• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 240 Meter Panel

Isuru Udana

Normally we have only one button on the meter panel to reset trip counter and to switch between trip counters and ODO meter.

I saw in Allion 240 there are two buttons on the meter panel. Can someone explain me the task of this second button?

Further i noticed that this is not available in the Allion 240 standard package.

• 8 months later...

Hi All,

I have an Allion NZT240 2005 model.

You’ll get 02 LCD displays from Allion 2005 onwards only. Left one is the ODO meter, which you normally get in all the other models. (white letters on blue colored background)

Right side one is the Multi Information Display which has below information.

1. Instant Fuel consumption (km/l)

2. Average fuel consumption (km/l)

3. Distance (km) can be done for the remaining fuel in the tank (depends on the Avg. fuel consumption above)

4. Time elapsed form last meter reset (fuel top up)

5. Distance done after last reset (fuel top up)

6. Any messages from the sensors in the vehicle (Low fuel, sensor malfunction etc). But in Japanese language

Pls note that the above statistics will reset to zero once you top up the fuel and then it will begin to calculate.

My car normally does 10km/l in heavy traffic with AC and nearly 25km/l at constant velocity of 55km/h and 16km/l @ constant velocity of 100km/h on Southern Highway. NZT240 is an ideal car for outstation drive with fantastic fuel consumption which does better than a Hybrid car. (you have to put the instant fuel consumption mode on to monitor it)

If you are planning to but NZT240, then always go for 2005 and higher as it has as many as options like NZT360 has except eth below major features.

1. Push Start

2. Key less entry

3. CVT Gear Box

4. Multi Function Steering

Edited by PraG

Hi All,

I have an Allion NZT240 2005 model.

You’ll get 02 LCD displays from Allion 2005 onwards only. Left one is the ODO meter, which you normally get in all the other models. (white letters on blue colored background)

Right side one is the Multi Information Display which has below information.

1. Instant Fuel consumption (km/l)

2. Average fuel consumption (km/l)

3. Distance (km) can be done for the remaining fuel in the tank (depends on the Avg. fuel consumption above)

4. Time elapsed form last meter reset (fuel top up)

5. Distance done after last reset (fuel top up)

6. Any messages from the sensors in the vehicle (Low fuel, sensor malfunction etc). But in Japanese language

Pls note that the above statistics will reset to zero once you top up the fuel and then it will begin to calculate.

My car normally does 10km/l in heavy traffic with AC and nearly 25km/l at constant velocity of 55km/h and 16km/l @ constant velocity of 100km/h on Southern Highway. NZT240 is an ideal car for outstation drive with fantastic fuel consumption which does better than a Hybrid car. (you have to put the instant fuel consumption mode on to monitor it)

If you are planning to but NZT240, then always go for 2005 and higher as it has as many as options like NZT360 has except eth below major features.

1. Push Start

2. Key less entry

3. CVT Gear Box

4. Multi Function Steering

Alright NZT fan boy please stop digging up old threads

Alright NZT fan boy please stop digging up old threads

No offence, all in good faith.

Not digging up the old thread. Just updated it with right details which can be usefull for someone else. I didn't see that anyone has quoted the same, which I quoted above. When I was looking for this model, I seached the same info in most of the threads but cound't find.

Therefore I'm publishing this with my own realtime experiance. Will start a new thread too.

Edited by PraG