• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's The Best Looking

Uditha88

Mates,

What's the best looking/ eye catching sedan in SL in price range

1 M to 1.8 M

Go for a Nissan Primera. It's big, heavy and good looking....you can find a good one within your price range If you do a little bit of search...

Mates,

What's the best looking/ eye catching sedan in SL in price range

1 M to 1.8 M

honda civic ek3 toyota corolla ceres toyota sprinter marino and mitsubishi lancer ck2 and ck4

BMW E36! Alfa Romeo 156, 166 and 164 if lucky.

But you got to have the balls to own either of these! Its not for the faint hearted or for laymen motorists!

please explain why............is it becos our lankans tend to stay away from these amazing cars.....

Ask Master Don he has enough rust buckets in his house for that price range......

Yup.I have a Legacy B4 rust bucket with me.I can let you have it for 5 laks.I know the price is a bit high but I'll throw in a bullock cart to tow it...deal?

LOL dumbasses defending dumbass car. :lol:

Yup.I have a Legacy B4 rust bucket with me.I can let you have it for 5 laks.I know the price is a bit high but I'll throw in a bullock cart to tow it...deal?

Its alrigth man i rather collect all the rust buckets in your house and sell them to a bothal karaya as scrap for about Rs 50000 deal? Oh and the mini ill donate it to the gay and lesbians movement in Colombo so they have use it as a table for thier party's haha

Its alrigth man i rather collect all the rust buckets in your house and sell them to a bothal karaya as scrap for about Rs 50000 deal? Oh and the mini ill donate it to the gay and lesbians movement in Colombo so they have use it as a table for thier party's haha

LOL I don't have a Mini dumbass!...never have...did you get the Mini and Morris confused?...You is fail!..lmao

LOL anyways OP...just don't even think about the B4...heavy,slow,thirsty,unreliable and loosing its market value very quickly nowadays.I mean owners are almost giving them away.

There are quite a few from both sides in the said movement that are far more masculine than you macgang... :)

Besides, if they want to have a table for a party, they bring buggers like you, bend you over and have a party on your rear end :)

Stop showing your ignorance and narrow mindedness, you sound like a retarded JHU MP.

There are quite a few from both sides in the said movement that are far more masculine than you macgang... :)

Besides, if they want to have a table for a party, they bring buggers like you, bend you over and have a party on your rear end :)

Stop showing your ignorance and narrow mindedness, you sound like a retarded JHU MP.

ahahaha...pwnd!!!

Ask Master Don he has enough rust buckets in his house for that price range......

You two. Shut it.