• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Eg 8 Or Mazda Butterfly (1.5)

jan_ke20

Will it be a perspective like "Old Is Gold" ?? :lol:

It is really difficult to shares some experience using words. just find two friends who has this two models, ask them , no one will know about the other car.

EG8 is better in "several perspective"

*. Better handling

* .Better power

*. this butterfly model has build quality problems in some areas (Door latches, winders).

but still Mazda butterfly model will be ahead in some areas (Newer car, low mileage than EG8,etc...), conclusion can be made based on the weight you are going to give for each and every factor. anyway I love Mazda!

I dont call that completely stock, a freind owns one, even the front and rear buffer is still black :P

Err then he must have painted it black.... The Eg8's that came brand new to SL had body coloured bumpers, mirrors and door handles. I know, because we had one from what I think was the first lot of cars to land here.

OT but has anyone come across an Eg8 registered 18-7003? Would love to know where that car is now, if it's still intact I might even try to buy it back. It really was a nice car.

Edited by Supra_Natural
  • Like 1

Err then he must have painted it black.... The Eg8's that came brand new to SL had body coloured bumpers, mirrors and door handles. I know, because we had one from what I think was the first lot of cars to land here.

OT but has anyone come across an Eg8 registered 18-7003? Would love to know where that car is now, if it's still intact I might even try to buy it back. It really was a nice car.

No no no, it's the black fiber material, the car is red. Ad there was a black one with stupid stickers advertised in AL too. I'll try to get some pics of the freinds car or the link to the A/L advert