• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bad Customer Service Of Un*m*

Tuff Don

Guys c'mon lets talk about bad exp. u had with this chaeating company. :angry-smiley-024:

Hi,

I dont think we need to discuss this in a seperate thread as allmost every one wrote about this company

have a bad experience.

What you may have to do is take another step to carry this info to the public with more strong media. :D

Nway good luck for your future efforts on this...

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi,

I dont think we need to discuss this in a seperate thread as allmost every one wrote about this company

have a bad experience.

What you may have to do is take another step to carry this info to the public with more strong media. :D

Nway good luck for your future efforts on this...

Cheers

Ya its true.Its realy hurts when there are relatives working at SHITMO(Sorry for name change.)No worries.This is open forum.So can anybody can express there idea.Its upto u guys. B)

Dude it's pointless talking these things in a forum.Whats the gain of it, will they get your car in time if you blast them here. Best thing for you'll to do is go there, could even be together and blast at them in filth (they deserve it). You'll even might be able to sue them in courts

Ya its true.Its realy hurts when there are relatives working at SHITMO(Sorry for name change.)No worries.This is open forum.So can anybody can express there idea.Its upto u guys. B)

if you can't understand even the simple thing like this how you understood what SHITMO people said??

No point of showing your angry on us buddy!!! :P

Dude it's pointless talking these things in a forum.Whats the gain of it, will they get your car in time if you blast them here. Best thing for you'll to do is go there, could even be together and blast at them in filth (they deserve it). You'll even might be able to sue them in courts

if you can't understand even the simple thing like this how you understood what SHITMO people said??

No point of showing your angry on us buddy!!! :P

As i said its realy hurt right.Anyway I will get my car by this saturday.But there are few peple here who experienced bad sevice from them.Let them speak.If you realy worried why dont you just stay away from repliying this thread.

Hey Cyrax,

Agree with you.But AL gives larger community to express there thoughts.(Remember fuel cheating thread)Even if i go to courts or police there are space in law to sue this type of cheating(see how smart they are)

So if this is the end i will end it here :):)

I 100% agree on this. But just check on the no of customers visit their showrooms each day. Most of them are dreaming abt their first car. So most of them are not in AL forum. So they are unaware of these kind of issues. So i think it doesn't have much effect on number of ppl getting into trouble with Un^m@. Its really great if anybody can come up with a solution to take this message to public and help them.

If anybody like to publish an article in news papers i can give my support, cos i hv sm contacts at L@ke H*use.

Also isn't it good to share bad experience with other agents also? For ex i have gone through bad experience with Hy*nd@i L@nk@ and T@Y@T@ L@nk@ when it comes to repairs.. :( Anyway i will not go it to details of them in this thread as this is abt Un^m@ customer service.

I 100% agree on this. But just check on the no of customers visit their showrooms each day. Most of them are dreaming abt their first car. So most of them are not in AL forum. So they are unaware of these kind of issues. So i think it doesn't have much effect on number of ppl getting into trouble with Un^m@. Its really great if anybody can come up with a solution to take this message to public and help them.

If anybody like to publish an article in news papers i can give my support, cos i hv sm contacts at L@ke H*use.

Also isn't it good to share bad experience with other agents also? For ex i have gone through bad experience with Hy*nd@i L@nk@ and T@Y@T@ L@nk@ when it comes to repairs.. :( Anyway i will not go it to details of them in this thread as this is abt Un^m@ customer service.

If you think lake house is going to publish an article against unimo just because you hace "contacts," you are a special kind of idiot.

The problem here not all Unimo's fault. I think the consumers have to take some part of the blame in this. If you all weren't such big pussies, willing to pay what ever charge they dump on you, this whole issue would not happen. If someone fails to deliver on a promise and repeatedly postpones the date of delivery, why are you all willing to bend over? It's your money, just demand it back and give it to someone who can deliver on their promises. If all of you idiots just asked tghem for YOUR money back, sooner or later they'll have to consider how they are hurting the business by making false promises.

On another note, do you think people in this country give two s**ts about unimo not being able to deliver your order? viva owners are a very small minority.

Now quit bitching on a forum and just go to their office and threaten legal action or something. Act like men instead of little pussies.

• Like 4

Mr.tuff don,

See Mr.kmeeg is willing to help you on news papers... :angry-smiley-048: take at least that help from him then you will feel much better than reading some body's anger on a thread like this as you dont have a back borne to go to in front of this Unimo mngr and demand. :D :D

Edited by SREE

Unimo is not the culprit for the delayed vivas

it is the idiots who order it knowing that this will take so long and increasing the demand so the waiting time become even higher

if only 2 or 3 vivas where ordered each month they would treat their customers like they came to buy a BMW

You may use a car for 3-5yrs and sell it but u'd have to weight for about 8 months to get it so the wait is about 8 months to get it.

If you think lake house is going to publish an article against unimo just because you hace "contacts," you are a special kind of idiot.

The problem here not all Unimo's fault. I think the consumers have to take some part of the blame in this. If you all weren't such big pussies, willing to pay what ever charge they dump on you, this whole issue would not happen. If someone fails to deliver on a promise and repeatedly postpones the date of delivery, why are you all willing to bend over? It's your money, just demand it back and give it to someone who can deliver on their promises. If all of you idiots just asked tghem for YOUR money back, sooner or later they'll have to consider how they are hurting the business by making false promises.

On another note, do you think people in this country give two s**ts about unimo not being able to deliver your order? viva owners are a very small minority.

Now quit bitching on a forum and just go to their office and threaten legal action or something. Act like men instead of little pussies.

:lol: Calm down JD.. :lol:

Mr.tuff don,

See Mr.kmeeg is willing to help you on news papers... :angry-smiley-048: take at least that help from him then you will feel much better than reading some body's anger on a thread like this as you dont have a back borne to go to in front of this Unimo mngr and demand. :D :D

Got the vehicle. :)Ask me to colletct the vihicle but could not due some personal matters.It took Exactly five months.

With utmost respect,

Well this is a forum.So u act like real man urself instead of bitching others.(I took ur own words).IF u dont like thread why dont u posting any commment.If anyone dislike this thread it will vanish all the way.Ur not owner of the this forum?(I dont know exactly)

With utmost respect,

Well this is a forum.So u act like real man urself instead of bitching others.(I took ur own words).IF u dont like thread why dont u posting any commment.If anyone dislike this thread it will vanish all the way.Ur not owner of the this forum?(I dont know exactly)

I'll have you know, that if unimo was to pull this crap on me I would be at their office with a machete right now.

Oh yeah that "dont like the thread, don't comment" crap. You aren't the first one to say it. The fact here is that these retarded threads are a cancer in this forum and diminishes the overall quality of this site. Is there really a reason to have multiple threads whining about how unimo stuck is up you @**? and no this thread will not vanish. The only thing it will do is waste server space, however small it may be.

I may not be the owner of this site but like anyone here who actually spends time discussing about cars and stuff, we would like to keep this place interesting, instead of a forum full of people bitching about unimo, asking about fuel consumption on their axios and fapping off to hybrid pics.

Now try to man up and resolve your problems by dealing with unimo directly. Must be hard for you since you are from the superstar generation.

Edited by jdnet
  • Like 3

I'll have you know, that if unimo was to pull this crap on me I would be at their office with a machete right now.

considering how viva owners bend their backs to unimo viva owners be there with flowers and chocolate instead of machete. :D

Oh yeah that "dont like the thread, don't comment" crap. You aren't the first ne to day it. The fact here is that these retarded threads are a cancer in this forum and diminishes the overall quality of this site. Is there really a reason to have multiple threads whining about how unimo stuck is up you @**? and no this thread will not vanish. The only thing it will do is waste server space, however small it may be.

I may not be the owner of this site but like anyone here who actually spends time discussing about cars and stuff, we would like to keep this place interesting, instead of a forum pull of people bitching about unimo, asking about fuel consumption on their axios and fapping off to hybrid pics.

Now try to man up and resolve your problems by dealing with unimo directly. Must be hard for you since you are from the superstar generation.

Well if average man goes to a paddyfield and what he will findout is lots paddy around.But at the same if u let a goat or cow to the same spot it will identified those as hay.(Means u cant figure it what i say-not whith U*m* )Well what i was trying to tell u is if this thread is not relevant to u best thing is avoid it.For example i cant comment in a thread that discussing particular engine specs of a BMW or BENZ.Coz i dont know.But there will be hundred of members and experts who will share there expertise on that.Hope this is end of this.By the way if the server space wasted AL-Admin will do the needfull.So wipe ur shitted a** and be a man urself withot interfering to a subject that not relevant u.

Well if average man goes to a paddyfield and what he will findout is lots paddy around.But at the same if u let a goat or cow to the same spot it will identified those as hay.(Means u cant figure it what i say-not whith U*m* )Well what i was trying to tell u is if this thread is not relevant to u best thing is avoid it.For example i cant comment in a thread that discussing particular engine specs of a BMW or BENZ.Coz i dont know.But there will be hundred of members and experts who will share there expertise on that.Hope this is end of this.By the way if the server space wasted AL-Admin will do the needfull.So wipe ur shitted a** and be a man urself withot interfering to a subject that not relevant u.

Well, knowing engine specs of individual cars may need some technical knowledge. But it doesnt take expert knowledge to see when someone is being bent over and screwed royally. In this case, the viva owners happen to be the someone. Come on, you've seen movies where a man and a woman undress and go into the bedroom and the lights dim out and the camera pans to the view outside the window; though they dont say it, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know someone's getting F*#ked, right?

I've been saying this for ages; if you're that much of a p***y to pay for a nice new brand new car, and you're left hanging for months with lies upon lies, and then finally end up getting a squeaky, leaking, wet-tar-dripping car that also comes with bogus hidden charges and you just take the keys and hug the salesman goodbye, you really need to look into getting a pair of balls.

Edited by Watchman

For the record I don't like wiping my ass, I prefer washing.

I didn't ask you to go post in a BMW or Benz thread, did I? I asked you to continue posting on the same threadyour previous posts were on. There are multiple threads about the viva and owners bitching about how the got the unimo salesman's d*** up their behind. And no the admin here won't be doing the needful because peri is the only one around and he has to waste most of his time dealing with other members of the retard pack. AFAIK he isn't getting paid for anything either.

For a guy who has a username called "Tuff Don," you sure a a whiny little c*nt.

I've been saying this for ages; if you're that much of a p***y to pay for a nice new brand new car, and you're left hanging for months with lies upon lies, and then finally end up getting a squeaky, leaking, wet-tar-dripping car that also comes with bogus hidden charges and you just take the keys and hug the salesman goodbye, you really need to look into getting a pair of balls.

You know what? maybe these viva owners need to save up another 500k to go to thailand and get a sex change.

Well, knowing engine specs of individual cars may need some technical knowledge. But it doesnt take expert knowledge to see when someone is being bent over and screwed royally. In this case, the viva owners happen to be the someone. Come on, you've seen movies where a man and a woman undress and go into the bedroom and the lights dim out and the camera pans to the view outside the window; though they dont say it, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know someone's getting F*#ked, right?

I got my car.So no worries.

I got my car.So no worries.

Dude this is the exact point Watchman was making, isnt it? You opened this thread to discuss how bad UM customer service is .. and after paid the amount and waited for ages, and when you finally got your car you go saying "So no worries". So what is the purpose of opening this thread at first place? :blink:

Edited by Simplelife

Dude this is the exact point Watchman was making, isnt it? You opened this thread to discuss how bad UM customer service .. and after paid the amount and waited for ages, and when you finally got your car you go saying "So no worries". So what is the purpose of opening this thread at first place? :blink:

++ Exactly the point!! :lol: :lol: hope he will understand at least this truth.