• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Land Rover Free Lander - Why Is The Market Low??

Aneesha

Hmmm, when you say customize, I beleive you mean that you hung nice tassles on the dashboard, put some stickers and changed teh seat covers?

removed the stock rims and replaced with steel rims and put a hubcap with a chrome spinner

put a big prado sticker

RRRD on the winsheild

chrome tinted windows

air freshener

pissing sign on the petrol cap

big mudflaps

replaced leather seats with cane seats

its nice man.

shit i aint lyin....kidding me .....

removed the stock rims and replaced with steel rims and put a hubcap with a chrome spinner

put a big prado sticker

RRRD on the winsheild

chrome tinted windows

air freshener

pissing sign on the petrol cap

big mudflaps

replaced leather seats with cane seats

its nice man.

shit i aint lyin....kidding me .....

Only?

probably it is then air suspension, and it wont change the fact that it failed and needed replacement.

maybe but it's very strange that a mechanically inclined chap like yourself, not knowing whether a vehicle you drive has air suspension or not. esepcially when that system failed and needed replacement.

Well that confirms he is actually related to our hybrid friend isn't it? both seems to know head to toe about their cars but didn't know the car had alloys or air suspension if not for AL... hilarious!!!

who said its my car? i never said its my range rover at all.... its my uncles, does it matter though? i never did any maintenance or mechanical work on it because its its done by the dealer(agent) to keep the warranty valid.

you know some of you assholes entertain me too and its pretty hilarious. beginning of the thread im a comedian and im lying about the Range Rover, towards the end im a asshole and i own a Range Rover. in fact i hate Range Rover owners they think that they own the whole world.

you know some of you assholes entertain me too and its pretty hilarious. beginning of the thread im a comedian and im lying about the Range Rover, towards the end im a asshole and i own a Range Rover. in fact i hate Range Rover owners they think that they own the whole world.

You need to keep track of who is calling you what. And no one called you a comedian, you just thought you were entertaining. I, for one, disagree. Mostly coz guys like you who think they are funny when, in fact, then are not, just end up causing more trouble for me.

In your case, its coz you have a bad habit of thinking you are the only relevant person who has experiences. Generalized on the bikes, generalized on the Range Rovers, etc, and thinks thats all that counts.

If you're gonna hang around, you'll find it helps not to be such a stuck up ass. You might think you're great, and have great experience, but you haven't proved it here, so the attitude is quite unjustified, and you'll find people will not welcome it.

• Like 1

Oh, and BTW, your contribution on the thread is pretty much useless, since your RR troubles where ever you come from aren't applicable to Free Landers in SL. Its a little like your comment that the Kawasaki range is suspect coz incorrect maintenance on one model causes a noise.

You need to keep track of who is calling you what. And no one called you a comedian, you just thought you were entertaining. I, for one, disagree. Mostly coz guys like you who think they are funny when, in fact, then are not, just end up causing more trouble for me.

In your case, its coz you have a bad habit of thinking you are the only relevant person who has experiences. Generalized on the bikes, generalized on the Range Rovers, etc, and thinks thats all that counts.

If you're gonna hang around, you'll find it helps not to be such a stuck up ass. You might think you're great, and have great experience, but you haven't proved it here, so the attitude is quite unjustified, and you'll find people will not welcome it.

im a stuck up ass for some people and those people know who they are. they get stuck up attitude from me because they think they are all that and they think they are the relevant person/people with experience. i dont have a reason to prove anything here, come on its auto lanka.who said expert on Range Rovers?

lets look at some things please, look at your self in the mirror. most of you got shit from me because i noticed you gave some shit to somebody else or me. if you want to criticize somebody there is some thing called constructive criticism. i bet non of you shit talkers know that.

actually when i join, i wasn't gonna hang around Autolanka much but its really addictive because of you guys. you guys are like, new guy knows some things and this guy is a threat to my prestige reputation in Autolanka. have you guys notice you guys kinda hard on new people. my story is little different but im talking about other new comers.

Lastly respect people for what they have. i dont care if some body owns a bullock cart ill respect that person to what they own.

im here to help out anybody who needs help! but please keep the shit talking away from other people. actually u can shit talk to me all you want, i personally LOVE IT!!!! (keeps me coming back for more)

Edited by blkr6

Oh, and BTW, your contribution on the thread is pretty much useless, since your RR troubles where ever you come from aren't applicable to Free Landers in SL. Its a little like your comment that the Kawasaki range is suspect coz incorrect maintenance on one model causes a noise.

they all share one common denominator, the Manufacture! i have experienced problems with a RR. like most of you i have heard of stuff about the LR3 and freelander NOT first hand experience so i cant put as a legitimate source for my statement.

they all share one common denominator, the Manufacture! i have experienced problems with a RR. like most of you i have heard of stuff about the LR3 and freelander NOT first hand experience so i cant put as a legitimate source for my statement.

Dude...

even the RR you talk about aint yours. so you really don't have true first hand experience. And based on one RR that had developed issues...you're slamming all LR that were made in the last decade.

Also your comment on Kawis ticking and about yammies loosing loads of power after "x" amount of miles all are based on 1 specimen... by your own admission, the kawi wasn't looked after properly.

basically you have had bad experiences with 3 individual vehicles and based on those 3 you're slamming all yamahas, all kawasakis and all landrovers.

don't you think that's quite childish? Or in my view, quite retarded.

Edited by Ripper
  • Like 1

Dude...

even the RR you talk about aint yours. so you really don't have true first hand experience. And based on one RR that had developed issues...you're slamming all LR that were made in the last decade.

Also your comment on Kawis ticking and about yammies loosing loads of power after "x" amount of miles all are based on 1 specimen... by your own admission, the kawi wasn't looked after properly.

basically you have had bad experiences with 3 individual vehicles and based on those 3 you're slamming all yamahas, all kawasakis and all landrovers.

don't you think that's quite childish? Or in my view, quite retarded.

its my uncles RR and i drive it when he travels to where ever and i have spend lot of time with that SUV customizing it and its way better source than talking or knowing a chap with a 65-. Land Rover brand is a unreliable brand and its a fact thats why they went under. just like most of you guys i have heard things about the free lander but i cant state that as a legitimate source. if you go online you probably find the problems related to that. if they cant buid their most expensive vehicle right they wont make their cheaper right.

my original point with the bikes Hondas are the most reliable motorcycles! and i provided sources of my experience. i found out lot of kawasakis click and its called kawi cluck. check these vid out and go to Kawasaki fourms!

you guys dont have anything behind what you guys are saying.

its my uncles RR and i drive it when he travels to where ever and i have spend lot of time with that SUV customizing it and its way better source than talking or knowing a chap with a 65-. Land Rover brand is a unreliable brand and its a fact thats why they went under. just like most of you guys i have heard things about the free lander but i cant state that as a legitimate source. if you go online you probably find the problems related to that. if they cant buid their most expensive vehicle right they wont make their cheaper right.

my original point with the bikes Hondas are the most reliable motorcycles! and i provided sources of my experience. i found out lot of kawasakis click and its called kawi cluck. check these vid out and go to Kawasaki fourms!

you guys dont have anything behind what you guys are saying.

well... i have known the guy with the 65- FL for about 5 years. And even after he upgraded to a newer monty, the man regrets moving away from the landy. And this is not somebody who doesn't know what sorta suspension his suv runs. He owns 2 spares shops to my knowledge and knows his cars inside out. So i would listen to his view a lit bit more than that of a guy who did not know the suspension setup his uncles suv had. Even when it under went a replacement. You did not know something simple like that about the RR but you slam all land rovers based on that one RR.

I dont know exactly why LR went under as you say but i doubt it was solely reliability issues. So many brands all over are not doing well due to multitude of reasons. gas prices, main costs, competition from cheaper alternatives, recession etc

I dont have the interest nor the time to checkout kawi forums but i'm guessing those links are related to a certain line up of bike within the kawi range and not the entire kawi range. Kawasaki does makes loads of other models...including dual sport/offroad types.

Honda CRF's...int their earlier versions had a lot of issues. Some engine went bust after mere couple of hours of hard riding. Busting a motor in one race was nothing new.

But i don't think anybody said "hondas" were un reliable. They understood the fact that some of the CRF's were indeed unrelaiable and had issues.

saying yamaha's loose power after "x" amount of miles.

which is factually wrong...

• Like 1

which line up was the topic? why there are more CBRs in Sri Lanka than any other manufactures.... so kawi line up has to be in the line of sport bikes... get it? and my answer to every thing was in the line of sport bikes and i never said its dirt bikes because i don't know nothing about them.

ok then lets focus on Freelander.... do a simple search on the net. see how many problems they have? you will see how my statements were true about Free lander?? you cant even say i generalize because i said except the Defender.

my statements were regarding things have gone wrong. it docent matter whether is oil or air it did went bad!

Until this day Kawasaki didn't provide special instructions bulletin to change the oil on their motorcycles (how do i know? my friend is a technician for Kawasaki/Suzuki dealer). they designed a poor oil circulation system that causes the top end to run dry. kawasaki owners figured out a way to reduce the damage.

Hmmm,.... the more he tries to cover, the more he seem naked... :)

probably u like that ha? now i see which interests you have. sorry im pretty sure im covered. how can i let you see me naked im not in to that kinda stuff.