• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Who Are The Worst Drivers In Sl Or Wherever You Are?

Dominic

Worst Drivers  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who are the worst drivers in SL ?

• Three Wheel Drivers
    • Bus Drivers (Pvt)
    • Bus Drivers SLTB
    • Van Drivers (School)
    • Van Drivers (Office)
    • Motorcyclists
    • Old People who do 20km/h in the middle of the road
    • Other (Pls Specify)

i too hate those slow moving buggers who just love to hog the right lane... no amount of honking, light flashing etc gonna make em move away...

The best thing to do is just dont horn or flash, wait till u get a chance and then overtake, cus if u flash or horn they will always try to block u,

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best thing to do is just dont horn or flash, wait till u get a chance and then overtake, cus if u flash or horn they will always try to block u,

very correct Gihan, I noticed this. All of these road hoggers are not moving and if you honk and flash they'll try there level best to block you.. and believe me I like it. I like to overtake when someone purposely blocks me and what I mostly like is to overtake amidst the resistance (no offense on involuntary resistance due to traffic situ) and step on my brakes as soon as I overtook. In my thinking if they purposely block me from overtaking, they deserves it.

very correct Gihan, I noticed this. All of these road hoggers are not moving and if you honk and flash they'll try there level best to block you.. and believe me I like it. I like to overtake when someone purposely blocks me and what I mostly like is to overtake amidst the resistance (no offense on involuntary resistance due to traffic situ) and step on my brakes as soon as I overtook. In my thinking if they purposely block me from overtaking, they deserves it.

Yeah that’s easy way, what I do is, I’m waiting till I get a chance to overtake and cut towards them and disappear, but I cut towards only if they block me purposely, for me only Maruti guys, 3 wheels fellas, and bus drivers are the people who don’t like others overtaking them, but when driving outstation there are some van drivers who do the same, what I hate most is when driving outstation bus drivers take our lane to overtake and we have to put the car to the pavement or out of road even we driving in the right direction

ha ha seriously i once knew a girl who thought the rearview mirror was for putting on make up..of course she was dumb as a dingbat...aahhhh good times :lol:

My X was a very gud driver, she was driving for 5 years and she dnt do crazy things, she has driven many vehicles cus dad own a Sale, she also has a Honda fireblade 250cc bike, anyway i only given her my scooby at grounds to drive circles :action-smiley-060:

Edited by GihanFX

I agree...I'm not a slow driver by any means, but if anyone flashes their headlight at me(specially suv's)...Its on! i never let them thru. So i dont do that either, i wait for a oppertunity to overtake and do it.

Edited by jehan80

http://forum.autolanka.com/index.php?s...post&p=5909

lol

Did fuzzo and shack ever get around to this? :D

I don't even wanna know how you found that...

Two and a half years ago I was much younger and stupider.... And she hadn't fallen so far from grace.

And no, I still haven't got a T-shirt or an autograph from Fuzzo and Shak. I still haven't got an FSP either. Somethings just never change :lol:

I don't even wanna know how you found that...

Two and a half years ago I was much younger and stupider.... And she hadn't fallen so far from grace.

And no, I still haven't got a T-shirt or an autograph from Fuzzo and Shak. I still haven't got an FSP either. Somethings just never change :lol:

Anyway Pericles you still intrested in her ? :rolleyes:

These days we see lot of accidents with forces (mostly army) vehicles.

Eventhogh their work is appriciable, unfortunately behaviour on the road is not.

When we see a motor cycle accidents, mostly mortal if it is an army guy who came for a vacation.

I think people in the security forces should not take the law in to hand.

You see yesterday again there were five. http://www.lankadeepa.lk/2008/11/02/front_news/06.htm

So many examples recently.

• 6 months later...