• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where To Buy 4G63 Evo Parts??

Blitz

body parts? you do realize the 4g63 came in multiple models of the evo right?

The standard engine from Evo 1 to Evo IX. I have a feeling our friend doesn't actually own one. The body parts are mostly the same as the equivalent Lancer (when I say mostly the same, some parts are identical, some bits not so depending on the trim level of the Evo, for example the RS spec was trimmed down to reduce weight while you might find bits like extra impact protection on some, to be honest I don't have that level of information), so you might be able to work with them.

Parts are rare but they are available. I have seen at least one 4G63T in Delkanda in the past and you can buy a lot of engine parts from standard spare parts as parts are interchangeable between different Mitsubishi engines.

i checkd all most all delkanda spare parts shops and most of them said parts are rare..im looking for a 4G63 Cam cover (Ver VI CP9A).. let me know if you know any place... thanks. :)

Is it the plastic bit that covers the spark plugs and wires or the tappet cover you are talking about?

i checkd all most all delkanda spare parts shops and most of them said parts are rare..im looking for a 4G63 Cam cover (Ver VI CP9A).. let me know if you know any place... thanks. :)

i know one place at narammala and some other places at kurunegala.............. tell me your email and i ll send you the details............