• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva Elite Secondhand Market

kalanapgb

Hi All,

I was trying to buy a Viva Elite used car for a lesser price. Damn the prices..!! Can anybody explain why Viva Elite used are saying a prices which you can buy a brandnew Viva for lesser.. :speechless-smiley-004:

Kalana.

The Perouda prices seem to be holding out well. As I say something is only worth what somebody else is willing to pay for. So make what you think is a fair offer and try your luck but don't expect a massive reduction (I think perhaps 100K reduction one a one year old car). These cars have a good reputation and good demand. Sometimes it might be more worthwhile to buy it brand new instead!

yeah the viva is a very good car with a very good reputation. only problem buying a brand new is that you will have to wait on the waiting list which may take 3-4 months. maybe this problem is one reason that the second hand market is high.

• Like 1

yeah the viva is a very good car with a very good reputation. only problem buying a brand new is that you will have to wait on the waiting list which may take 3-4 months. maybe this problem is one reason that the second hand market is high.

That's exactly the reason an ex-viva owner gave me :)

That's exactly the reason an ex-viva owner gave me :)

Wonder it was me.. Hikz.. :sport-smiley-004: Anyway sold both my Viva (Black KL-XXXX & White KP-XXXX). It was really a good invesment i made. They saved me a lot on fuel. And managed to sell over brandnew price.. (Well over..!!).. Sold not bcos any issue, but migrating.. I do agree Viva is really a great car for that price. no doubt abt it.

Kmeeg.

Wonder it was me.. Hikz.. :sport-smiley-004: Anyway sold both my Viva (Black KL-XXXX & White KP-XXXX). It was really a good invesment i made. They saved me a lot on fuel. And managed to sell over brandnew price.. (Well over..!!).. Sold not bcos any issue, but migrating.. I do agree Viva is really a great car for that price. no doubt abt it.

Kmeeg.

Dude! A friend at work told me about someone who is selling his White Viva due to migrating, and told me about the black one too, said he had to sell it at a loss :P

Edited by NRX

You

Dude! A friend at work told me about someone who is selling his White Viva due to migrating, and told me about the black one too, said he had to sell it at a loss :P

You can say that bcos i bought it before the Tax change. But i manged to sell it 12.5Lks. But it was a Viva Basic one (No Power steering, no power windows, no power mirrors, No options at all...!!) Who on earth wanna buy a basic car with that price..Even the Viva 850 one is 12/95 right..? It has more options..Hikz.. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by kmeeg

You

You can say that bcos i bought it before the Tax change. But i manged to sell it 12.5Lks. But it was a Viva Basic one (No Power steering, no power windows, no power mirrors, No options at all...!!) Who on earth wanna buy a basic car with that price..Even the Viva 850 one is 12/95 right..? It has more options..Hikz.. :sport-smiley-004:

Lucky you :sport-smiley-004: