers un-disclosed (Silvy deserves a +1 on this)

All in all, no matter how reputed the fuel station is, be vigilant of the pump reading at the beginning, and if you cannot see the fuel flap (if it’s on the left hand side and is not visible even through the mirror) always stand next to the pumper (this makes them extra conscious, as another method of cheating is sudden deliberate cut-offs while pumping is not visible if you remain inside of the vehicle). Also be vigilant of the mileage you get from the fuel pumped from the particular station (prius boys and axio boys will beat anyone in this context as they maintain a CR book/log book to note down the date/time, number of liters, and mileage of each filling)

• Like 4

This is regarding the new CEYPETCO filling station at ####

Dear customer,

1. According to the rules and regulations of Ceylon Petroleum corporation, there should be a phone number displayed at each fuels shed to report problems and comments.

2. Also there is a book kept at the office to write customer problems and comments.

3. If a pumper has pumped fuel worth of Rs 1500.00 and if he has taken Rs 2000.00 from the customer, why the particular customer didn’t complain and why is that person is using other methods to publish this incident?

4. All the time there are supervisors on duty to supervise all the pumpers. Anyone can visit my shed and then you can witness that system. Then why this incident was not reported to the supervisor at that particular time itself?

5. Until today my manager has not received a single complain regarding this issue.

6. The Vehicle owner or the driver has to get down from the vehicle for 2 reasons. We have displayed 2 notice boards mentioning these 2 notes

i. Please check whether the meter is at “0” reading before pumping fuel.

ii.To receive a better service always ask for the digital bill provided.

The button that they have mentioned on the post is still on the fuel pumps. After issuing of fuel to a vehicle the pumper has to press the button to get the bill and then the machine will print a bill and issue. We don’t have systems like other fuel sheds to issue fake bills as the vehicle driver or the owners give the amount that should be written on the bill. We don’t have such type of bills to cheat customers.

The machine itself prints the bill according to liters issued by the particular pump, price, date, time and the name of the pumper. Therefore drivers and pumpers cannot set together and write fake bills. If the customer would have worked according to the instructions displayed on the notice board at the ,I guarantee that there won’t be any frauds or anomalous things won’t happen.Since our fuel shed is monitored using CCTV cameras and we have records, anyone can come and check out whether the incident is true or false by giving the particular date and time that the incident occurred at my shed. As the owner I invite you to come and see the service offered by my shed at ####. Then you will find out that this is something that have been people who are jealous and they just want to make a disgrace at me.

Also I have to mention that my fuel Shed opens at 05.00a.m and as the owner I personally inspect all the work from 05.00a.m, anyone can come and check the whole process at 05.00a.m in the morning.

Before opening the fuel shed every day morning, I personally test each and every fuel pump and if there is a fault in a pump we hold issuing fuel from that particular pump until Ceylon Petroleum Corporation officials come and repair the particular pump.

You can call the number given below and then you will realize the honor as well as the goodwill that my fuel shed has achieved.011-5663354

####

Owner

Ceypetco Filling Station

####

Mr Nimal. It seems like you are soo concerned about the well being of your customers so i just wanted to point out another bad incident which i faced at your Petrol station.

I'm not a resident in #### but my inlaws live in #### so, i'm a regular traveller

to this area. Anyway, i usually don't pump petrol from this station. (Went to pump petrol on one occation, but the pumps were down except for just one pump)

On 2011/09/10 i went to check the tyre air pressure of my car at your station. Near the Air pump there's some board

saying 'Hulan gassema sandaha seewaka sahaya laba ganna' (please get the services of a service personal to pump air)

But there was no such person there. After questioning few guys who were pumping petrol,one guy came running from outside

the station and started pumping air. I think he was the guy responsible for pumping air but he was not there doing his job.

one of the guys pumping petrol was telling him, 'koheda yanne. methana wada balanne kawda?'

I pumped 30PSI and went.

On 2011/09/17 again the levels of air seemed a bit low in my car, and again i went to your station to pump air.

And again the pump attendant was not there. again i asked from one of the petrol pump attendants where he is?

He just shrugged his shoulders in an annoying manner without a reply. I waited there for sometime but the attendant didn't came and no other attendant

was willing to help me out. I was pissed and i just went away and checked the air pressure at Kohuwala laughfs.

They read 17 and 21 PSI for the front tyres. and 25 and 21 PSI for the rear ones. This was the first time such a reduction in air pressure occured within one week in my car. and none of the tires have any punctures as well.

Probably this was a random event and the air pressure went down natuarally. Or maybe there's somthing wrong in your air pump as well.

Whatever the case, it seems like you have some issues with your employees. Maybe they are not well trained. Maybe they are not satisfied with there work. Or maybe that's the way you have tought them to work. Whatever that maybe, it's up to you to sort them out.

Edited by MADZ

Exactly the power of the consumer is high ; :action-smiley-060:

what all o a sudden newbies have come in defence of petrol shed owners :(

so all of a sudden, out of no where people start creating accounts, so they can post on this thread

and we are suppose to think NOTHING is going on there.

it doesnt matter where OP is from what he did was share some information he got to help out other members and readers of this forum to keep us aware.

like VVTi said. all the shed owners are here to back up now.

Where is Nimal's Petrol Shed guard dog, Chrysler?

i guess you have become the guard dog of chathurike.What a shame on you.i guess you are the person who has more problem than the person who posted the issue.As the owner has invited all of you to come and witness the process,go ahead and meet him and inspect the process.because you pretend to be so gutsy person go ahead ,go visit the place and the owner as well.

After that you can send applications to the ceylon petrolium corporation to get a job as a problem solver for public.

thank you Sylvi ! :alc:

'carboy2011',

I spoke again to this number the person who answered the telephone is the manager according to him he is one Mr.Abeyey goonawardana. He informs me that he will go there and take personal interest on this matter as he has some negative feed backs from number of customers regarding said filling station although Mr. Nimal perera says,(You can call the number given below and then you will realize the honor as well as the goodwill that my fuel shed has achieved.011-5663354)According to said owner Mr. Perera.

I did call again as this type of frauds must come to a end in other filling stations in future. All AL members should get to gather and represent this matter to the Petroleum corporation.

Sylvi wijesinghe.

• Like 2

i guess you have become the guard dog of chathurike.What a shame on you.i guess you are the person who has more problem than the person who posted the issue.As the owner has invited all of you to come and witness the process,go ahead and meet him and inspect the process.because you pretend to be so gutsy person go ahead ,go visit the place and the owner as well.

After that you can send applications to the ceylon petrolium corporation to get a job as a problem solver for public.

Somewhere along the way you lost the plot machang... :)

• Like 1

Ayyo Schiffer machang. stop wasting your time., This bugger has a few nuts loose in his head.... ;)

My dog understands better than this... :)

true true.. :D

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.

no matter how much we try to literate them, there wont be any out come.