• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Formula 1 - 2012

MasterDon

Yep drive of the day was from Vettel for me too. Shocking but it was nice to see Massa didn't fair too badly for a change.

I just did not get Mercedes' tyre strategy. After umpteen number of races that proves your car eats tyres more than everyone else' you try a one stopper and fail miserably. Again??

Lewis probably give way and then after the race say "wtf Schumi??" just like he did with Grosjean after the crash. Pasta would've side swiped Schumi and then gotten dragged into the pits with him. Srsly, it's not F1 if Pasta does not crash/cause a crash.

I dunno if this thing is proper real time, but damn, blink and you miss it.

Even Lewis must have not really known where the heck he was headed after he got crunched. Its amazing just to see the guy still trying to control the car on that right, see the amount of steering input he works at!

But MAX respect to the guy that shot this.

He's either got big brass ones, or is utterly stupid to stand there clicking this. Pretty clearly a wide angle shot.

Brilliant race for Perez, just a treat to watch how he managed to overtook Massa even without DRS, and on the other hand, horrible weekend for R#dbull racing. I thought the drive thru penalty for Vettle was too harsh... and top it of all his car faced a problem...

A refreshing race .. was Monza. Dismayed (just kidding! :P) on the bad luck of the R*D B*LL boys... But I do believe that drive through was tad unfair, then again this is FIA and Ferrari and in Italy! Hamilton has not established himself as the main contender along with Alonso. I believe Fernando would fancy himself in Singapore which has generally been good for him - even allowing for crashgate.

But I really loved to see all that jostling for the places and pushing cars to the limits ... and no spoilsports (Maldonaldo, Grosjean) in the top few to make it sour for everyone.

Edited by vishkid

The TV coverage did not show the whole incident I think.The story is that Vettel did two defensive maneuvers on the long turn 3 sequence when you're only allowed one,once on the inside and the other preventing Alonso passing on the outside forcing him out of the track.The FIA has been very strict this year about defensive moves and leaving space for the other cars.And all the drivers have been briefed and aware before each race about what moves allowed(or not allowed) on each corner.

• Like 1

The TV coverage did not show the whole incident I think.The story is that Vettel did two defensive maneuvers on the long turn 3 sequence when you're only allowed one,once on the inside and the other preventing Alonso passing on the outside forcing him out of the track.The FIA has been very strict this year about defensive moves and leaving space for the other cars.And all the drivers have been briefed and aware before each race about what moves allowed(or not allowed) on each corner.

Maybe, but as a fan of neither of the two, it looks like a combo of Italy, Ferrari and the Alonso vs Vettel picture of the championship at that time.

But the highlight had to be Paula's legs on display in the pre and post race shows. Dayum...

Dont you just hate it when you sit down with a bottle of coke and some snacks to watch the race and then some random relations come over and ruins it :sad-smiley-068:

Any one know any links to where i can watch a repeat ?

From the Press conference :)

Q: Then you had a bit of a moment with Sebastian, where you found yourself on the grass through the Curva Grande. What happened there?

FA: Nothing really to say.

Q: Do you think he didn't see you? Or what?

FA: [no audible answer]

Also more interesting snippets from the 3 podium finishers;

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/post-race-press-conference-italy-165204773.html

Dont you just hate it when you sit down with a bottle of coke and some snacks to watch the race and then some random relations come over and ruins it :sad-smiley-068:

Any one know any links to where i can watch a repeat ?

They'll show the repeat this weekend, probably on Saturday. Check the ESPN schedules.

Maybe, but as a fan of neither of the two, it looks like a combo of Italy, Ferrari and the Alonso vs Vettel picture of the championship at that time.

But the highlight had to be Paula's legs on display in the pre and post race shows. Dayum...

that was what i was also looking at :D ,

Was that a real skin.

I remember when Paula consistently wore strapless tops, before she had her baby. Also little bit of trivia; she has a twin. Now thats an oriental sandwich I wouldn't mind being in the middle of. Just saying.